Your Favorite Hockey Team

Discussion in 'NHL General' started by DevinHester23, Feb 15, 2006.

1. DevinHester23

DevinHester23 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Re: NFL Central NHL Fan Base

Favorite team(s):The year you became a Fan of your team(s):How you became a fan of your favorite team(s):Favorite Player [Now]:Favorite Player [All Time]:Favorite Moment:Players You Have Met:Merchandise You Own:

2. JHair

JHair NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Favorite team(s): AvalancheThe year you became a Fan of your team(s): When I lived in Colorado (mid 90's)How you became a fan of your favorite team(s): Supporting the home teamFavorite Player [Now]: Joe SakicFavorite Player [All Time]: Pete ForsburgFavorite Moment: Getting that Stanley Cup in '96Players You Have Met: NoneMerchandise You Own: None

3. NFLCskip

NFLCskip NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Finally, my favorite sport [​IMG].Favorite team(s): Boston BruinsThe year you became a Fan of your team(s): BirthHow you became a fan of your favorite team(s): Dad is a B's fanFavorite Player [Now]: Brad BoyesFavorite Player [All Time]: Joe Thornton, Cam NeelyFavorite Moment: Kyle MacLaren's clothesline on Richard Zednik Players You Have Met: Wayne Gretzky (hometown), Todd Harvey (Oilers)Merchandise You Own: Boston Bruins Joe Thornton jersey, Team Canada jersey (getting Thornton #97 on it), Joe Thornton framed picture, pucks.

4. Neiswhereiwannabe

Neiswhereiwannabe BBW Member

Favorite team(s): Boston BruinsThe year you became a Fan of your team(s): like a yearHow you became a fan of your favorite team(s): joe thortonFavorite Player [Now]: patrice bergeronFavorite Player [All Time]: Joe ThorntonPlayers You Have Met: 0Merchandise You Own: Boston Bruins wall hanging, sergei samsonov poster, boston bruins pillow, boston bruins hat, boston bruins shirt

5. Rex Grossman 8

Rex Grossman 8 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Favorite team(s): BlackhawksThe year you became a Fan of your team(s): BirthHow you became a fan of your favorite team(s): My dad is a big Blackhawks fanFavorite Player [Now]: Tuomo RuutuFavorite Player [All Time]:Chris CheliosFavorite Moment: When they the playoffs a few years agoPlayers You Have Met: Chris Chelios, Bobby HullMerchandise You Own: 3 Blackhawks jersey's

6. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

Favorite team(s): New York RangersThe year you became a Fan of your team(s): 1987 (Was Born)How you became a fan of your favorite team(s): Home-Town Team, Father is a big Rangers fanFavorite Player [Now]: Jaromir Jagr, Henrik LundvquistFavorite Player [All Time]: Mark Messier, Mike RichterFavorite Moment: Winning 1994 Stanley CupPlayers You Have Met: Pat Lafontaine (Have his autographs too)Merchandise You Own: All kinds of crap. lol

7. Nebkreb

Nebkreb NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Favorite team(s): RangersThe year you became a Fan of your team(s): Birth (1989)How you became a fan of your favorite team(s): birthrightFavorite Player [Now]: Lundqvist, JagrFavorite Player [All Time]: Messier, LeetchFavorite Moment: 94 cup of coursePlayers You Have Met: noneMerchandise You Own: none...not enough money

8. ortiz34

ortiz34 BBW Member

Favorite team(s): Maple LeafsThe year you became a Fan of your team(s): 97How you became a fan of your favorite team(s): Same reason as the NBAFavorite Player [Now]: Darcy TuckerFavorite Player [All Time]: CujoFavorite Moment: The millions of times beating the Sens :DPlayers You Have Met: NoneMerchandise You Own: Jersey

9. Brooksie5

Brooksie5 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Favorite team(s): BluesThe year you became a Fan of your team(s): back in the mid-late 90's.How you became a fan of your favorite team(s): decided to get in the NHL, and I loved the Rams, so went for the St. Louis team.Favorite Player [Now]: T.J. Oshie (drafted in the 1st round by STL last season, plays at UND). Also, Zach Parise, David Hale, Brandon Bochenski, Jason Blake and all the other UND alums.Favorite Player [All Time]: Kieth TkachukFavorite Moment: um....none in particular. Maybe the whole 2000 season, or the 27 straight playoff seasons.Players You Have Met: noneMerchandise You Own: Blues jersey, posters and t-shirt.

10. gopackers4

gopackers4 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Favorite team(s): AvalancheThe year you became a Fan of your team(s): 2000How you became a fan of your favorite team(s): It was my friends favourite team so I just chose themFavorite Player [Now]: Joe Sakic, Marek SvatosFavorite Player [All Time]: Patrick RoyFavorite Moment: Winning the CupPlayers You Have Met: noneMerchandise You Own: 2 posters, 3 jersies, a shirt and a hat.

11. Capt. Comeback

Capt. Comeback NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Favorite team(s): RangersThe year you became a Fan of your team(s): 1998How you became a fan of your favorite team(s): Saw them first and liked Mike RichterFavorite Player [Now]: LundqvistFavorite Player [All Time]: Brian LeetchFavorite Moment: Hard to name. Maybe the playoff game I went to for them.Players You Have Met: None.Merchandise You Own: Hat and a Messier jersey.

12. Agent Zero

Agent Zero BBW Member

Favorite team(s): CapitalsThe year you became a Fan of your team(s): 2002How you became a fan of your favorite team(s): I moved to DCFavorite Player [Now]: OVECHKINFavorite Player [All Time]: Jagr [​IMG] Favorite Moment: drafting Ovechkin lolPlayers You Have Met: noneMerchandise You Own: 2 hats, foam finger, and tickets [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. RBushforPrez

RBushforPrez NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Favorite team(s): Los Angeles KingsThe year you became a Fan of your team(s): 2003How you became a fan of your favorite team(s): I used to have season tickets for the Ducks and iono what happened but one day i just all of the sudden started to hate the Ducks and liked the KingsFavorite Player [Now]: Jeremy Roenick, Sean Avery, and Matheiu GaronFavorite Player [All Time]: Patrick Roy and Wayne GretzkyFavorite Moment: Beating Detriot in the playoffs in 03Players You Have Met: NoneMerchandise You Own: Jersey

14. IonSen88

IonSen88 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Favorite team(s): Blue Land ThrashersThe year you became a Fan of your team(s): 2003How you became a fan of your favorite team(s): Born in Atlanta, rasied in Atlanta and love our sports. It comes natural. I missed the Flames days.Favorite Player [Now]: Ilya Kov.Favorite Player [All Time]: Ilya Kov.Favorite Moment: 2006 Playoff run.Players You Have Met: None.Merchandise You Own: None.

15. MVPBaller

MVPBaller BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (IonSen88 @ Apr 20 2006, 02:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Favorite team(s): Blue Land ThrashersThe year you became a Fan of your team(s): 2003How you became a fan of your favorite team(s): Born in Atlanta, rasied in Atlanta and love our sports. It comes natural. I missed the Flames days.Favorite Player [Now]: Ilya Kov.Favorite Player [All Time]: Ilya Kov.Favorite Moment: 2006 Playoff run.Players You Have Met: None.Merchandise You Own: None.</div>Are you the same IonSen that trolled the NYJetsfan boards? [​IMG] Favorite team(s): RangersThe year you became a Fan of your team(s): 2006How you became a fan of your favorite team(s): They were a great teamFavorite Player [Now]: JagrFavorite Player [All Time]: MessierFavorite Moment: 1994 SC finalsPlayers You Have Met: NoneMerchandise You Own: None [​IMG]

16. IonSen88

IonSen88 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Silversword55 @ May 7 2006, 03:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (IonSen88 @ Apr 20 2006, 02:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Favorite team(s): Blue Land ThrashersThe year you became a Fan of your team(s): 2003How you became a fan of your favorite team(s): Born in Atlanta, rasied in Atlanta and love our sports. It comes natural. I missed the Flames days.Favorite Player [Now]: Ilya Kov.Favorite Player [All Time]: Ilya Kov.Favorite Moment: 2006 Playoff run.Players You Have Met: None.Merchandise You Own: None.</div>Are you the same IonSen that trolled the NYJetsfan boards? [​IMG] Favorite team(s): RangersThe year you became a Fan of your team(s): 2006How you became a fan of your favorite team(s): They were a great teamFavorite Player [Now]: JagrFavorite Player [All Time]: MessierFavorite Moment: 1994 SC finalsPlayers You Have Met: NoneMerchandise You Own: None [​IMG]</div>Shhh... That was all in good fun! I wasn't trolling, just smack talking... Didn't mean to leave a trail, but it's okay! I won't tell if you don't! [​IMG]

17. PurplePeopleEaters

PurplePeopleEaters NFLC nflcentral.net Graphics Crew

Favorite team(s): Carolina HurricanesThe year you became a Fan of your team(s): uhh... not sure.. 2000? How you became a fan of your favorite team(s): My brother loved them so I started watching games with him. They were horrible but one year they made the playoffs and made it to the finals only to lose to the red wings. I was hookedFavorite Player [Now]: Kevyn AdamsFavorite Player [All Time]: Ron FrancisFavorite Moment: This year- Staal's goal with 3 seconds left in the playoff series against the devils. All time- The famed miracle at molson.Players You Have Met: Sami Kapenen when he played for us. Merchandise You Own: I have a few hats and stuff like that. No jerseys.. those things are damn expensive.

18. Jt

Jt NFLC nflcentral.net Graphics Crew

Favorite team(s): AvalancheThe year you became a Fan of your team(s): 1996How you became a fan of your favorite team(s): my friend was a huge hocky fan...i never liked it...but i started to watch it and became an avs fansFavorite Player [Now]: Joe SakicFavorite Player [All Time]: Patrick RoyFavorite Moment: Them beating the Devils...the last hockey game i watched too... i lost interest but i always root for them when they are in the playoffs! it was also great seeing Ray Bourque celebrating!Players You Have Met: NoneMerchandise You Own: Patrick Roy Jersey

19. PurplePeopleEaters

PurplePeopleEaters NFLC nflcentral.net Graphics Crew

I change my favorite moment to- WINNING THE STANLEY CUP THIS YEAR. Take that you crazy canadians.

20. STL_all_the_way

STL_all_the_way NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Favorite team(s):red WingsThe year you became a Fan of your team(s):dont rememberHow you became a fan of your favorite team(s):they were goodFavorite Player [Now]:cheliosFavorite Player [All Time]:yzermanFavorite Moment:wings winning the cupPlayers You Have Met:i met the entire 2001 maine black bears, who have some NHL players nowMerchandise You Own:yzerman jersey