Your NBA Draft Desires.

Discussion in 'Boston Celtics' started by H.ayes, Jun 19, 2005.

1. H.ayes

H.ayes JBB JustBBall Member

Yeah, it's true. Come draft day everybody thinks they know who is the diamond in the rough and who will be the future NBA star. But aside from that, who is it that you think you know can complement your team to a T? Obviously when talking about the Celtics there are no holes that seem to jump out at you. However, with two second round picks there are possiblities to get a late first round/early second round guy who would impact the organization extremely positively. So, it is my duty to ask you all... who do you want to see the Celtics take with the #18, #50 and #53 picks. Or if you want them to move around, what are some possibly scenarios?

I'll add my picks later.

2. TheGreatK-Bob

TheGreatK-Bob JBB JustBBall Member

I think that there are some very underrated players in this years draft that we could pickup, if either sean may or hakim warrick are left at 18 i think we have to take them, there are also many good 2-3 swingmen types. I personally think our weakest link is at center but i don't think there are many upgrades to be found in this years draft besides bogut, who i do not see us landing. If GP stays with us we're fine at pg, if not I trust Delonte if he's healthy the whole season, and I also trust banks but even so pg is probvably our second weakest position. There are so many things we can do because the team is already pretty set and able to make it to the playoffs, all we can hope to do is upgrade to a championship contender. If we can in the second round we should also pick up deep range shooters that no one notices, I.E. Salim or even Pat Carroll from St. Joe's (played with D-West) I think you can;t go wrong with someone who can shoot the three consistantly, as long as you have players to set them up.

3. 44Thrilla

44Thrilla cuatro cuatro

I cover this in an article that I just wrote for the JBB Writing Team. It should be published within a week.