Your teams main weekness

Discussion in 'England' started by Lennon 18, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Lennon 18

Lennon 18 DYC Key Squad player

Read the title.. [​IMG] I dont support any Premiership side but I like United the best then Liverpool and who ever plays Chelsea or Arsenal [​IMG]

2. bbwMax

bbwMax Member

Arsenals= Not really many but when we lose a game we lose morale and momentum and it takes them a while to get back up to speed[​IMG]

3. McBride055

McBride055 DYC Youth Team

Lol where to start......

Well our back four gets burned really easy and often offer way to many easy chances.

4. Spawny

Spawny DYC 1st team Reserves

Um .... our left back .. namely Ashley Cole, he is absolutely shit. He wasn't even worth the £5million we paid for him! But yeah ...

Our main problems are the fact that without Cech and Terry, our defence really is shite ... need to sort that out. I blame Ashley Cole [​IMG] lol

5. DragonSlayer

DragonSlayer DYC Squad Backup player

5 million worht it for a defender, better than paying about 15 million or 50 million for him is'nt it, it's one of the cheapest sigings chelsea have made under Roman don't you say, the only other cheap buys were Jarosik and smertin, and they were both shit and 3.5 million

6. Riano

Riano DYC 1st team Reserves

Newcastle's weakness? Hmm... forwards. We need Michael Owen back! [​IMG]

7. Gibbo2007

Gibbo2007 DYC Part-Timer

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Newcastle's weakness? Hmm... forwards. We need Michael Owen back! </div>
    Obafami Martins He's Quality

And Liverpools Probably Steve Finnan Against Fast Midfielders He Just Cant Cope!

8. C.Ronaldo

C.Ronaldo Key Squad player

I would of thought Newcastle's weakness would be at the back. Anyway Man Utd's weakness it Kieron Richardson who has very little talent.

9. Flight643

Flight643 DYC *********

Kieron bloody Richardson!!!! Definatly should be offloaded in the summer, he brings nothing to the table and tries (and fails) to mimic Ronaldo in his style. Also, i'm not too keen on Fletcher, I think he's becomming (maybe always was) a fringe player but he's decent back up.

10. Hellfire

Hellfire DYC Incompetent Fool

Chelski....hmmm...

We screwed if Cech and Terry are down. As exposed in that Reading incident.

We're screwed if Drogba doesn't put it into the back (which he has this season really well)

Shev shouldn't deserve a start, should be Mr. Solomon Kalou!

11. Big Aaron

Big Aaron DYC Working Class Hero

<div class="quote_poster">Maxdaman91 Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Arsenals= Not really many but when we lose a game we lose morale and momentum and it takes them a while to get back up to speed[​IMG]</div>

Arsenal's is the lack of a target man and Arsene Wenger's tactics. Constantly trying to score the perfect goal as opposed to just a goal.

Manchester United

Ever since Keaneo left, the midfield anchor man spot. Carrick isn't an anchor-type player. He's in the same mould as Riquelme in the respect that he sits in the middle of the park and is the outlet from the defence and pings passes around to the open man or the danger area. He either needs to develop that combative, get-stuck-in style fo playing or he'll become a squad player since Fergie will just replace him with a tough-tackling centre mid.

United also lack a proven poaching goalscorer. Rooney is somewhere between an attacking midfielder and a striker but isn't the out-and-out classic goalscoring striker. O poacher would be ther perfect compliment to Rooney's free-reign style of play. Saha isn't that player. Saha is very good at holding the ball up and releasing other players but isn't anywhere near consistent enough in front of goal. We need a Ruud Van Nistelrooy-type player just not Ruud since his attitude was poor towards the end and he was getting old and had that serious knee-problem twice. Rumours of Klaas Jan Huntelaar really had me since he's a proven goalscorer, is young and also Dutch so he's clearly idolised and learnt from Ruud on international duty etc.

12. Big Aaron

<div class="quote_poster">Hellfire Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Chelski....hmmm...

We screwed if Cech and Terry are down. As exposed in that Reading incident.

We're screwed if Drogba doesn't put it into the back (which he has this season really well)

Shev shouldn't deserve a start, should be Mr. Solomon Kalou!</div>

I was so pissed off when Chelsea bought Kalou. He's a genuinely class player and can play both up front and on the wings. Handy to have for sure.

13. Flight643

Flight643 DYC *********

Klass-Jan Juntelaar would be a great Striker for United, but we will never have a good goal scoring partnership like we did with Cole and Yorke. Both were hungry goal scorers who wanted nothing else but to slot the ball home. Rooney isn't striker minded and thats why we need to invest in a goal scorer, Huntelaar would be a great addition to the squad. It's time for United to invest big.

14. Oranje

Oranje DYC *********

Huntelaar is a great upcoming dutch striker, but he's been useless lately for the netherlands

It'd b good to see a marksman at united. Id like to see van der vaart there as well, perhaps we could swap richardson for him? Not if hamburg are idiots

15. Lozia

Lozia DYC 1st team Reserves

Arsenals = Just scoring a goal and having a proper striker. We are good in defence, midfield, and we create more chances in a match than most teams do in a season, just need someone to put are chances away and then we're laughing

16. Big Aaron

<div class="quote_poster">Oranje Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Huntelaar is a great upcoming dutch striker, but he's been useless lately for the netherlands

It'd b good to see a marksman at united. Id like to see van der vaart there as well, perhaps we could swap richardson for him? Not if hamburg are idiots</div>

Van Der Vaart won't be leaving for anything less than silly money. ?35m+ in my opinion and you can get better players than him for that sort of money, maybe even two.

The Huntelaar rumours were exactly what I was hoping for over the summer. Instead of blowing ?20m on Hargreaves, spend some money on a competent striker and promote a few of the young reserves into the first team rotation.

17. Riano

Riano DYC 1st team Reserves

Well, yeah, Oba's stepped up... But he still can't do it alone. Amoebi was picking up, until he got injured. I really don't see why Roeder doesn't use Luque more often...