Zach Randolph Questioned By Police

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Avery, Aug 22, 2004.

1. Avery

Avery JBB IDIOT!! GOSH!!!

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Portland Trail Blazers forward Zach Randolph was questioned by police after witnessing the shootings of three men inside a bar early Sunday.

An unidentified male relative of Randolph is a suspect in the shootings, said Detective Terry Sollars of the Anderson Police Department. That man turned himself in for questioning Sunday morning.

``He (Randolph) was in a close proximity to the shooting and is considered a witness at this time. It appears one member of his party was involved,'' Sollars said. ``He did cooperate and was released.''
    </div>

<div align="center">Full Story</div>

2. N4S

N4S BBW Member

Why are the Blazers always near when illegal actions take place? This seems kinda odd to me, are they immature and don't know right from wrong. They also should be smart enough to know who to hang out w/ and where to hang out at. It's ridiculous, they need to be on a big brother program were all they players have someone to look up to with a good background and some education.

3. Rod

Rod JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Need4Sheed:</div><div class="quote_post">Why are the Blazers always near when illegal actions take place? This seems kinda odd to me, are they immature and don't know right from wrong. They also should be smart enough to know who to hang out w/ and where to hang out at. It's ridiculous, they need to be on a big brother program were all they players have someone to look up to with a good background and some education.</div>

Yeah,only the Blazers are still near crime...NOT!!!
    IMO theyre just the only team to get cought,everybody do it in the NBA.

4. Buckets

Buckets JBB JustBBall Member

Qyntel Woods, Damon Stoudemire and now Randolph? I really like Randolph he is one of my favorite players but I didnt expect him to be caught in this stuff like some other blazers have been. I'll bet its just the Portland district where the crimes happen in the bars and stuff and the Blazers are chillin there and get busted for sittin and having a beer.

5. P.A.P.

P.A.P. JBB Fresh Start

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Buckets:</div><div class="quote_post">Qyntel Woods, Damon Stoudemire and now Randolph? I really like Randolph he is one of my favorite players but I didnt expect him to be caught in this stuff like some other blazers have been. I'll bet its just the Portland district where the crimes happen in the bars and stuff and the Blazers are chillin there and get busted for sittin and having a beer.</div>

Randolph was charged with DUI earlier this year, and you can't forget about Miles.

6. Mez

Mez JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Last September, he pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor count of possession of alcohol by a minor for a 2002 incident and was fined $1 and sentenced to 60 days probation.</div>
    hahaha [​IMG] I couldn't help but laugh out loud when I read that. It was only a misdemeanor but fining someone one dollar is just rediculous... and the guy being a millionare makes it an evern bigger joke...

7. Rod

Rod JBB JustBBall Member

come on,this quote is a mistake!!
    Roger Randolph was the witness,infact Zach and his mother answered everything and even talked to Roger in order to turn himself in...

8. N4S

N4S BBW Member

The funniest story Ive ever heard was Qyntel Woods being pulled over by a police officer and when asked for ID he thought it was ok to give the cop his rookie card. IMFAO, what a dumb ass.