Zach Randolph sure can to play

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Clangus, Nov 10, 2006.

1. Clangus

Clangus BBW Elite Member

Oh my I thought the blazers would be back in the cellar, but Randolph is abusing everyone.28 - 10 on the season

2. Amare320

Amare320 BBW Banned

Yeah Randolf is playing great and his team is defently benefiting from it and this would be a good sign for Amare since Zach has had the same knee sugery as Amare so yeh things should seem to look better for Amare now if he's watching this.Also if Zach Randolf can continue to play like this throughout the season then we could see the Blazer doing better than expected.

3. BALLAHOLLIC

BALLAHOLLIC Member

It's Zach Randolph....

4. CelticBalla32

CelticBalla32 Basketball is back in Boston

Randolph is an excellent player, and he has really worked himself into shape this summer. It was never his play that I ever had a problem with, I mean he's a 20/10 All-Star caliber big man. But it's his attitude and off-court issues that has kept people skeptical of him. I mean he had problems with Nate McMillan last year, he and D-Miles publicly stated they didn't want to be in Portland, he misses practices, late for practices, was a little overweight these past couple years, he smokes weed, carries guns, etc. Not excactly a role model.

IF this is a new and improved Zach Randolph with a positive attitude and a clean pee test, then I'm very happy for him.

5. nba dogmatist

nba dogmatist BBW Member

he's really doing great for one reason, he's passing the ball. he used to force it in everytime with his head down, but now he's giving it up out of a double, he's getting it back, and he's finally shooting a good percentage.