Zach Randolph to Utah?

Discussion in 'Utah Jazz' started by Mr. J, Jun 28, 2005.

1. Mr. J

Mr. J Triple Up

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">The most interesting greeting Monday came from an NBA agent who answered his phone not by saying, "Hello" or "What's new?" but with, "Are you calling about the trade with Utah?" Then he outlined a deal between the Blazers and Jazz that would send Zach Randoph and the No. 3 pick to Utah for Carlos Boozer and the No. 6 selection.

Lots of rumors flying around, among them the deal between Utah and Portland that one agent Monday suggested included Zach Randolph and Carlos Boozer and a swap of first-round picks. I mentioned the deal in today's column. Randolph's agent, Raymond Brothers, tells me that he'd be surprised if that deal went down. In part, because he hasn't heard a peep from the Blazers on that front. Although, said Brothers, Utah's Kevin O'Connor, "loves Zach and if he could, would probably get that deal done himself.</div>
    Oregonian

2. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

Surely that would have to be Boozer, #6 AND #27 or Snyder?

I know he's had some character issues, but Randolph is a better and more productive player than Boozer.