Zendon To Milwaukee

Discussion in 'Philadelphia 76ers' started by Sasha, Aug 5, 2004.

1. Sasha

Sasha ...since the beginning.

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">At the same time, the Sixers say goodbye to emergency backup big man Zendon Hamilton, whom King said would sign with the Milwaukee Bucks.</div>
    Full Article
    Courtesy of Phil Jasner/Philly.com
    <font color="DarkRed">Registration Required</font>

Not much there, but that sizes down our roster, and I was not much impressed with Zendon's play last year at all.

2. Erin

Erin JBB JustBBall Member

Zendon had some good games where he was a big lift off the bench. But oh wells. Bye Zendon. [​IMG]

3. Avery

Avery JBB IDIOT!! GOSH!!!

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Zendon had some good games where he was a big lift off the bench. But oh wells. Bye Zendon.</div>

Yeah, he had a couple breakout games during his time with Philly. And unlike Amal McCaskill, Zendon Hamilton gave it his all. Well, good luck to him.

4. B.e.

B.e. The One Who Score Touchdowns and Spikes Mics

Man I wish him luck,he was always a hustle player and he could be a good role player to any team.

5. WhiteManCanJump

WhiteManCanJump Member

So we pretty much traded hamilton for skinner, thats what it boils down to

6. Midnight Green

Midnight Green NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Man I hate to see him go he was a great guy for the team and had that break out game for us guess knight is still staying with the saying that the bucks are looking for a big man that they may even sign a guy that is tall of the street. I am glad to see him get another nba contract and not go back to the minor leagues of basketball. We will probably get him back in a year or so like we did skinner after he had a good year.

He was a hard worker I rmeembered his first game as a sixer he didnt play one minute, but he wanted to help the team out anyway possible so he actually retreaved the bball for the game that got caught up on the back of the back board. Good Luck Z I will miss him, but really there was no spot for him in the rotation so I can understand this move. There be three guys in the center rotation if you split minutes between them evenly which wont happen they will get pretty few minutes.

7. Diesel

Diesel BBW Member

I dont like this. I would love to have him stay with us. He was always our #1 hustler every time he went on the floor. One of my favorite Sixers. He may not have been the best player but his heart was big. Id much rather have had Marc Jackson go then him. A real shame. [​IMG] . I guess Milwaukee did need a big man now that Skinner is gone.

8. Avery

Avery JBB IDIOT!! GOSH!!!

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post"> much rather have had Marc Jackson go then him.</div>

Are you serious? Marc Jackson has potential to be a starter on any team. Before he sustained that injury to his to middle finger, he was producing very well for us. I believe every team should have a player like him. At one time during last season, he was averaging 11 PPG as well as 7 RPG off the bench.

Jackson is going to be a key player of the bench next season. He plays a real physical game, and with his toughness/attitude he will bang it down low with some of the NBA biggest guys. If anything, Marc Jackson is probably one of our most important players off the bench. With Samuel Dalembert lack of physique we?re going to need every big body we can get, and luckily for us we have him.