Zona @ Northern Arizona

Discussion in 'Men's College Basketball' started by iversonfan268, Nov 15, 2006.

1. iversonfan268

iversonfan268 BBW VIP

HOLY CRAP CHASE BUDINGER! He has 32 points on 11-15 shooting including 5-6 from 3 point range. Plus there's still 6:30 left in the game. God I'm loving this kid already. Mustafa Shakur has also had a greta game and has 20 points so far so he's showing a big improvement. Marcus Williams has struggled today but it hasn't gotten close to stopping us so far. Anyways Arizona is leading 92-71. God I wish this game was on TV for me.

2. KCX

KCX BBW VIP

Shakur almost got a triple double. 2 rebounds away. they were back to their old selves tonight.. well most of them.. budinger just went off tonight.. nba ready

3. CelticBalla32

CelticBalla32 Basketball is back in Boston

Wow Chase Budinger! I couldn't watch this game, but wow - 32 and 7. He's going to be a star and a top 10 pick in the draft this year if he comes out.

Looks like Marcus Williams didn't have a great night, but he did have a nasty highlight (oop from Budinger). Sick.

20/8/10 for Shakur - WOW.

This is a good team, and very exciting to watch. I wish I got to watch them a little bit more. But they have 2 guys that are going to be top 10 picks in this years' NBA Draft, and they are playing well right now as a team.

4. yankshater213

yankshater213 BBW Elite Member

Even though its against a 2nd tier Northern Arizona team, this is exactly why I picked them for my preseason final four.

5. iversonfan268

iversonfan268 BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CelticBalla32 @ Nov 15 2006, 10:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Wow Chase Budinger! I couldn't watch this game, but wow - 32 and 7. He's going to be a star and a top 10 pick in the draft this year if he comes out.Looks like Marcus Williams didn't have a great night, but he did have a nasty highlight (oop from Budinger). Sick.20/8/10 for Shakur - WOW.This is a good team, and very exciting to watch. I wish I got to watch them a little bit more. But they have 2 guys that are going to be top 10 picks in this years' NBA Draft, and they are playing well right now as a team.</div>Yeah both games they have played so far have been great. The first game was like a tournament game it was so exciting lol. BTW if you have Fox College Sports almost all of their games are on FCS Pacific.

6. CelticBalla32

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iversonfan268 @ Nov 17 2006, 10:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Yeah both games they have played so far have been great. The first game was like a tournament game it was so exciting lol. BTW if you have Fox College Sports almost all of their games are on FCS Pacific.</div>
    No I don't have that, I wish I did though. I only get to watch the nationally televised games on like ESPN and stuff. There are BU (Boston University) games on NESN all the time though, so that's alright. I get some Boston College games too. But the BU games are cool, because the leading scorer on that team (he is a sophomore now, he led the team in scoring as a freshman) went to high school about a 25 minutes away from my hometown. I saw him play my high school his senior year too, so it's pretty cool.

If you want to know who he is, his name is Corey Hassan. If you follow college ball heavily you might know him, but BU isn't exactly a top notch school lol.

EDIT: I just found out that Corey Hassan transferred from BU to Sacred Heart. GAY!

7. Something-To-Say

Something-To-Say BBW Banned

I thought Shakur was a senior... [​IMG]

8. nba dogmatist

nba dogmatist BBW Member

wow, chase budinger. is it just me, or is he going to be the least suspectin lottery pick ever? by looking at him I mean. goofy looking, curly haired white guard.

9. iversonfan268

iversonfan268 BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nba dogmatist @ Nov 19 2006, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>wow, chase budinger. is it just me, or is he going to be the least suspectin lottery pick ever? by looking at him I mean. goofy looking, curly haired white guard.</div>not to mention that he's a freak thlete with a 42 inch vert. lol

10. CelticBalla32

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nba dogmatist @ Nov 20 2006, 12:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>wow, chase budinger. is it just me, or is he going to be the least suspectin lottery pick ever? by looking at him I mean. goofy looking, curly haired white guard.</div>
    Looks are decieving.

[​IMG]

Enough said.

11. yankshater213

yankshater213 BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nba dogmatist @ Nov 20 2006, 12:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>wow, chase budinger. is it just me, or is he going to be the least suspectin lottery pick ever? by looking at him I mean. goofy looking, curly haired white guard.</div>he looks like brian scalabrine with a set of basketball skills and long hair