#0 stompin all haters!

Discussion in 'Washington Wizards' started by Franchise73187, Dec 23, 2006.

1. Franchise73187

Franchise73187 JBB JustBBall Member

Do u think Arenas has erased all doubters that he deserves to be up there with all the elite including Kobe. I had a friend who said he just starting scoring and in fact he's been good for years. His old high of 47 was only in 3 quarter he had to score 60 just to get elite respect. What to u guys think?

2. Legacy

Legacy Beast

Gilbert Arenas is crazy! He could is as good of a scorer as Kobe and he can dish the ball too. His defense has improved and he is now a leader. He led his team to beat the hot Suns on their home floor. Arenas is a top 10 player and deserves to be in the all-star game as a starter for sure.

3. phunDamentalz

phunDamentalz JBB JustBBall Member

what haters? he doesn't have any haters.

4. Legacy

Legacy Beast

<div class="quote_poster">phunDamentalz Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">what haters? he doesn't have any haters.</div>

True.

5. Flow

Flow ATLiens

Studdying
    Gilbert isn't hated. Maybe now just by some Kobe lovers, but I haven't seen any hate on Gil.

Oh my god what a game by him. I wonder how it feeled to play against a team who was on a 15 game winning-streak and then you just put up 54 points against them. Insane !

I love Gilbert's game. Anybody who thought that the 60 points game was lucky, has to eat his words now. I just can't wait when the postseason starts and Gilbert wants to improve himself after missing those big shots against the Cavaliers last year.

6. og15

og15 JBB *********

Yea, he doesn't really have haters (he does, but not on a wide scale), he just doesn't get ranked on the same level as guys like Lebron and Wade, but he's trying to get himself up there. The thing about Arenas is that he's not a highflyer above the rime guy like a Lebron or Wade, and he doesn't have the "thug" image like an Iverson would, so that seemingly holds back his popularity. He's a real good player, but he still needs to become a good/impact defender to be at that true elite level.