Chicago vs Cleveland

Discussion in 'Chicago Bulls' started by MJordan, Mar 31, 2007.

1. M Two One

M Two One Halló Veröld!

Student
    He hits both perfectly, nice.

2. SP23

SP23 DA BEARS!

Another bad decision by Gordon and LeBron scores... Bulls down now.. Were up 4 and all gone.

3. Midnight Green

Midnight Green NFLC nflcentral.net Member

I love how the Bulls cannot buy a foul call when they drive the lane...

4. M Two One

M Two One Halló Veröld!

Student
    <div class="quote_poster">Blur Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">I love how the Bulls cannot buy a foul call when they drive the lane...</div>

You should go ahead and take up that biased refereeing article I suggested. [​IMG]

How about when the ref didn't even care he accidently kicked Tyrus in the head?

5. SP23

SP23 DA BEARS!

Another dumb play by Ben Gordon.

6. M Two One

M Two One Halló Veröld!

Student
    That's it guys, game over with .2 seconds left.

7. ~Fatality~

~Fatality~ JBB JustBBall Member

Is it really necessary for BG to take EVERY last second shot? So far in his career he hasn't been successful.

8. SP23

SP23 DA BEARS!

What a horrible loss, we needed this one. Miami is currently the 4th seed...

9. Midnight Green

Ben Gordon is the worst passer in the league, he can never pass out of a double team.

10. M Two One

M Two One Halló Veröld!

Student
    They should've forced the Cavs to make a double team press against Kirk Hinrich and then catch the Cavs off guard with a nice pass down low to Thomas who can finish strong.

11. GarnettKG21

GarnettKG21 JBB JustBBall Member

How many potential game winning shots does Gordon need to miss before maybe your coach should decide to put it in someone elses hands......

12. Midnight Green

<div class="quote_poster">GarnettKG21 Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">How many potential game winning shots does Gordon need to miss before maybe your coach should decide to put it in someone elses hands......</div>

How many game winning shots has he made? He is the guy we turn to come clutch time, but we can't give him the ball with 24 seconds on the shot clock, let it wind down to 5 seconds then expect him to make the play, he doesn't have the passing skill, or penetrating talent to make something like that happen. He needs to come off a pick to take a shot, or have the ball passed to him by Hinrich/Deng.

13. M Two One

M Two One Halló Veröld!

Student
    <div class="quote_poster">Blur Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Ben Gordon is the worst passer in the league, he can never pass out of a double team.</div>

I think that's a little over the top. He's not a good passer, but he's definitely not <u>the</u> worst.

14. I-Miss-MJ

I-Miss-MJ JBB I am so SMRT

<div class="quote_poster">GarnettKG21 Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">How many potential game winning shots does Gordon need to miss before maybe your coach should decide to put it in someone elses hands......</div>

I asked myself that 2 or 3 missed game winners ago.

15. Chutney

Chutney MON-STRAWRRR!!1!

As good as he played, Ben Gordon really messed up down the stretch. I don't understand what he was thinking with that double team. He kept dribbling for some reason, until it was too late to swing it to the open man.

16. Bulls=Amazing

Bulls=Amazing JBB chea

They were even talking about how many times he's messed it up with the last shot. I hate Skile's in-bound plays, I hate that Gordon takes the last shot, and I hate how he pulls double teams and collapses the defense on a drive and still decides not to pass.

This may sound stupid but I would like Duhon with the ball in that situation. I don't know if people remember I'm pretty sure I've seen him hit some late shots a couple times (not this year so much but like in the last 2 years.)

17. I-Miss-MJ

I-Miss-MJ JBB I am so SMRT

Everyone knows it's going to Gordon.

Give it to Hinrch or Deng.

Deng's over 50% shooter, he'd likely get a couple.

18. SP23

SP23 DA BEARS!

<div class="quote_poster">I-Miss-MJ Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Everyone knows it's going to Gordon.

Give it to Hinrch or Deng.

Deng's over 50% shooter, he'd likely get a couple.</div>
    Deng hasn't gotten it because he really can't make anything happen unless he gets the ball for a set shot, or he usually drives the lane and then who knows what will happen, last time he passed it to Hinrich for a jumper during the Sixers game. But, Gordon gets it because he could basically make any shot and Deng might have 3 point range, but he doesn't shoot them. But, I do agree it always goes to Gordon maybe see if Hinrich or Deng can do something, but the last shot wasn't a bad one (OT 3 pointer), it was one of the better ones we've had. We usually screw up/don't have a good play for a final shot and throw up a stupid hope to be lucky to go in kind of shot. Hinrich should have kept it when he got back the rebound in regulation and shoot a jumper or something. Maybe use his sick crossover lol.