Game Thread Colorado at the Oregon Ducks, 2:30pm, 9/24/2016

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by SlyPokerDog, Sep 24, 2016.

1. BlazerDuckSeahawkFan94

BlazerDuckSeahawkFan94 AWOL

I don't think anyone is claiming 38 points and 500 yards is bad considering the situation on the o-line BUT it was Colorado AT HOME. This is worse than losing to Wazzu at home last year. The real gripe is the shitty playcalling, let's not forget we decided to throw on 1st and goal with 44 seconds and 3 timeouts left with some more than capable running backs that played well all day. Oh, and before that we just ran the ball three times up the gut in a row after getting tremendous field position the previous possession.

Also, for the love of Christ, Helfrich/Lubick need to get their head out of their asses and stop calling PA on 3rd/4th and long plays, it's not fooling anybody.

ripcityboy and BlazerCaravan like this.
  2. STOMP

STOMP mere fan

how am I forgetting it when I mentioned it in the very post you're responding to? I completely disagree that it was a shitty call though, it was just a very poorly executed throw by Prukop. The idea is to throw it to the pylon where only Carrington would have a shot at it. If it goes too far it's an incomplete with the clock stopped. DC was wide open (great play call) but instead of leading him to the pylon Prukop threw it at his ankles.

STOMP

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
  3. STOMP

STOMP mere fan

oh please please please :smiley-drzifige: let this be true

STOMP