Congrats to the Pistons

Discussion in 'Detroit Pistons' started by notmuchgame, Jun 15, 2004.

1. notmuchgame

notmuchgame JBB JustBBall Member

As a resident of the Los Angeles area and a Laker fan, I'd like to congratulate the Pistons and their fans...the pistons simply outplayed, outhustled, and outclassed the Lakers. However, we'll see you next year [​IMG]

2. Peja King

Peja King JBB JustBBall Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] :beerchug: [​IMG]

3. CUSA Fan

CUSA Fan JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting notMuchgame:</div><div class="quote_post">As a resident of the Los Angeles area and a Laker fan, I'd like to congratulate the Pistons and their fans...the pistons simply outplayed, outhustled, and outclassed the Lakers. However, we'll see you next year [​IMG]</div>

You mean the T-Wolves will meet them next year :mrgreen:

4. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

Thats very sporting of you, It has been an amazing season for all involved with the Pistons

Will I stop drinking? not a chance

5. PyroManiac

PyroManiac JBB JustBBall Member

Go Pistons! Also, thanks for the kind remarks, especially coming from a Lakers fan. I appreciate the fact that you admitted Detroit was better this year, and not blame it on something else.

It has been a great season, but lets not stop. Lets make next season better.

6. Captain Quicks

Captain Quicks JBB JustBBall Member

Chauncey Billups was the s***, he deserved Finals MVP hands down he's done everything in the finals for the pistons. Ben Wallace showed he's got game too, that was probably the best game I've seen in my life, yes I said life.. Everyone was awesome.

7. throwback

throwback JBB JustBBall Member

congratz to detroit. this may sound odd, but i kinda found this series boring. after game 3 i was just totally turned off by this series because after watching the first three games, you had the feeling that detroit was the dynasty team and la seemed to be scared,confused and a bunch of dead men walking. i dont meen this was uninteresting in a negative way towards the pistons, in fact it is a compliment. nobody figured that detroit would dominate the series, i dont even think detroit fans thought that. yea people thought they had a chance, but by purely dominating the lakers!? c'mon, this is a team with kobe,shaq and phil in the driver seat. but they went into la as in la had to prove to them that la belong in the finals,not detroit proving themselves. so much props to det, still amazed detroit won it considering they were only this current team for half the year.

8. GatorsowntheNCAA

GatorsowntheNCAA Omaha Bound 2010!

Congrats to the Pistons. They definetely deserved it. I picked them to win it all before the playoffs started. [​IMG] You just can't score on them. Hopefully you will lose to the Magic in the Conference Finals next year though. [​IMG]

9. 30 standing ver

30 standing ver JBB JustBBall Member

The whole Pistons team deserved the MVP award. The one question is, where was Em? Kid Rock was there.

10. PLATWolve

PLATWolve JBB JustBBall Member

Great going Detroit, good to see the underdog take the series away.

11. mydi619

mydi619 JBB JustBBall Member

Congrats from a Bulls fan. No where was D-12? Are they not popular enough to be considered celebs?

By the wya, here's a funny pic of a wonderful brick:
    [​IMG]

12. bentalldayeveryday

bentalldayeveryday JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting mydi619:</div><div class="quote_post">Congrats from a Bulls fan. No where was D-12? Are they not popular enough to be considered celebs?

By the wya, here's a funny pic of a wonderful brick:
    [​IMG]</div>
    He's trying to pull a Jordan by doing the "nothing but net" pose, but the ball comes short of the rim. It shows that Kobe falls short of reaching Jordan's airness :P

13. v_carter15

v_carter15 JBB JustBBall Member

^haha...nice interpretation
    Congrats to the Pistons and all of you fans. They completely outplayed the Lakers in almost every faucet of the game. Shutting down Kobe Bryant is not an easy task, but they managed to do it almost ever game of this series. They really deserved it and i wish them all the best next year. (by the way...if you're willing enough, there's a bright spot for Okur in the Raptors' lineup next season [​IMG] )

14. ice ice BIBBY

ice ice BIBBY JBB JustBBall Member

yes congratulations Pistons...you guys deserved it

as for Em...he was at one of the games...i believe it was like game 3 or something...i dunno about d-12 but Em was there i believe...i saw a picture

15. MizzMcGrady1

MizzMcGrady1 JBB JustBBall Member

Well, I'm sooooooo happy for the Pistons [​IMG] !!! Everyone on the team deserves prop's because Detroit plays team ball. And a special big-up to our MVP, Chauncey Billups [​IMG] !!!!!!!!!

:P GO DETROIT PISTONS :P

16. PiStOnZrNo1

PiStOnZrNo1 JBB JustBBall Member

[​IMG] hell ya the bad boys are back baby!
    [​IMG]