Politics Creepy Joe Biden is your Pedophile-President

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by MARIS61, Sep 10, 2017.

1. jonnyboy

jonnyboy Well-Known Member

Are you just asking random questions now? Of course all those things are creepy. It’s not a fucking contest. Your distaste for the president’s hypothetical pussy grabbing adventures doesn’t negate a damn thing I said.

MarAzul likes this.
  2. Lanny

Lanny Original Season Ticket Holder "Mr. Big Shot"

Elec. & Computer Engineer OSU Computer Science PSU
    Geez, can't you think logically?
    There's nothing alleged about the President's illegal and extremely creepy sexual conduct. Did you forget that he admitted to it all? Did you also forget how he got cornered on the Daniels affair? Did you also forget the other payoffs? Not sure whether you simply forgot or conveniently ignored.
    My point was that you accepted far worse proven behavior by a con man and accept as fact some sort of alleged evil intention by a good man. Even his accuser thinks he might have had good intentions in his behavior. She simply thought he made a bad choice.
    Trump? Well, there's no excuse for that mobster.

Chris Craig likes this.
  3. Chris Craig

Chris Craig (Blazersland) I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

4. barfo

barfo triggered obsessive commie pinko Staff Member Global Moderator

Your defense of Trump is that he's a liar? Well, ok, true.

barfo

riverman and Chris Craig like this.
  5. jonnyboy

Cool story. Your whataboutisms still don’t negate anything I said. I never brought up Trump because he is irrelevant to the thread topic. Nor did I ever defend any of his past behaviors. Am I obligated to add a Trump disclaimer every time I say something is creepy? Your derangement syndrome is flaring up. Put some cream on it and buzz off.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
    MarAzul likes this.
  6. jonnyboy

And yes, Joe Biden is fucking creepy.

MarAzul likes this.
  7. Chris Craig

Chris Craig (Blazersland) I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

Maris brought it up before you showed up. I don't condone Bidens actions. I don't condone Trumps actions. I applaud Flores for comming forward with her truth. I hope it is sincere and not brought up for ulterior motives. I will say Biden brought that on himself for being so weirdly affectionate. I won't defend him. You and the rest of you Trump supporters nosers shouldn't defend Trump.

8. jonnyboy

People are forced to defend themselves on here due to you guys’ constant bombardment. You conflate that with defending Trump because you generally don’t have anything constructive to present to the argument. Calling people “orange nosers” is a perfect example of this. Here I am defending myself and you, lanny and the other vultures will swoop in with your attacks and claims of Trump worship. It’s tired and wore the fuck out. You guys derail every thread with this shit.

MarAzul likes this.
  9. Chris Craig

Like I said Maris came with bullshit before you ever came in here running your mouth. Keep deflecting, it works well

10. BlazerWookee

BlazerWookee UNTILT THE DAMN PINWHEEL!

Gear Finisher
    Far be it from me to defend Uncle Joe. His actions are creepy and unacceptable, but I don't believe he's doing it because he gets some sort of sexual thrill out of it. I honestly believe he thinks he's communicating innocuous and heartfelt affection with his behavior.

MarAzul likes this.
  11. jonnyboy

I’m not Maris and I never said shit about Trump before Lanny started forcing it upon me. It’s no wonder we see the volume of Trump threads we do, have irrelevant threads being derailed, and forum members getting insulted when we have a moderator who is supportive of that behavior, and engages in it himself.

MarAzul likes this.
  12. riverman

riverman Writing Team

See..actually they are not...it's called agree to disagree. That door swings both ways...you know how many Hillary and Obama threads have filled up S2 OT section over the years? It's Trump that some folks feel forced to defend during this chapter...and he's chosen that soapbox..it doesn't have to be personal around here. More often than not I will criticize Trump and one of his supporters will criticize me ...even though the topic is ...Trump. Ping pong approach to conversations

Chris Craig likes this.
  13. Chris Craig

I didn't say you were Maris. If you actually listened you'd get that. You walked right in the middle of an argument that was already being had. Yeah there is a large volume of irrelvant Trump threads made by conservatives on here, that could all take place within the same thread. You saying this thread is irrelevant? There is a double standard here between Biden and Trump and it will be called out. It is very relevant. Don't act a victim. You and the other conservatives on here have hurled many insults. That said, I edited my post and removed the insult. I apologize for it. As a mod I need to hold myself to a higher standard. Alas I am human.

14. TorturedBlazerFan

TorturedBlazerFan Well-Known Member

Baby Daddy
    To be honest I think there are a large volume of political threads (leaning both ways) that could be merged into one thread that would be neat. :)

Chris Craig likes this.
  15. Chris Craig

Agreed

TorturedBlazerFan likes this.
  16. riverman

riverman Writing Team

The page count would be ridiculous...people would be replying to posts from 2008 and rehashing those arguments...fewer pages, better access. Remember what he said 20,000 pages ago?

TorturedBlazerFan likes this.
  17. TorturedBlazerFan

TorturedBlazerFan Well-Known Member

Baby Daddy
    That's fair, I didn't say to merge them all, but I get what you're saying.

18. Lanny

Lanny Original Season Ticket Holder "Mr. Big Shot"

Elec. & Computer Engineer OSU Computer Science PSU
    Too bad, here I am and you can't get rid of me.
    The derangement is all yours.
    I brought up Trump as a way of showing your hypocrisy. You disparage Biden and never a word about the true sexual predator, Trump. There's the hypocrisy.

19. PtldPlatypus

PtldPlatypus Let's go Baby Blazers! Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

When taking issue with one person's behavior, one must necessarily identify and decry all people who engage in something similar/worse?

MarAzul likes this.
  20. MarAzul

MarAzul LongShip

Life is good!
    Probably true!
    The dummy just needs to get a grip and understand, he has been invading the personal space of some people for years now. Just quit that shit!

BlazerWookee likes this.