Most hated NBA Team?

Discussion in 'Out of Bounds' started by MVPBaller, Feb 27, 2007.

1. The Dream

The Dream mama there goes that man!

man it's slow at work....forgive me....

2. Karma

Karma The Will Must Be Stronger Than The Skill

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">
    Maybe, it's because no one likes the Spurs. They bore me to sleep when I watch them on TNT.
    </div>

To this day, I don't understand why the Spurs brand of basketball is considered boring. Why, because they don't have a flashy guard/forward like Wade or Lebron? Personally, I've found Minnesota Timberwolves games to be much much much more boring than Spurs games. Plus the Wolves court looks even more dead and annoying than the Nets one. If you think the way the Spurs play is boring, then the Wolves should definetly be on your list. Atleast the Spurs have Manu and Parker to drive in the lane while the Robot is doing his thing, but the Wolves just have KG mostly taking turnaround J's.

Tim Duncan is one of the funniest guys in the league by the way.

3. Detroit Madness

Detroit Madness JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">durvasa Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Hate is too strong a word, but ever since the Palace Brawl I've had a tough time rooting for the Pistons.</div>
    Please don't take it out on the team because they weren't the ones who threw the beer, just a bunch of drunk idiots not all pistons fans are like that. But I have no comment about booing the Canadian National Anthem. As for me its tough to say because the thread says "Most hated NBA Team?" so I'd probably say the Lakers and the Celtics and the Bulls for all-time. And as of late its probably the Heat, Spurs, Pistons. And I'll pretend the thread says "Your most hate NBA Team". So for me it would be...

LA 00-04
    Boston 01-02
    New Jersey 03-05
    Miami 05-Present

4. JEALOUS?

JEALOUS? JBB JustBBall Member

Dallas
    Lakers
    Suns
    Spurs

if those teams are happy i am not.

5. Really Lost One

Really Lost One Suspended

<div class="quote_poster">jealous? Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Dallas
    Lakers
    Suns
    Spurs

if those teams are happy i am not.</div>

You must not be a very happy person then

6. igotask8board

igotask8board Active Member

<div class="quote_poster">Brian Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">You must not be a very happy person then</div>

[​IMG]

7. Miss_Toy

Miss_Toy JBB JustBBall Member

Whats up with everybody "hating" the Lakers?

GOSH I LOVE THE LAKERS!

But I dont like the <font color="red">HEATS</font>...they were never hot in the first place not untill SHAQ appeared out of nowhere on the team.

8. JEALOUS?

JEALOUS? JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Brian Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">You must not be a very happy person then</div>

nope, not when a topic about those teams come up.
    except for Lakers, they are suckin so im happy for that.!!!

9. ~Fatality~

~Fatality~ JBB JustBBall Member

I hate the Lakers, Pistons, and Celtics.

10. Answer_AI03

Answer_AI03 JBB JustBBall Member

The pistons are the most annoying team in the NBA just because of the fans and the commentators. I live near detroit, and it seems like everyone in Michigan thinks the Pistons are the only team in the NBA. and I HAAATEEE Bill Lambeer and George Blaha!!!!! The two most annoying commentators in BAsketball!!

11. Detroit Madness

<div class="quote_poster">Answer_AI03 Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">The pistons are the most annoying team in the NBA just because of the fans and the commentators. I live near detroit, and it seems like everyone in Michigan thinks the Pistons are the only team in the NBA. and I HAAATEEE Bill Lambeer and George Blaha!!!!! The two most annoying commentators in BAsketball!!</div>

Try Kelser and Blaha. Laimbeer isn't doing it this year have you watch a game yet?

12. 1kobe2gasol3bynum4odom

1kobe2gasol3bynum4odom JBB JustBBall Member

I hate the Suns, Heats, and Cavaliers. Can't stand Steven Nash, all the mvp hype he got, all this Nash made other players around him better as if the Suns had a bunch of mediocre players. Next the Heats, Shaq is a traitor imo. D-Wade is one hella of a player but everytime he does something special, all credit goes to him but whenever bad things happen, nobody seem to criticize him. Last the Cavs because of Lebron. Yeah Lebron, the most hype player in nba history. Yeha yeah Lebron is a great player, a great guy on and off the court but whatever, he is a humble cocky ______ imo.

13. Iggy

Iggy Iggy

I hate the Heat for a few reasons:

1. They have Zo.
    2. They have Walker.
    3. Too many bandwagoners.

14. Detroit Madness

<div class="quote_poster">Answer_AI03 Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">The pistons are the most annoying team in the NBA just because of the fans and the commentators. I live near detroit, and it seems like everyone in Michigan thinks the Pistons are the only team in the NBA. and I HAAATEEE Bill Lambeer and George Blaha!!!!! The two most annoying commentators in BAsketball!!</div>
    Try Blaha and Kelser.

15. amador08

amador08 JBB JustBBall Member

I don't like Houston Rockets that much, but a team I can say I hate would be the Pistons. The announcer is annoying! "Detroit Basketball!" I also do not like the Knicks because they are horrible.

16. Basketballer05

Basketballer05 JBB JustBBall Member

San Antonio Spurs take this away easy.

Ugly Jersey's and an Ugly Home Court. Lots of boring players on their team who dont do much also.

Sacramento are also very boring. But atleast Kevin Martin is good to watch at times.

17. Detroit Madness

<div class="quote_poster">Basketballer05 Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">San Antonio Spurs take this away easy.

Ugly Jersey's and an Ugly Home Court. Lots of boring players on their team who dont do much also.

Sacramento are also very boring. But atleast Kevin Martin is good to watch at times.</div>

Man if I was Pheonix, I'd totally trade "being fun" for winning championships.

18. igotask8board

^You don't think Phoenix has a great shot at the title this year? I think they gave Dallas a run for their money without their big man last year.

19. Detroit Madness

<div class="quote_poster">igotask8board Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">^You don't think Phoenix has a great shot at the title this year? I think they gave Dallas a run for their money without their big man last year.</div>
    They have a shot but the dude was dissin on the Spurs cause he thought they were "boring" I used the Suns as an example of a team who are fun to watch but haven't won anything yet. And they won't win it this year.

20. igotask8board

Oh, I see what you meant. Good example.

I think the WCF[inalist] is easier to call than the ECF. It comes down to Detroit, Miami, and Cleveland in the east. If Wade isn't Wade, then it's between Cleveland and Detroit. I don't think the Bulls have enough chemistry to make it past the 2nd round, but who knows.