The new look/ole look Houston Astros

Discussion in 'American League West' started by EPJr, Nov 4, 2012.

1. EPJr

EPJr Producer Staff Member Producer

[​IMG]

HOUSTON -- It was hard to determine who was more excited Friday night -- the thousands of Astros fans, the players in attendance or those that had poured so much time and effort into the team's launching of its new uniforms, logos, color schemes and mascot.

The Astros, with a new league on the horizon and a new manager in place, unveiled their new look on the floor of Minute Maid Park to rave reviews in a raucous party that had almost everyone wishing Spring Training was just around the corner.

More than 5,000 fans and several current, former and future Astros packed the playing surface to watch the Astros trot out their new uniforms, which feature a blue and orange color scheme that resembles the threads worn by the franchise from its inception in 1962 through 1993.

"I like the look of the new uniforms," Astros owner Jim Crane said. "I think they're clean and it has a little bit of history in them. I think the fans will enjoy them."

http://houston.astros.mlb.com/news/...02&content_id=40159356&vkey=news_hou&c_id=hou

2. Denny Crane

Denny Crane It's not even loaded! Staff Member Administrator

Never lost a case
    I think it's weird that they'll be in the AL next season. All my life they've been an NL team :)