Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by OSUBlazerfan, Jun 13, 2017.
FABC > WABC
I think you mean WFBC>WABC...?
Damnit. That's it
More like WFBPF<WABPF
Who the hell thought he was another Meyers?
You were arguing with yourself?
And I'm the delusional one...
The difference between you and @KingSpeed is access.
I hope everyone knows what I mean when I say that. I am typing on my phone and can't bold the part I am referring to.
That was written in March.
Here are my quotes from June. I know you skipped over them on purpose to make me look bad, which is hilarious and desperate.
Now get lost and go back to your trade machine.
But I love the trade machine.... it doesn't criticize me. It only accepts me for who I am.
anyone else read it like I did?
Kind of a moot point, since we didn't have the 7th pick.
Thanks Obama Olshey.
Before Lauri Markkanen was drafted #7 and Collins #10, here's a scouting report on Collins on Dec. 3, 2016.
- vs. Arizona
- #10 Lauri Markkanen
- #14 Dusan Ristic
- #21 Chance Comanche
- Blocks Markkanen on the curl - Hits a 3 straightaway
- Catches great feed from Williams-Goss and elevates high for slam
- Great pass after man showed too hard on ball-screen to find wide open shooter in weak corner
- In zone D comes off his manunder the hoop and blocks Markkanen's catch and shoot jumper in right short corner - impressive coverage, long arms
- Good job going straight up to make Markkanen shot difficult on left side of hoop - had to hang
- Entry pass stolen - right idea, had a mismatch
- Offensive rebound, found open short corner teammate - aware passer
- Misses straightaway 3 - pick-and-pop off ball screen
- Good boxout
- Sets screen, rolls and puts hand up, catches too deep, gathers and goes back up with contact and lays it in right - maybe shouldn't have brought back down, but very impressive finish - FT 0/1
- Offensive rebound - strong base, fouled (1-and-1 penalty) - FT 0/1
- Great defensive rebound with 5+ players under hoop - boxed and good hops
- Screens left, fouled rolling, missed left handed layup but fouled - spiked his mouthguard for missing it (competitive) - FTs 1/2 - has missed some FTs but has a good stroke
Here's another section of that pre-draft Collins scouting report.
Interviews, Personality, Psychology, Experience:
- Even keel in interviews - may have a dull personality
- Will play as many years as he thinks is necessary
- Thinks he projects as a stretch 4 in the NBA
If you have time to be here you have time to Vote!
I'm just going to point out that Collins would probably be playing a lot more minutes on the Bulls as well.
Quoting you in that is hilarious and desperate? Lmao. You make yourself look bad enough. I hardly have to try.
I had to call you out for trying to act like "I tried to tell you guys about Markkanen, and how he wasn't the next Meyers when nobody except Sinobas said he was and you were the only other person who made comments like that.
Quit being a hypocritical, passive aggressive douche. You started beef over an idea in a thread about trades, and called me delusional, then tried to call me out for "shitting on those who disagree with me" when you're the one who just did that. Give also stepped out of line and called me a "bitch" before as well. Now you're trying to act like a know it all as if it was foolish to compare Markkanen to Meyers, even though you did the same! You changed your mind, so what? It's hilarious!
Quit starting shit. You've done it constantly and each time and I'm rather patient with it. Quit being so hypocritical and passive aggressive.
Lol, he definitely doesnt have a dull personality.
Where did I compare Leonard to Markkanen??? Literally all I said (in March, once) was that he was softer than him. Is that a comparison? Even in that timeframe the guy I compared him to wasn’t Leonard it was bender. And after actually watching him play more I came back and said I came around on him and he wasn’t soft, just physically weak. Wow you really dug up Tutankhamen there.
And you’ve been pretty defensive about me calling you delusional, since you’ve literally brought it up in every post directed at me since, which wouldn’t make much sense unless there was some truth to it. Sorry?
Lol, so you thought he was softer yet better than Meyers? You compared his softness to Meyers. Do you not know what a comparison is? You hadn't act like a know it all when you've said that in the past.
Wait, so if someone (you) insults anther person while (at the same time) trying to call them out for the same shit that you're doing and they take offense to that, it makes that insult true? That's hilarious.
Separate names with a comma.