OT ...Trump...beginning of the end?

Discussion in 'New York Yankees' started by yankeesince59, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Mattingly23NY

Mattingly23NY Turning Fastballs Into Souveneir's ~

Ret. Quality OPS/Engr. Mgr.
    Trumpturd's folly on Steel and Aluminum Tariffs; one of many downfall moves, or one way to piss off GOP members, ntm- Manufacturing Corp's paying a helluva lot more for imported cheap shit steel....

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trumps-tariff-folly-1519950205

Mr. Trump seems not to understand that steel-using industries in the U.S. employ some 6.5 million Americans, while steel makers employ about 140,000. (At our nations peak, steel production accounted for 521,000 US Jobs.
    Transportation industries, including aircraft and autos, account for about 40% of domestic steel consumption, followed by packaging with 20% and building construction with 15%. All will have to pay higher prices, making them less competitive globally and in the U.S.

During the 20th century, the consumption of steel increased at an average annual rate of 3.3%. In 1900, the United States was producing 37% of the world's steel, but With post war industrial development in Asia and centralised investment by China, by 2017 China alone accounted for 50%, with Europe (including the former Soviet Union) down to 24% and North America's current production of steel has fallen to 6%.

stampedehero likes this.
  2. Mattingly23NY

Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
  3. Mattingly23NY

The Great Communicator, can't keep a WH Communications Director.

The Twitter Troll must obviously think He IS doing the job himself, via Tweetstorms...

4. BigDaddyAl1973

BigDaddyAl1973 Well-Known Member

Accountant
    Mattingly23NY likes this.
  5. yankeesince59

yankeesince59 "Oh Captain, my Captain".

...wow, why am I not surprised ?

...and how about Kushner's visits from bankers who actually came to the White House and almost immediately gave him $500 Mil in loans to save his failing business?

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
    stampedehero and Mattingly23NY like this.
  6. yankeesince59

7. Mattingly23NY

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  8. yankeesince59

...Trump fires Rex Tillerson...well kinda, Trump didn't have the balls to face him...so guess how Tillerson found out he was fired...?... Trump Tweeted it.

...what a chickenshit POS.

9. Mattingly23NY

^^^^
    Sen Bob Corker was right. Trumpfk is running the W.H. like a Romper Room- Family Business; moreso like his Reality Show. Twitter is a mechanism to stroke his ego. While saying "you're fired" is his way of self fellating that oversized ego. One has an oversized prostate, they go see a Dr. An honest Dr. would lobotomize Trump, or use shock therapy to shrink that inflammed ego...

I wasn't thrilled to hear of Tillerson's appointment from the beginning, (CEO of Exxon), never felt big business & govt should go hand in hand. That being said, Rex did a decent job, and was actually a decent ballast for the crazed potus...

Trumpfk's become his own PR/Comminucations Director, but then he always has been. He doesn't care what the press writes of him; calls such fake news, then feeds his Twitterverse with childish meltdown tirades.

A Con Man if there ever was one. A failure in all business endeavours; 'til he hit a point of ineptness, i.e. when he couldn't secure a loan to save his ass. A developer who can't borrow $$$, is going nowhere fast, like a fielder without a glove, a batter without his lumber. Thus came foreign $$$ loans from Azerbajain and Russian Oligarchs, i.e. Mafia....

WTF- were American's thinking, when they voted this asswipe as the GOP elect; anyone but Hillary??? A campaign ran on fear, and hatred, can only bring forth terror, anmosity from other Nations, and inept, undereducated Policies and questionable decisions. Had a White Collar worker of violated T.S.A.R. requirements like Hillary; they'd be spending their retirement in Leavenworth. Had the avg White Collar worker of had the business dealings with questionably/barred foreign nations/officials as Trump; they'd never be allowed to run for potus or ever see a Secret Clearance (S.A.R.). Instead, the best our Nations populace could do was give us a Felon vs a Fraud, both felons, both frauds...

Until our nation can wake up we're fkd. Fkd due to a social fabric that's not just torn, it's shredded.... The violence and hatred we're seeings coming from a generation that's never known our nations history; and have grown up under a Nationalism frame of mind... no different than Imperial Japan ~!~

The Con Man of all time is the fox in the hen house.
    His name branding has conned people around the world, thinking the word Trump stands for success, glitz, glamor, and money making. Not the honest reality and history, of the flawed financially/mentally bankrupt Con-fidence man....

Pompeo: the Secretary of War-??? Last ex-CIA Director in the White House: potus, H.W. Bush, how'd that work out for you America...??? Not so fkng groovy-!

"If we poison our children with hatred
    Then, the hard life is all they'll ever know"

10. yankeesince59

^^^Yeah, I was not crazy about Tillerson getting the job in the first place...but geeez, he was fucking Secretary of State, and Trump wouldn't even give him the courtesy of personally informing Rex he was being replaced ?... Tillerson found out about it on Twitter early this morning and Trump waited till noon to call him from Airforce One.

...for someone who sure seemed to have no problem saying "You're fired" on TV, Trump does not have the balls to do it in real life...like I said, it was a pretty chickenshit move.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  11. Mattingly23NY

Indeed, quit Ironic for this pos, I mean potus pos...

12. Mattingly23NY

who's firing a shot over who's bow- ???

Pandora's Box Opening, this s/b interesting to watch unfold, and how it does so. Will Trump collude in firing Mueller-???

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/mueller-risks-crossing-trumps-red-213719914.html

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...1b3fac6ddc/ss_trump-said-mueller-digging.html

there's no doubt trump was in bed with the Mob's of Azerbajain/Russia...
    Taking money from shady crooks, is his forte, the only billionaire boyz club Trumpfks been a part of. Any person seeking a Federal classified job, could never get clearances to do such a job, with the dealings he's already had. How the FK did he ever get elected.

This Nation needs a Pre-Party Platform Screening Process, background checks, the fkng works. Then we wonder why the law's broken in so many ways. Or, its not the law that's broken, its crooks running governments for sooo long, so many places.

13. yankeesince59

...Trump's problem is he does not realize that in this investigation, he's not the one who decides where the "red lines" are drawn.

14. Mattingly23NY

15. yankeesince59

...a cowardly pathetic political move.

16. yankeesince59

17. Mattingly23NY

It's the old saying, or tap and dance. IF you've done nothing wrong, what in the hell has Trumpanzee to fear.....??? What's he hiding, what's he afraid of, does he not trust any entity because he knows he himself is dirty (as a child playing in dogshit). Does he fear every Govt org, cuz he thinks everyone works by the same corrupt standards as He himself....

“When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history"....(Brennan). :clap::cleanup:

Now watch Trumpanzee & his goonies attack Brennan over 9/11...

18. yankeesince59

Matts, that's essentially what Trey Gowdy and others have said. And now this ass hat has hired yet another lawyer who claims Trump "is being framed by the DOJ and the FBI".

...I shit you not. https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/news/trump-hires-lawyer-who-pushed-conspiracy-theory/vi-BBKrlYZ

19. Mattingly23NY

^^^^

I'm kind of surprised Trumpet hasn't hired a west wing full of fiction and Sci-Fi writers, to not only write his bullshit speeches, but define his fk ups for him...

and-

with as many leaks as this W.H. has had, it's too reminiscent of Nixon's leaks, and Tricky Dicks endless wiretaps. We all know how that turned out...

20. yankeesince59

^^^Yeah, and the midterm elections are not looking good for the GOP or its future.