欢迎易建联和网队的球迷!Welcome Thread in Chinese

Discussion in 'Brooklyn Nets' started by YiFan, Jun 27, 2008.

1. Uneek

Uneek Member

yo fellas.. sup!! good to see Yi in NJ alongside VC and lots of other talented ballers.

I currently live in Darwin Australia and have been watching and playing bball for a while. Watched a few games of Yi and the Bucks last season generally not too bad as a rookie but could have done better with his talent. well, but everybody has talent in this league anywayz...

As all of you may already know, Aus sucks at bball and sucks at commercializing it too.. i rarely get to see a game of NBA on tv (yes i do have cable) and i know Bogut is with the Bucks but seems like people are just not interested. So i last season everyday i got back home from work the only way to get to know how this guy went was to check the forum... and i swear to GOD that was the best time when i was getting high and seeing some sparks from Yi.

He has done ok IMO with the Bucks last season and we were able to see a few sparks and realisticly speaking the team sucked. Hope we will see some exciting bball here in NJ this season.

Thanks for reading this far and i don't normally post much but i will try to check here daily and hopefully we all gonna have a fun season and i think NJ is looking really good and heading to a right direction. Coach please don't let us down...... i pray for some good bball.... nice to meet all of you and looking forward to hearing good news from all of you.

One last thing... i am Chinese... and i am Aussie.... so please go easy on me... thank you.

2. Lavalamp

Lavalamp Member

Chinese and Aussie, the Bucks must have been the perfect team to root for.

3. Master Shake

Master Shake young phoenix

Welcome to s2 Uneek!

Feel free to PM pegs, Jigga or Petey as many times as possible.

Also, I'm a Raptors fan and they just signed Jawai. What do you think of this game?

4. GMJ

GMJ Suspended

Welcome to S2! You're now the second Aussie Nets fan on the board; say hi, DownUnderWonder!

5. Uneek

Uneek Member

Thanks King Shake really appreciate it... yeah for sure i will try PM and all the other tricky gadgets..

wow Raptors you guys still have Bosh and Jermaine is with you guys too... i know you lost TJ but going big is the way man... i would really love to see what Chris and Jermaine can do together... they can't win games on their own but now its a different story... well done... i will have to say i need more time to watch the Raptors then to get to know their game..

6. Uneek

Uneek Member

Awesome awesome GMJigga thanks a lot. im sure Aussies are interested and have passion about the game but sometimes they are just better at watching or playing something else... :b

7. GMJ

GMJ Suspended

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Uneek @ Jul 14 2008, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Awesome awesome GMJigga thanks a lot. im sure Aussies are interested and have passion about the game but sometimes they are just better at watching or playing something else... :b</div>

Are you a rugby fan? I'm a big union fan, and admittedly an All Blacks supporter [​IMG] . I haven't been keeping up this year, though. I don't even know who won the tri-nations this year!

8. Uneek

Uneek Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GMJigga @ Jul 15 2008, 11:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Uneek @ Jul 14 2008, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Awesome awesome GMJigga thanks a lot. im sure Aussies are interested and have passion about the game but sometimes they are just better at watching or playing something else... :b</div>

Are you a rugby fan? I'm a big union fan, and admittedly an All Blacks supporter [​IMG] . I haven't been keeping up this year, though. I don't even know who won the tri-nations this year!
    </div>

Sweet! Rugby huh? yeah i like to watch the big games like State of Origin and tri-nations... but im not really a big rugby fan... same as soccer... i like it but bball just takes up all my time but i am sure if we were talking about rugby there should be more than 2 Aussies here can participate lol...

9. Uneek

Uneek Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lavalamp @ Jul 15 2008, 10:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Chinese and Aussie, the Bucks must have been the perfect team to root for.</div>

Well... if you enjoy watching Bucks bball then.. yes... but not for me... Poor fella Bogut has to stay there and lucky this season they are making big changes...

10. Master Shake

Master Shake young phoenix

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Uneek @ Jul 14 2008, 09:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Thanks King Shake really appreciate it... yeah for sure i will try PM and all the other tricky gadgets..

wow Raptors you guys still have Bosh and Jermaine is with you guys too... i know you lost TJ but going big is the way man... i would really love to see what Chris and Jermaine can do together... they can't win games on their own but now its a different story... well done... i will have to say i need more time to watch the Raptors then to get to know their game..</div>

No problem bro.

Yea, JO and Bosh are gonna be sick. A lot of guys are counting JO out because of injury, but I know he can bring a great defensive game.
    Yea, for sure, watch more Raptors games. We have an exciting team this year and if you're tired of watching the Nets lose, you can watch the Raps win [​IMG] .

11. Lavalamp

Lavalamp Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Uneek @ Jul 14 2008, 10:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lavalamp @ Jul 15 2008, 10:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Chinese and Aussie, the Bucks must have been the perfect team to root for.</div>

Well... if you enjoy watching Bucks bball then.. yes... but not for me... Poor fella Bogut has to stay there and lucky this season they are making big changes...
    </div>
    Heh, yea I guess the Bucks haven`t been a very good team lately.

12. Uneek

Uneek Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (King Shake @ Jul 15 2008, 11:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Uneek @ Jul 14 2008, 09:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Thanks King Shake really appreciate it... yeah for sure i will try PM and all the other tricky gadgets..

wow Raptors you guys still have Bosh and Jermaine is with you guys too... i know you lost TJ but going big is the way man... i would really love to see what Chris and Jermaine can do together... they can't win games on their own but now its a different story... well done... i will have to say i need more time to watch the Raptors then to get to know their game..</div>

No problem bro.

Yea, JO and Bosh are gonna be sick. A lot of guys are counting JO out because of injury, but I know he can bring a great defensive game.
    Yea, for sure, watch more Raptors games. We have an exciting team this year and if you're tired of watching the Nets lose, you can watch the Raps win [​IMG] .
    </div>

Yeah i know, lots of people have big concerns about JO's injury. fair enough, just have to keep him healthy and 2 big men together should certainly help each other out and therefore reduce the chances of getting injured.

Haha... nice!! 'tired of watching Nets lose..' huh... lol.... well i just wanna see some nice plays and good efforts from young guys... everybody's got talent on this team but there is no free meal for the slack ballbags right? lol...

13. Uneek

Uneek Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lavalamp @ Jul 15 2008, 11:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Uneek @ Jul 14 2008, 10:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lavalamp @ Jul 15 2008, 10:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Chinese and Aussie, the Bucks must have been the perfect team to root for.</div>

</div>
    Heh, yea I guess the Bucks haven`t been a very good team lately.
    </div>

New coach this season and new players, it was a bit surprising that they trade Yi just after his first season. after all the stuff like naming a 'Yi Jianlian day', they just give him up?? like they really figured out that Yi would be a bust or something? i thought he was supposed to be a franchise kinda of player and its ridiculous to let somebody go after their fist season... well, why am i complaining.. he is here now.... muhahahaha...

14. yinets1860

yinets1860 i love this game !

Welcome to S2 forum Uneek,i am a Yi fan and Nets fan,i want to tell you S2 forum is the best forum,hope you fell happy here。

15. Uneek

Uneek Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (yinets1860 @ Jul 15 2008, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Welcome to S2 forum Uneek,i am a Yi fan and Nets fan,i want to tell you S2 forum is the best forum,hope you fell happy here。</div>

Thanks my friend!! I am certainly looking forward the good times on in S2 and nice sig man... i believe in Jet Li too.. :b

16. yinets1860

Uneek,are you a Jet Li fan???

17. Uneek

Uneek Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (yinets1860 @ Jul 15 2008, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Uneek,are you a Jet Li fan???</div>

Sure i am yinets1860, everybody should be his fan or he will kill everyone else like he does in The One... haha... nah yeah i like him man.. haven't seen Forbidden Kingdom yet but really wanna watch it.

18. yinets1860

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Uneek @ Jul 15 2008, 01:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (yinets1860 @ Jul 15 2008, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Uneek,are you a Jet Li fan???</div>

Sure i am yinets1860, everybody should be his fan or he will kill everyone else like he does in The One... haha... nah yeah i like him man.. haven't seen Forbidden Kingdom yet but really wanna watch it.
    </div>

i am very happy you’re a Jet Li fan,Jet Li is very famous in china,he will not have a new movie this year.

19. yiya

yiya New Member

Shame on me. I didn't know Yi was traded (to the NJN) until hours ago. I am still trying to figure out what went wrong with me the week Yi was traded. I must be in comatose, or was I doing something stupid in Vegas?

Anyway, I am glad to finally find a reason to root for an EC team! [​IMG]

20. pegs

pegs My future wife.

Doing something stupid in Vegas? Haha, gettin a lil crazy there?

Welcome to SportsTwo, yiya! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.