1-3 Road Trip

Discussion in 'Oklahoma City Thunder' started by Iron Shiek, Mar 11, 2007.

1. Iron Shiek

Iron Shiek Maintain and Hold It Down

To update all of you folks on the West Coast who probably woke up after this game was over we lost again to the Raps in overtime 120-119.

Few notes from the game:

We did everything right and we lost. That is the sign of a bad team.

Petro played well (even though we should have substituted Wilkins for him when Collison fouled out).

Ray Allen played well but missed some big shots when we ran set plays for him down the stretch.

Sweet Lew is becoming a clutch player. Wish we would go to him more down the stretch.

And that Bargnani kid is going to be one hell of a player as he matures into the league.

As Cas' so eloquently put in the Fact or Fiction Thread to begin this season -- We sux. Flip returns to the Key for the first time on Tuesday. And no one gives a damn--as they should.

2. Casual

Casual JBB First Team

It was a good game. The play calling down the stretch was pathetic, though. Iso for Ray, iso for Ray, iso for Ray.

Bargnani reminds me a lot of Dirk, I was impressed.

3. AirJordan

AirJordan JBB JustBBall Member

Holy moly why do the sonics have to always play good when they verse us. Ray Allen is simply amazing, the way they played tonight I couldn't believe how bad their record was.

4. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

<div class="quote_poster">AirJordan Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Holy moly why do the sonics have to always play good when they verse us. Ray Allen is simply amazing, the way they played tonight I couldn't believe how bad their record was.</div>

Because he scored 30+? He does that in his sleep this season, doesn't make us any good as a team.

5. AirJordan

AirJordan JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Sir Desmond Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Because he scored 30+? He does that in his sleep this season, doesn't make us any good as a team.</div>

we only won this game because we got lucky on that bargnani 4pt play

toronto go out rebounded and out hustled

btw i dont get to watch ray allen much but when I do he always impresses me, id give the ball to him every play

6. Chutney

Chutney MON-STRAWRRR!!1!

I was more impressed by Rashard actually. The Raptors were defending Ray well, but he was just in that phase where he hits anything. Lewis was way more of a matchup problem for us. He was scoring pretty efficiently and dominating our forwards on the boards.

7. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

It's been a break out season for Rashard in a few ways, but the team is still horrible. He has deserved better on his play this campaign.