12/17 Game Thread: New York Knicks vs Philadelphia 76ers.

Discussion in 'Philadelphia 76ers' started by B.e., Dec 16, 2004.

1. B.e.

B.e. The One Who Score Touchdowns and Spikes Mics

This is unacceptable, we were playing with a damn 19-point lead and we can?t keep it, that?s pathetic. If the Sixers don?t learn how to play with leads they don?t deserve to win ball games.

I want to say I hate the Sixers to, because I'm so pissed right now

2. Midnight Green

Midnight Green NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Very nice game although we did lose I felt we where the better team tonight for most of the game. I dont know what it is, but how do you blow such a huge lead something has to be wrong with this team. They get to chocky or something they do not know how to play with a lead.

Overall it was a good game through the first 3 quarters and msot of the foruth, but then we broke down. I new something bad was going to happen when they cut our huge lead under double digits. Thats how the ball bounces though I guess, but I am pissed!

We beat the Knicks in practically every aspect of the game tonight rebounds 47-46, Assists pretty close 22-20, and forced them into 27 fouls more than what we had this game. We also had a better shooting percentage then them for mst of this game 43-91 while the Knicks shot 37-88 heating up to the end. Another player who had a very impressive night was KT he scored 26 points on 10-15 shooting by the way he also scored a season high on field goals made.

I am very happy on how we performed against TT who had a couple good games against us since joining the Knicks holding him to 9 points not even getting to double digits and only 3 rebounds that is pretty sad for a guy with his size when AI out rebounds him.

Nazr Mohammed really did not perform well tonight he only attempted 5 shots was 2-5 with 7 points 5 rebounds which sucks for me since I have him on my fantasy team. He was one of the biggest down sides for the Knicks tonight.

How about this we had 5 guys score double digits and although we lose this game we where getting pretty good ball movement. AI nearly had a triple double and out rebounded TT. We also had our big three out score there big three.

One of the good surprises from the Sixers tonight was Green good shooting 6-14 conisdering he only shot 37 percent form the field this season shooting close to 50% tonight was a confidence lifter. KK had a pretty bad game 3-11 shooting 0-6 form the arc again showing how he really is one of the most inconstistant players on this team he finished with a total of 4 points his bad game tongiht may have cleared the way for Green and put KK in the dog house since Green got 35 minutes and KK got 17.

Overall good game there where plenty of positives and plent of negatives. like our lose first of all which over shadows every thing, but also our inability to play with a lead I hate it I honestly felt we where the better team tonight in the end though we just choked.

3. Mr. J

Mr. J Triple Up

Na don't say that you guys. I know how you guys feel. We lost to Detroit on Wednesday. I know you guys might be mad but, I'm sure you guys don't mean it[​IMG]. Good game you guys. I know now the Sixers are a better team than I thought. [​IMG]

4. iversonfan3

iversonfan3 JBB JustBBall Member

I told you mrj, this game was up for grabs, whoever plays better wins. Apparently the Knicks played better during the part of the game that mattered the most

5. B.e.

Even though the Sixers blew this game, they have to keep the 24-hour rule in their minds and get ready for th Bucks tommrow.

If we even play like we played the Knicks (for most of the game), we should be able to get the job done against the Bucks who aren't playing to hot as of late.

6. Mr. J

Mr. J Triple Up

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting iversonfan3:</div><div class="quote_post">I told you mrj, this game was up for grabs, whoever plays better wins. Apparently the Knicks played better during the part of the game that mattered the most</div>
    I think that run at the end shows the Knicks are better. The Knicks never gave up and knew they can catch up to the Sixers. The Knicks made a run and the Sixers fell behind. Better teams step up to the plate during times like these. The Sixers aren't too far behind the Knicks at all. I just feel that the Knicks are a better squad than them.

7. VintageNYK

VintageNYK BBW Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting mrj18:</div><div class="quote_post">Na don't say that you guys. I know how you guys feel. We lost to Detroit on Wednesday. I know you guys might be mad but, I'm sure you guys don't mean it[​IMG]. Good game you guys. I know now the Sixers are a better team than I thought. [​IMG]</div>

Yeah, us Knicks fans CERTAINLY know that feeling, especially this year lol Keep ya head up! [​IMG]

8. Martin

Martin Back from retirement

Why did the Sixers give Samuel only 20 minutes?

9. B.e.

Sam was on route to a good game, then he started getting in foul trouble so Obiren basicaly benched him for the rest of the game.