15 and counting

Discussion in 'Oklahoma City Thunder' started by Iron Shiek, Feb 6, 2007.

1. Iron Shiek

Iron Shiek Maintain and Hold It Down

15 consecutive road losses. Bob Hill has run out of excuses. I don't give a damn if we are competitive for 3 quarters at the end of the day you are judged by wins and losses in this league and Bob Hill hasn't shown that he can win in Seattle.

It is amazing that he is still referring to the 14-11 finish that the Sonics had last season as the barometer for how good the Sonics can be. For one 14-11 is not that impressive of a run and two we were playing against many teams that didn't have much to play for. Rashard Lewis should take another month off and we should be positioning ourselves to have the highest draft selection that this team has had since we drafted Gary Payton in 1990.

It's a shame b/c this season will give Clay Bennett all of the ammunition to get rid of everyone in the organization affiliated with Howard Schultz. Rick Sund did a very good job while at the helm of this ship but at the end of the day injuries and Bob Hill's ineptness will ultimately cost a very competent and hard working man his job.

2. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

How long before we get Dwayne Casey in?

And that was atrocious against Washington - up double digits in the third and still down by 20 at one point in the last.

3. sonic boom

sonic boom BBW Member

Dwayne Casey is not what the team needs.

A new head Coach is the answer but i dont believe Dwayne is a good idea. If he could make it in Minnesota what would make him give Seattle a good shot?

I think Adelman or someone of that nature would help.

4. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

What is to say Dwayne didn't make it in Minnesota? He had a team expected to be lottery bound at .500 and in the 8th seed. I think McHale obviously may have pulled the trigger for reasons other than performance (ie - benching Ricky Davis).