16 games left, let's make the right choice

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Portland2014, Mar 15, 2017.

?

Do you agree with me?

1. #TeamTank

22 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. #TeamFirstRound

11 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Mediocre Man

Mediocre Man Mr. SportsTwo

I disagree with 99%

Nikolokolus and DaLincolnJones like this.
  2. BonesJones

BonesJones https://www.youtube.com/c/blazersuprise

Why is this dude still allowed to make threads?

It's impossible to be the YOUNGEST ten in the NBA with 3 starters 23 or younger and to be in "basketball fucking purgatory". Add 3 draft picks to that and how are we stuck???

This dude is ridiculous. Glad that we have the next batch of trolls.

H.C. likes this.
  3. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll

Now you and I have spoken on the level and have an understanding that neither get offended and that is awesome, but really. Read your posts here.

I dig and jab at you hard because you post things like this.

First. there is nothing wrong with trying to find a positive out of a bad night, week or year or season.

Second, who is to say it is stupid? That is YOUR opinion and doesn't mean it is right... or wrong.

So for all the crap I give you, and get some shit for it, I think it is justified because of your statements like the one above, that is basically saying my(someone else's) opinion is stupid and yours is right.

Come on now.....

4. Mediocre Man

Mediocre Man Mr. SportsTwo

To answer the first one. There should be nothing wrong with a passionate fan venting either. Just because it's not how the majority of fans think, doesn't make it wrong.

Second. Yes, obviously just my opinion.

And the third part.

Aren't the vocal minority getting called stupid....or trolls for their opinions? Seems like a double standard. You can only criticize if most people agree with you?

BNM and others are extremely condescending and quick to post dissertations if they disagree

Orion Bailey likes this.
  5. TBpup

TBpup Writing Team

Investment Management / Financial Planner
    So YOU'RE the 1% that those college kids are protesting. :cheers:

Voodoo, Nikolokolus and riverman like this.
  6. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll

To address your question, that goes without saying in any type of gathering or society. The majority is ALWAYS going to think the minority is wrong. Not stupid per say, but wrong at the least. I highly doubt the minority are considered trolls for simply being in the minority. That seems like quite the stretch and I would like some examples if you actually think that.

Yes there will always be the random anomaly on either side, but we are talking a common theme right?

I will be the first to admit I can come off as condescending, though it is never my true intent. I would assume it the same with BNM.

I think it comes down to this. A little bit more tolerance from both sides on opinions and understanding that we don't all think the same, and more often than not neither side is completely right or wrong. More often than not the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

And I don't know why I like you so much. I usually disagree with you and its obvious that we see many things differently, but you stand by your guns and gotta have respect for that. Sometimes I get bored around here if I don't have your posts to read. lol

As awesome as BNM also is, sometime I feel like i'm in school reading a text book or something. He makes me feel really stupid sometimes. lol.

7. Boob-No-More

Boob-No-More Why you no hire big man coach?

So? Do they start a thread a day about it, every day, when there are already multiple current thread on the exact same topic (including the one they created yesterday, and the day before and the day before...)? Or do they mostly reply to existing threads, like game threads? I've never seen a single positive poster do what this poster is doing.

If you really can't see the difference, I think it's because you choose not to.

BNM

8. Boob-No-More

Boob-No-More Why you no hire big man coach?

No one said there is anything wrong with passionate venting.

No one called anyone a troll for their opinion. People are called trolls when they behave like one. Seriously, this poster, who was silent for years when the team was doing fine and even overachieving is now posting, one or more, NEW negative threads a day. He does it to get a reaction. He doesn't comment and share his opinions in the many other threads currently running on the exact same topics (including the ones he created). He is the definition of an internet troll - not because of the opinions he holds, but because of the way he behaves.

This isn't about opinions or disagreement, it's about behavior.

BNM

RR7, Strenuus and Orion Bailey like this.
  9. Trackjack

Trackjack Well-Known Member

I don't care really where we draft there some GM are just good at and no matter where they set on draft night. Then there GM the total opposite they can't draft worth shit. Olshey to me have above average GM on draft night. I think maybe ML was not very good. But you got Dame I know the story there so don't jump on me who draft him. To me they all agree who to draft on Dame, CJ, Crabbe in 2nd round and we going wait on Layman also 2nd round Aminu when he was at the Clippers. So maybe 5/6 players that not bad.

10. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

There person who started this thread has used 6 different IP addresses from Italy.

A big welcome to our Italian Blazer fan.

Strenuus likes this.
  11. UKRAINEFAN

UKRAINEFAN Well-Known Member

un-retired
    And he sure has got one. :)

12. BBert

BBert Weasels Ripped My Flesh

Selfless Public Servant
    Clearly the work of Russian hackers trying to disrupt the sanctity of the board.

13. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

Nah, I'm guessing Mixum is DJ'ing on a cruise ship in the mediterranean.

14. BBert

BBert Weasels Ripped My Flesh

Selfless Public Servant
    Mixum is working with the Russians? Figures.

SlyPokerDog likes this.