#2 Texas vs Oklahoma St.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by The Marine, Oct 29, 2005.

1. The Marine

The Marine BBW Member

Anybody watching the game?It's halftime28-12 Oklahoma St leading [​IMG] I actually thought Texas would destroy them. Damn. Not over yet so they can still make a big come back like USC did a few weeks ago.

2. WesTheBest217

WesTheBest217 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

they'll come back n win big

3. JHair

JHair NFLC nflcentral.net Member

47-28 Texas, as the final score. They shut them up w/ no points scored in the 2nd half.

4. SickVick7

SickVick7 NFLC Banned

That was close for Texas. I wanted them to lose so bad. There one of my least favorite teams.Vince Young had an amazing game! Forget about his 15-30 239 yards, 2 TD, and 1 INT. He rushed 21 times for 267 YARDS and keep in mind this is a QB we're talking about. Talk about not being able to stop someone! As much as I hate Texas, Vince Young was incredible.

5. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

He had a good game, but Marcus Vick is still better. [​IMG]

6. JHair

JHair NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SickVick7 @ Oct 30 2005, 09:05 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>That was close for Texas. I wanted them to lose so bad. There one of my least favorite teams.Vince Young had an amazing game! Forget about his 15-30 239 yards, 2 TD, and 1 INT. He rushed 21 times for 267 YARDS and keep in mind this is a QB we're talking about. Talk about not being able to stop someone! As much as I hate Texas, Vince Young was incredible.</div> Hello Heisman for Vince Young?I really don't think Marcus Vick is better than him.

7. SickVick7

SickVick7 NFLC Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ven0m @ Oct 30 2005, 08:07 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>He had a good game, but Marcus Vick is still better. [​IMG]</div> Agreed. Although, Vince Young had a great game rushing the football he had another OK one passing it. Marcus Vick is much more accurate and doesn't have to use his legs as often as Young. He will be better than brother Michael because he is a much more accurate passer.