2004 NBA All-Star Weekend

Discussion in 'NBA General' started by shoeaddict, Nov 28, 2003.

1. Henacy

Henacy JBB The Man like Sam

Bibby over Cassell are you serious. Bibby isnt an all-star. He isnt even close. He is behind Sam in every stat column & Cassell killed him both times they played. Bibby is not on Cassell level I dont care what anybody says. I tried to stay out of this argument because people always say I defend Sam to much but sometimes I just have to step up when I see such injustice.

2. BenWallace3

BenWallace3 JBB JustBBall Member

Zach Randolph hasn't been picked up on many radars, but he is way more underrated then Sam Cassel and is one of the top players in the leauge.

3. scorbutic

scorbutic JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Henacy:</div><div class="quote_post">Bibby over Cassell are you serious. Bibby isnt an all-star. He isnt even close. He is behind Sam in every stat column & Cassell killed him both times they played. Bibby is not on Cassell level I dont care what anybody says. I tried to stay out of this argument because people always say I defend Sam to much but sometimes I just have to step up when I see such injustice.</div>

You're right, I looked at the stats and feel ashamed [​IMG] I guess Bibby's past made me pick him over Cassell. Bibby stat line looks like 17/5/3 and Cassell is 20/7/3 -- so sorry Cassell should be the starter (Francis is 17/5/5) but won't be cause people outside of the Northwest aren't hearing a lot about him. Even on ESPN they just talk about KG and Spree... so that sucks for Cassell.

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting BenWallace3:</div><div class="quote_post">Zach Randolph hasn't been picked up on many radars, but he is way more underrated then Sam Cassel and is one of the top players in the leauge</div>

He's making all those teams that overlooked him in the draft look stupid... he's tearing it up this year, he's what Chicago thought Eddie Curry would be, he just gives it to the Suns everytime they play, awesome player, should make the team, not sure if coaches will put him in though, with Yao and Shaq there.