2006/2007 Celtics vs. Raptors

Discussion in 'Boston Celtics' started by Karma, Oct 16, 2006.

1. AirJordan

AirJordan JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">CLos Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">So what if the Magic lost a couple of games they should've won? The Magic came off a thrilling game and beat San Antonio. They also had a heartbreak lost though against the Nets. They are still just as good as Toronto.

How did Orlando get owned again?? You guys are in the Atlantic Division. Don't give me that crap. Fine. How about this then?? See who has the better record?? Orlando or Toronto?? Not see who makes the playoffs because Toronto could make it even with a bad record in that division. So, after the season, let's see who has the better record.</div>

Raptors have the better record......so i dont know what the **** you are talking about, just stop talking.

Actually I just had a great idea, why not continue this bet with the Orlando Magic?

2. hustler

hustler Revving up the Engine

<div class="quote_poster">CLos Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">So what if the Magic lost a couple of games they should've won? The Magic came off a thrilling game and beat San Antonio. They also had a heartbreak lost though against the Nets. They are still just as good as Toronto.

How did Orlando get owned again?? You guys are in the Atlantic Division. Don't give me that crap. Fine. How about this then?? See who has the better record?? Orlando or Toronto?? Not see who makes the playoffs because Toronto could make it even with a bad record in that division. So, after the season, let's see who has the better record.</div>
    Lol.

3. AirJordan

AirJordan JBB JustBBall Member

Sometimes I don't think CLos is even old enough to post on these boards.

4. Karma

Karma The Will Must Be Stronger Than The Skill

The Raptors just won again.

5. hustler

hustler Revving up the Engine

Lol Karma and AirJordan, you guys are really getting a lot of post counts from this thread.

6. CLos

CLos JBB=The Originals

<div class="quote_poster">Chutney Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">The Raptors have a better record and have beat the Magic twice (once without Bosh). So yea, Toronto has been better than Orlando so far this season. You guys need a proper point guard before you can talk.</div>

A proper PG?? WOW. Is that the best you have?? We have had a lot of injuries to that have been key so after the All-Star break, when they're healthy, we'll be back to our winning ways.

7. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

No reason to continue this thread, the bet is null and void.