2007 MLB Predictions Thread

Discussion in 'MLB General' started by SunnyD, Feb 22, 2007.

1. ASUFan22

ASUFan22 BBW Global Mod Team

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PrimeTime @ Jun 22 2007, 11:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>The Orioles will once again be the worst team in the MLB. That is my prediction. Who wins a title first the cubs or the orioles? [​IMG]</div>Probably the Orioles, but I don't expect either to win for another 50 years or so. [​IMG] I'm going to go to the game on Sunday. I hope it's to see a 2nd straight sweep of you guys.

2. DJeter2

DJeter2 BBW Member

ALEast:YankeesCentral:TwinsWest:AngelsWildCard:TigersMVP:A-RODCy Younge:Johan SantanaRookie:Philip HougesNLEast:MetsCentral:CardnailsWest:DodgersWildCard:BravesMVP:David WrightCy Young:Jake PeavyRookie:Carlos ComezAL Champs:YankeesNL Champs:MetsChampions:Yankees

3. Dmoney

Dmoney BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DJeter2 @ Jul 4 2007, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>ALEast:YankeesCentral:TwinsWest:AngelsWildCard:TigersMVP:A-RODCy Younge:Johan SantanaRookie:Philip HougesNLEast:MetsCentral:CardnailsWest:DodgersWildCard:BravesMVP:David WrightCy Young:Jake PeavyRookie:Carlos ComezAL Champs:YankeesNL Champs:MetsChampions:Yankees</div>lol I'm a yankee fan but how the hell are we going to win the world series when we are like 100000 games out of first place I'm being sarcastic, I mean I know we are the Yankees but just because where the Yankees don't mean the redsox are going to lay down for us and let us come back, as of right now I don't think we make the playoffs we fuking suck right now, we can't win or nothing, we aren't even showing signs to make you think we can come back, granted what I just said I'm confident we can turn it around and make the playoffs it's going to be hard but I believe but It's going to be tough and I think we have a better shot at the WC then the division.

4. joemagoo362

joemagoo362 BBW Graphics Team

ALEast: Boston Red SoxCentral: Cleveland IndiansWest: Los Angeles Angels of AnaheimWildCard: Minnesota Twins (knock on wood)MVP: Alex RodriguezCy Young: Johan SantanaRookie: Dustin PedroiaNLEast: New York MetsCentral: Milwaukee BrewersWest: Los Angeles DodgersWildCard: Atlanta BravesMVP: Jose ReyesCy Young: Jake PeavyRookie: Hunter PenceAL Champs: Cleveland IndiansNL Champs: Los Angeles DodgersChampions: Cleveland IndiansI know I'm a little late.

5. MaRdYC26

MaRdYC26 BBW Graphics Team

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dmoney @ Jul 4 2007, 07:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>lol I'm a yankee fan but how the hell are we going to win the world series when we are like 100000 games out of first place I'm being sarcastic, I mean I know we are the Yankees but just because where the Yankees don't mean the redsox are going to lay down for us and let us come back, as of right now I don't think we make the playoffs we fuking suck right now, we can't win or nothing, we aren't even showing signs to make you think we can come back, granted what I just said I'm confident we can turn it around and make the playoffs it's going to be hard but I believe but It's going to be tough and I think we have a better shot at the WC then the division.</div>That guy is obviously an idiot, completely ignore him.And Phil ***HUGHES*** pitched in 2 games, how the hell will he win rookie of the year?