2008 Mock

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by Pacers fan forever, Jul 3, 2007.

1. noballer08

noballer08 BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>He's what? 6'7" He can't really play anywhere but PF. And he's not very athletic. He's a second rounder</div>What??? He wasn't even a true power forward in their system but he might have played at the 4. He will be able to play wing in the NBA; if what you said was the case Julian Wright would have been a 2nd round pick because he was mainly a 4 at Kansas...

2. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pacers fan forever @ Jul 3 2007, 03:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>He's what? 6'7" He can't really play anywhere but PF. And he's not very athletic. He's a second rounder</div> :HAHAHA: Wow, someone has clearly never seen Moute Kicks Boute play in a game before.

3. Pacers fan forever

Pacers fan forever BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (noballer07 @ Jul 3 2007, 04:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>What??? He wasn't even a true power forward in their system but he might have played at the 4. He will be able to play wing in the NBA; if what you said was the case Julian Wright would have been a 2nd round pick because he was mainly a 4 at Kansas...</div>But Julian Wright is a perimeter player at heart. I've never seen Mbote do anyhing that would make me think he's a perimeter player. He's an undersized, rugged post player

4. Stones

Stones BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pacers fan forever @ Jul 3 2007, 04:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>He's what? 6'7" He can't really play anywhere but PF. And he's not very athletic. He's a second rounder</div>Have you ever even seen him play? He has freakish athleticism. And he'll probably play SF in the NBA. Also, no Dajuan Summers?

5. Pacers fan forever

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Stonesalltheway @ Jul 3 2007, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Have you ever even seen him play? He has freakish athleticism. And he'll probably play SF in the NBA. Also, no Dajuan Summers?</div>second round

6. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

PFF is projecting players during the summer before the season, wow.

7. noballer08

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pacers fan forever @ Jul 3 2007, 03:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>But Julian Wright is a perimeter player at heart. I've never seen Mbote do anyhing that would make me think he's a perimeter player. He's an undersized, rugged post player</div>Ok, clear this up. Neither one of them are polished perimeter players offensively. Having good offensive perimeter skills is not a major requirement of the small forward position; just because they suck at that doesn't mean that they are post players. They're both good defensive athletic wings on the perimeter.

8. kingjamez

kingjamez BBW VIP

L.R. is an excellent prospect. He's a GREAT athlete, great wingspan, good rebounder, good defender, and he's raw offensively.. There's no doubt he's a 1st rounder now or in two years.

9. Pacers fan forever

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrewCityBuck @ Jul 3 2007, 05:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>PFF is projecting players during the summer before the season, wow.</div>So? Half the fun of basketball is predicting<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (noballer07 @ Jul 3 2007, 05:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Ok, clear this up. Neither one of them are polished perimeter players offensively. Having good offensive perimeter skills is not a major requirement of the small forward position; just because they suck at that doesn't mean that they are post players. They're both good defensive athletic wings on the perimeter.</div>Mbote is not very athletic. He's just a decent athlete with no offensive skills on the perimeter whatsover. You can't just play D on the perimeter

10. kingjamez

kingjamez BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pacers fan forever @ Jul 3 2007, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>So? Half the fun of basketball is predictingMbote is not very athletic. He's just a decent athlete with no offensive skills on the perimeter whatsover. You can't just play D on the perimeter</div> :HAHAHA: :HAHAHA: :HAHAHA: Decent athlete... What in the hell are you talking about? You know nothing about him and you spelled Mbah a Moute's name wrong..

11. SpursFan10

SpursFan10 BBW Member

Kevin Love over Hansbrough? Where is Bill Walker? What about Wayne Ellington? What about Gerald Henderson? Greg Paulus? Any surprise players? Derrick Caracter?

12. Pacers fan forever

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kingjamez @ Jul 3 2007, 05:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>:HAHAHA: :HAHAHA: :HAHAHA: Decent athlete... What in the hell are you talking about? You know nothing about him and you spelled Mbah a Moute's name wrong..</div>I've watched a lot of games of him, he just reminds me of Chuck Hayes, undersized, decent athlete. And who cares how I spell his name?

13. noballer08

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pacers fan forever @ Jul 3 2007, 04:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Mbote is not very athletic. He's just a decent athlete with no offensive skills on the perimeter whatsover. You can't just play D on the perimeter</div>If I'm not mistaken, Andre Iguodala came in as one of the best defensive/athletic wings in the 04 draft...he had little to no jumpshot to speak of and was 6-7, pretty much like Luc and Julian. You are basically saying that if you don't have a jumpshot you should be playing power forward or center...

14. Stones

Stones BBW Member

:no1: This reminds me of when PFF said Thaddeus Young has no work ethic.

15. Pacers fan forever

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SpursFan10 @ Jul 3 2007, 05:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Kevin Love over Hansbrough? Where is Bill Walker? What about Wayne Ellington? What about Gerald Henderson? Greg Paulus? Any surprise players? Derrick Caracter?</div>Kevin Love is awesome, he's wayy ahead of Handsbrough. Bill Walker - think he will stay in college a few years. Wayne - 30th. Greg Paulus was a senoir last year. No surprises<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (noballer07 @ Jul 3 2007, 05:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>If I'm not mistaken, Andre Iguodala came in as one of the best defensive/athletic wings in the 04 draft...he had little to no jumpshot to speak of and was 6-7, pretty much like Luc and Julian. You are basically saying that if you don't have a jumpshot you should be playing power forward or center...</div>Andre was a better scorer at the time than Mboute will ever be

16. kingjamez

kingjamez BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pacers fan forever @ Jul 3 2007, 05:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Kevin Love is awesome, he's wayy ahead of Handsbrough. Bill Walker - think he will stay in college a few years. Wayne - 30th. Greg Paulus was a senoir last year. No surprises</div>Greg Paulus was a sophomore.

17. Pacers fan forever

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kingjamez @ Jul 3 2007, 05:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Greg Paulus was a sophomore.</div>Shoot, someone recently told me he was a senoir, I guess I believed him, shoot my bad.

18. SpursFan10

SpursFan10 BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pacers fan forever @ Jul 3 2007, 04:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Kevin Love is awesome, he's wayy ahead of Handsbrough. Bill Walker - think he will stay in college a few years. Wayne - 30th. Greg Paulus was a senoir last year. No surprisesAndre was a better scorer at the time than Mboute will ever be</div>You just changed Wayne to 30th. Love hasn't played a game in college where Hansbrough is a Player of the Year candidate. Hansbrough is relentless which you can't teach and has good character. You still didn't address Caracter.<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kingjamez @ Jul 3 2007, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Greg Paulus was a sophomore.</div>^Word... He was in the same close as McRoberts... You know a lot about basketball. :happy0144:

19. noballer08

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pacers fan forever @ Jul 3 2007, 04:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Shoot, someone recently told me he was a senoir, I guess I believed him, shoot my bad.</div>Man what the hell is this mock? If you thought Greg Paulus was a senior and think that Luc Richard will be a second rounder then you shouldn't be making anything right now. [​IMG] I guarantee you, Luc Richard Mbah a Moute will be a first round pick when he comes out; late first, lottery, it doesn't matter. He'll make it in the first round. With that mix of athleticism, wingspan, and defense a lot of teams will be looking towards him for his potential. Him going to a school like UCLA only helps his stock and his game.

20. Pacers fan forever

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SpursFan10 @ Jul 3 2007, 05:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>You just changed Wayne to 30th. Love hasn't played a game in college where Hansbrough is a Player of the Year candidate. Hansbrough is relentless which you can't teach and has good character. You still didn't address Caracter.^Word... He was in the same close as McRoberts... You know a lot about basketball. :happy0144:</div>I do know a lot about basketball, I just made an honest mistake thinking Paulus was two years ahead, and I think he will stay at Duke till his senior year. Hansbrough is a college player, not an NBA player, wayne has beenthere since the beginning, I can't address character, I don't know the players personally<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (noballer07 @ Jul 3 2007, 05:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Man what the hell is this mock? If you thought Greg Paulus was a senior and think that Luc Richard will be a second rounder then you shouldn't be making anything right now. [​IMG] I guarantee you, Luc Richard Mbah a Moute will be a first round pick when he comes out; late first, lottery, it doesn't matter. He'll make it in the first round. With that mix of athleticism, wingspan, and defense a lot of teams will be looking towards him for his potential. Him going to a school like UCLA only helps his stock and his game.</div>Ok, I'm not gonna argue with you on something you won't change your mind about, but I guarentee you he's a second round pick