2008 Mock

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by Pacers fan forever, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Silver Man

Silver Man BBW Member

Chris Lofton should be higher.

2. SpursFan10

SpursFan10 BBW Member

He can shoot the three well, not much more... He'll be a low first rounder/second round guy, IMO.

3. TigerTaylor

TigerTaylor BBW Elite Member

For everyone whos says all Lofton can do is shoot, never watches him. Yes, he's a deadly shooter with tons of range, but he can do more. He's good at getting in the paint and creating a layup. No matter what angle he is at, he can score downlow. He's also an underrated passer and has good court vision. On defense, he is great at getting in the lanes and disrupting passes. People only see his highlights and see him shooting from long ranges so they automatically just think he's just a shooter, when in truth, he can do more, just watch him in games.

4. SpursFan10

SpursFan10 BBW Member

I have seen his games.. He is like JJ Reddick except he isn't from Duke, so he won't be overhyped... He is a SG in a PG's body.. Thats what hurts his stock.

5. AiRuPtHeRe

AiRuPtHeRe BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SpursFan10 @ Jul 4 2007, 04:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I have seen his games.. He is like JJ Reddick except he isn't from Duke, so he won't be overhyped... He is a SG in a PG's body.. Thats what hurts his stock.</div>JJ Reddick was ONLY a deep shorter. Lofton can shoot the range, plays pretty good defense and can get inside the lane.

6. SpursFan10

SpursFan10 BBW Member

During his senior year, he could get to the basket... He expanded his game significantly.

7. MiﮒFi??

MiﮒFi?? BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrewCityBuck @ Jul 3 2007, 04:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Chances are, PFF doesn't know much about any of these players.</div>Wow could you make a bigger ass of yourself... :doh:

8. HoNgKoNgKoBe

HoNgKoNgKoBe BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pacers fan forever @ Jul 3 2007, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Dude, I know a lot about the prospects and the NBA. Everyone here thinks I'm some kind of dumb person when my opinions may be different but they're still very true. I'm like a gm who get's critisized for an odd move that works out amazingly well. And I can make mock drafts whenever I want, I'll even make a 2009 mock draft with your big eared friend in it. And I can tell whether high school players will be good or not</div>what happened from your stuff being true to 90% wrong<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (noballer07 @ Jul 3 2007, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>He meant Derrick Character from Louisville, as big as he is...</div>you still didnt mention caracter. you thnik hes in the 2nd round.

9. noballer08

noballer08 BBW Elite Member

Anybody think Richard Roby has first-round talent right now?

10. iversonfan268

iversonfan268 BBW VIP

Honestly guys, who cares? It's not like PFF thinks most of these picks will be right or anything. it's just something to do for fun. You guys act like there's a rule that you can't make a mock draft until it actually gets close to the draft or something...

11. SpursFan10

SpursFan10 BBW Member

He defends then like they are 100% right, yet he claims they will be 90% wrong... It just makes no sense to me.

12. noballer08

noballer08 BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iversonfan268 @ Jul 6 2007, 12:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Honestly guys, who cares? It's not like PFF thinks most of these picks will be right or anything. it's just something to do for fun. You guys act like there's a rule that you can't make a mock draft until it actually gets close to the draft or something...</div>It's not that, its just that everything he has said to back himself up has made no sense and isn't reasonable at all. He can make a 2010 mock right now for all we care, as long as he can back up his predictions and shows that he knows what he is talking about.