2016 Summer League

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Rastapopoulos, Jun 19, 2016.

1. Rastapopoulos

Rastapopoulos Well-Known Member

Ballin'
  2. Paine Tablet

Paine Tablet Well-Known Member

You missed the point. It's still there. I didn't have a problem with your answer until you tried to act like your answer was somehow worth a shit. If you knew that Stotts had heavily implied that Cliff was no longer part of their plans, why would the answer of "yes" be helpful in the least? Insert any living person and ask if it is possible that they sign with the Blazers. The answer will always be yes. What's the point of making that post if you knew that the Blazers had already moved on? And if you knew that the Blazers had already moved on, why didn't you just say so? I called it an Occam's broom because your "yes" left out vital information that could mislead someone away from the truth. The truth, as you stated you already knew, was that Stotts gave hint to Cliff no longer being part of their plans. To ignore this vital detail to the question at hand was dishonest because you knew better and your post as such was misleading. And when I interjected this vital piece of information, you were incredulous to why I might've have added it. I have no idea really what is going on in your head.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
  3. Mediocre Man

Mediocre Man Mr. SportsTwo

Dude this happened almost a week ago. Let it go. So to sum it up the answer again, yes, Cliff can be on the team next year. It's more than likely he won't be though. Although that's not what was asked. Could Paine tablet be a cool guy in real life? Yes. Chances are though......