Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by THE HCP, Aug 2, 2019.
This summer sucked..bring on fall and Blazers ball!
You don't like the moves?
The Christmas Day lineup is terrible..Pelicans Nuggets as a nightcap? Get the fuck outta here
I love the moves, meant for me personally. All I did was work
Well, if they plan on us winning 55 games, they'll go nuts.
I don't think it's brutal at all.
I do, I'm sittin' at home on the couch watching it!
I'm sticking with #45Wins
Is it me, or do a lot of teams seem to be missing some of their best players whenever they play us?
It's just you.
C'Mon man, that game is going to be a blast to watch!
@SlyPokerDog I've got about 8 or 9 replies to this, but I remember our talk and my promise I made. So I'll just leave it alone.
If the trend is the same as last years theres a good chance they get to 58 wins!
- At least 1, possibly 2 Clippers games without PG. 3rd Clipper game is the last night of the regular season.
- 1 Indiana game with them missing Oladipo
- 3 out of 4 Golden State games with them missing Thompson
EDIT - I was wrong about Oladipo. I thought it said that we played them once in November.
These players will miss games against other teams as well, not just us.
Those times are all PST, correct?
Blazers youtube posted a great vid to get yall hyped
1. Glad you remember the promise
2. You asked? Then got an answer.
3. Come on
4. Someone who throws out as many jokes as you, should be able to take one.
Separate names with a comma.