24 - Still into it?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BrewCityBuck, Oct 17, 2007.

1. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

I was really into the show when it first started. The first season was legendary. The second season was very good, but not as good as the first season, but in my opinion everything from the second season on has been extremely dissapointing. Every year it seems the same storylines have been re-used to the point of nauseum. The last 2 seasons have been so ridiculous i've found myself laughing through most of it. Nothing is even remotely accurate or makes sense anymore.</p>

The show has been completely dumbed down over the past couple seasons. The terrorist plots are not even remotely realistic, nothing is realistic anymore.</p>

It's too bad the show has come to this, it had a chance to be one of the best series of all-time.</p>

2. DDRickyDD

DDRickyDD SportsTwo Member.

Student
    nah, I don't really watch them kind of shows.</p>

3. Hunter

Hunter Administrator Staff Member Administrator

My first season to watch was Season 4 which I really liked. I then watched 1 &2 then 5 live before going back and watching 3 before last season came on. I defintely have had my favorite season (4) but I thought this last season was pretty flakey. Never the less, I still like the show and can't wait for the Season 7 premiere in January.</p>

4. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

The only full season I've seen was season 1. I really enjoyed it. The plot was outlined well, lots of great action, left you on the edge of your seat, jack bauer kicks ass...I've seen part of the latest, and I didn't like it as much. It seems like mindless killing to me now.</p>

5. #1_War_Poet_ForLife

#1_War_Poet_ForLife The Baker of Cakes

Season 1 owned. Rest sucked.</p>

6. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

I was really into it the 1st 4 seasons. Season 3 was my favorite. Sometime during season 5, watching started to be a real chore.</p>

It took me the 1st third of season 6 to get into it. I am looking fwd to season 7.</p>

</p>

</p>

7. Dark Defender

Dark Defender The Dark Passenger

Part-Time Intern, Full Time Student
    I've never watched it, I'm going to take out Season 1 off netflix after I finish My Name Is Earl.</p>

I'm a loyal guy and there was always another show I watch at the same time as 24.</p>

8. NJNetz

NJNetz BBW Banned

That's ironic because I thought season 1 wasn't as good as the others. And as for season 6, it was pretty disappointing, but I still enjoyed it. The fact that the nuclear bomb went off saved the show.</p>

</p>

I hate that season 7 is starting in January.</p>

9. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

^ 24 has started in January since I think season 4 or 5. I could be wrong though.</p>

Still my favorite show on TV. I actually just saw the new trailer for Season 7. Some will like it, some hate it, and some might just check it out just because their curious. I don't know if you guys know the press release or not but if you want to stay away from spoilers than avoid the trailer at alll cost because this probably is the biggest spoiler in the shows history and it's shown pretty clearly in the trailer itself.</p>

10. LakerBlood

LakerBlood M.V.P

Isn't that a video game?</p>

Or is it a TV show?</p>

Or is it both?</p>