2nd half predictions

Discussion in 'Orlando Magic' started by Ice, Feb 21, 2005.

1. Ice

Ice JBB Member

Do you guys think we're going to make another trade? (If so, who?)

Who will improve most?

Will Hill stay healthy?

Will we make the playoffs? (If yes, which seed)

2. GatorsowntheNCAA

GatorsowntheNCAA Omaha Bound 2010!

Nope, I don't think that we will make any more deals. If we do do a deal, I think it will be small, like Deshawn Stevenson for someone or a 2nd rounder or something.

The rookies will improve the most. Dwight Howard and Jameer Nelson will hopefully finish their rookie season off strong and I think that they are starting to feel the difference between hs/college and the NBA. I think Dwight will have a bunch of double doubles and Jameer will fill in as the true PG that we have needed for awhile off the bench. I also think if Cato can stay healthy, he will take on a bigger role for us.

Yes, Hill will stay healthy in time for the playoffs. I think he will miss about 3-5 more games though with minor injuries or for him to take a break.

Yes we will make the playoffs. Either 5th or 6th seed. I'm hoping it's 6th seed, so we can play the winner of the weakest division. (I'm praying it's not the Celtics though, they always beat us)

3. magicdamo23

magicdamo23 JBB JustBBall Member

I think we will finish slightly stronger than we have been playing the past couple of months, more like the 1st half of the 1st half of the season. I can see us finishing up around 5th or 6th, but I severly doubt we will drop below 8th. So yes playoff's seems likely.

I think Hedo will continue strong, and belt in 20pts ppg, jameer and dwight will really start to develop more now. Jameer I feel will start getting a bit more time, and Dwight will get the ball more to ease his fustration.

If we are going to trade it will be deshawn, but tbh I dont want to. I am happy with Hunter and DeShawn, should they be given playing time, and I reckon they can both give us decent performances for their minutes.

Just give DeCleq to someone, for free, hell I would pay someone to take him off us!