4/22/17 8:00PM NBC Game 6 Montreal Canadiens VS New York Rangers

Discussion in 'New York Rangers' started by Messiah717, Apr 22, 2017.

1. Messiah717

Messiah717 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Yup, nothing is easy once 16 becomes 8. They will have to play and score like they did against Montreal. You can't try to skate through Ottawa. Karlsson is also a much better play maker than Weber. He set up goals against Boston with some incredible passes.

2. Disturbed

Disturbed Well-Known Member

Software
    So true on Karlsson. But Anderson is not Price. I love this matchup especially more so after having Rangers win a round with many forwards not finding their game and a dialed in Lundqvist.

RangersFan likes this.
  3. strudwickisthebest

strudwickisthebest Well-Known Member

I didn't think price play that good but he didn't play that bad. The Rangers just finished on their scoring chances. They didn't have many

4. RangersFan

RangersFan Well-Known Member

To be clear, this won't be a cake walk series, this is the NHL playoffs not the NBA playoffs. When I say I expect an "easier" series than Montreal and I expect us to win, it is relative to where we are right now...only 8 teams left playing. Nothing is EASY or a given in the final 8 (or even 1st round in the NHL playoffs).

If you look at the 8 teams left, I will count the Caps in that group, to me I would absolutely pick the Sens to play if I had to pick 1 of the other 7 teams for the Rangers to play in round 2, and I wouldn't give it a second thought.

Sens
    Pens
    Caps
    Preds
    Blues
    Oilers
    Ducks

Give me the Sens please. Only team somewhat close would be the Blues, and I'd prefer the Sens to the Blues.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017