9/7/06 Steelers 28 Dolphins 17

Discussion in 'AFC North' started by DolfanDale, Sep 7, 2006.

1. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (manofsteel)</div><div class='quotemain'>I am going to give up on this argument because I really don't think you are capable of admitting when you are wrong.</div>
    I accept your apology....

2. bakes781

bakes781 nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBeef)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (manofsteel)</div><div class='quotemain'>I am going to give up on this argument because I really don't think you are capable of admitting when you are wrong.</div>
    I accept your apology....</div>
    ^that's post 2666! [​IMG] *splashes holy water & raises cross*

3. manofsteel

manofsteel nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (manofsteel)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBeef)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    He didnt fake a blitz....no one is running around faking blitzes....he lined up as a down lineman and then dropped into coverage....I think its Cowher thats on tape telling Greg Lloyd, "No more running up to the line, faking blitzes and all that hairy high school shit, just rush the QB"....</div>
    I am going to give up on this argument because I really don't think you are capable of admitting when you are wrong.</div>
    He admits defeat, much as i predicited</div>
    Is that what "moderators" do on this forum? Piece together quotes from people to make it look as if a different conversation took place?

4. manofsteel

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBeef)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (manofsteel)</div><div class='quotemain'>I am going to give up on this argument because I really don't think you are capable of admitting when you are wrong.</div>
    I accept your apology....</div>
    I think we both know I am not about to apologize to you for proving how much your argument sucks.

5. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (manofsteel)</div><div class='quotemain'>I think we both know I am not about to apologize to you for proving how much your argument sucks.</div>
    I accept that apology as well....

6. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (manofsteel)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (manofsteel)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    I am going to give up on this argument because I really don't think you are capable of admitting when you are wrong.</div>
    Is that what "moderators" do on this forum? Piece together quotes from people to make it look as if a different conversation took place?</div>
    By the way, hes not a moderator....based on your fact gathering and delivering abilities, you must be a member of the leftist media....

7. manofsteel

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBeef)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (manofsteel)</div><div class='quotemain'>I think we both know I am not about to apologize to you for proving how much your argument sucks.</div>
    I accept that apology as well....</div>
    Dude, you are like a three year old kid. Enjoy the rest of your season, it should be fun for you ... "objectively" breaking down the games as you seem to do so well.

8. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (manofsteel)</div><div class='quotemain'>Dude, you are like a three year old kid. Enjoy the rest of your season, it should be fun for you ... "objectively" breaking down the games as you seem to do so well.</div>
    Three apologies in one thread? Impressive....I graciously accept once again....

9. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (manofsteel)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (manofsteel)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Is that what "moderators" do on this forum? Piece together quotes from people to make it look as if a different conversation took place?</div>
    Piece together? I took one whole post that you replied to. One whole sentence that was a complete thought of yours and came to conclusion. Your goal was obviously to get him to admit he is wrong as indicated by your statement. You did not meet your goal, and accepted this failure and said you were done. Thats what i expected.

10. manofsteel

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (manofsteel)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Piece together? I took one whole post that you replied to. One whole sentence that was a complete thought of yours and came to conclusion. Your goal was obviously to get him to admit he is wrong as indicated by your statement. You did not meet your goal, and accepted this failure and said you were done. Thats what i expected.</div>
    You took his post then you extracted one sentence out of my response. I directly responded to the quote you posted but you chose to cut and paste a sentence that would serve your post better right? That's f'ed up to do to someone. I would not expect a so called "moderator" to extract sentences from people's posts, then copy them in response to someone else's post. Aren't you the same guy that lied about the Steeler's penalty stats?

11. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (manofsteel)</div><div class='quotemain'>You took his post then you extracted one sentence out of my response. I directly responded to the quote you posted but you chose to cut and paste a sentence that would serve your post better right? That's f'ed up to do to someone. I would not expect a so called "moderator" to extract sentences from people's posts, then copy them in response to someone else's post. Aren't you the same guy that lied about the Steeler's penalty stats?</div>
    Once again, hes not a Moderator at this site and he never has been....its been offered to him, but hes turned it down....either you can't read or you have choosen not to....he made a mistake in another post and owned up to it immediately, yet you accuse him of lying?....again, can you read?....I hope you can because it really is fundamental....

12. Bearsfan1

Piece together? I took one whole post that you replied to. One whole sentence that was a complete thought of yours and came to conclusion. Your goal was obviously to get him to admit he is wrong as indicated by your statement. You did not meet your goal, and accepted this failure and said you were done. Thats what i expected.</div>
    You took his post then you extracted one sentence out of my response. I directly responded to the quote you posted but you chose to cut and paste a sentence that would serve your post better right? That's f'ed up to do to someone. I would not expect a so called "moderator" to extract sentences from people's posts, then copy them in response to someone else's post. Aren't you the same guy that lied about the Steeler's penalty stats?</div>
    First of all, i am quoting from same thread, I dont have to quote every word, they just read it. I didnt lie. I admitted a mistake. I have posted 100s of stats on this site, rookie, and i thats the first time i believe i posted them wrong. You would know better if you had been here longer. You argument doesnt even hold water on this. You saying that i am misquoting you in a thread where i quoted exactly and the whole convesation is there for anyone to read is crazy. Its not misquoting. Its not piecing together. Its QUOTING YOU.

13. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (manofsteel)</div><div class='quotemain'>You took his post. . . That's f'ed up . . . taking people's posts, then copy them in response to someone else's post. Aren't you the same guy that lied</div>
    THIS IS MISQUOTING YOU. I am glad we could clear this up

14. bakes781

Comforting to see that I'm not the only one getting bullied around here by the 2 infants of this board.

15. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bakes781)</div><div class='quotemain'>Comforting to see that I'm not the only one getting bullied around here by the 2 infants of this board.</div>
    Is this quote exact enough for you? Good . . .I am glad you see me calling you on saying this that are quite obviously wrong, quoting you on things you have said in the past when you deny you said them, and pulling several quotes of yours to show your hypocrisy as bullying. I want you to feel beat up for doing those things, that way you will stop.

16. bakes781

Oh right because you've never been one to hold anything against anyone. You're above all that. Nice sig by the way [​IMG]

17. manofsteel

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBeef)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (manofsteel)</div><div class='quotemain'>You took his post then you extracted one sentence out of my response. I directly responded to the quote you posted but you chose to cut and paste a sentence that would serve your post better right? That's f'ed up to do to someone. I would not expect a so called "moderator" to extract sentences from people's posts, then copy them in response to someone else's post. Aren't you the same guy that lied about the Steeler's penalty stats?</div>
    Once again, hes not a Moderator at this site and he never has been....its been offered to him, but hes turned it down....either you can't read or you have choosen not to....he made a mistake in another post and owned up to it immediately, yet you accuse him of lying?....again, can you read?....I hope you can because it really is fundamental....</div>
    It says "moderator" on his profile. Can you read? what other conclusion should I come to? He had no choice but to own up to his mistake, I gave him no choice in the matter. He claims he "let his eye slip down a line when he read the stats." The numbers he read were from 9 lines down...nine...not sure how someone "slips" down 9 lines . You tell me, does that sound accidental?

18. manofsteel

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (manofsteel)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    You took his post then you extracted one sentence out of my response. I directly responded to the quote you posted but you chose to cut and paste a sentence that would serve your post better right? That's f'ed up to do to someone. I would not expect a so called "moderator" to extract sentences from people's posts, then copy them in response to someone else's post. Aren't you the same guy that lied about the Steeler's penalty stats?</div>
    First of all, i am quoting from same thread, I dont have to quote every word, they just read it. I didnt lie. I admitted a mistake. I have posted 100s of stats on this site, rookie, and i thats the first time i believe i posted them wrong. You would know better if you had been here longer. You argument doesnt even hold water on this. You saying that i am misquoting you in a thread where i quoted exactly and the whole convesation is there for anyone to read is crazy. Its not misquoting. Its not piecing together. Its QUOTING YOU.</div>
    I never said you misquoted me, I said you were taking a statement posted to me then deleting all but one sentence of my response, that would be piecing together. I don't appreciate that. Feel free to argue anything I say as forcefully as you like, just don't change what I post. Be a man and come up with a response to everything I say rather than bits and pieces.

19. bakes781

from now on I'd like my title to read "bf1's bitch" :reallysick:

20. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (manofsteel)</div><div class='quotemain'>It says "moderator" on his profile. Can you read? what other conclusion should I come to?</div>
    It says "NFL Moderator FF League Champ"....it doesnt say anywhere that he is a moderator of the NFL-Forums....thats like saying that the Cheeseheads we have on this site are actually made of cheese and then continuting to argue that after being told they are really just humans that wear cheese hats....so I ask again, is the issue an ability to read or a willingness?....