9/7/06 Steelers 28 Dolphins 17

Discussion in 'AFC North' started by DolfanDale, Sep 7, 2006.

1. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pats_Fan420)</div><div class='quotemain'>What is your problem with profanity? You must hate everyone you talk to because I've even heard preachers use it. Its a wonderful way for people to express themselves.</div>
    Profanity is a vice for those with poor vocabularies....in every situation, there is a better word in the English language to express your meaning....its also frowned upon on these forums when used in excess....

2. Phinsuck

Phinsuck nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DolfanDale)</div><div class='quotemain'>So you think it's too much responsibility for the refs to keep an eye out for challange flags? Bwahahahahahaha! I guess if the NFL is getting it's refs from the WWE.</div>
    Based on what I've seen in the past, yes. It would make it easier on them if the flags were thrown in their line of sight. They shouldn't have to look at the coaches' feet to see if there is a red flag there.

3. Phinsuck

Phinsuck nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBeef)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pats_Fan420)</div><div class='quotemain'>What is your problem with profanity? You must hate everyone you talk to because I've even heard preachers use it. Its a wonderful way for people to express themselves.</div>
    Profanity is a vice for those with poor vocabularies....in every situation, there is a better word in the English language to express your meaning....its also frowned upon on these forums when used in excess....</div>
    You may be correct but profanity is more fun, especially when talking football. So you guys get upset and your feelings are hurt when you hear those words come out of Saban's mouth when he is pissed off?

4. DolfanDale

DolfanDale Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pats_Fan420)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DolfanDale)</div><div class='quotemain'>So you think it's too much responsibility for the refs to keep an eye out for challange flags? Bwahahahahahaha! I guess if the NFL is getting it's refs from the WWE.</div>
    Based on what I've seen in the past, yes. It would make it easier on them if the flags were thrown in their line of sight. They shouldn't have to look at the coaches' feet to see if there is a red flag there.</div>
    Yeah, I wouldn't want to put the refs out by making them responsible for keeping up with what happens on the field of play.

5. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bakes781)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DolfanDale)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bakes781)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    It's just a shame so many are blinded by their allegiances to laundry. [​IMG]</div>
    Says two Patriot fans slapping each other on the backs while no one else agrees with them.</div>
    Now that's clearly false. We've had many others who agree this is all just sour grapes on Saban's part. I could pull a BF1 & quote them all but I have better things to do with my time.</div>
    Make sure you hold your own standard if you do, and quote me on everything I have ever said so that no one is confused by one statement

6. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pats_Fan420)</div><div class='quotemain'>You may be correct but profanity is more fun, especially when talking football. So you guys get upset and your feelings are hurt when you hear those words come out of Saban's mouth when he is pissed off?</div>
    Profanity does not offend me....that doesnt change that it is a crutch of the lesser educated....