A brilliant trade scenario.

Discussion in 'Oklahoma City Thunder' started by Casual, Feb 12, 2006.

1. Roland Hood

Roland Hood JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Casual:</div><div class="quote_post">Carlos Arroyo.</div>

Might be a throw in, or Orlando about ready to deal Steve Francis. Can't see them with Jameer Nelson (who's coming on lately), Arroyo (who's solid, or at least he used to be before Sloan ate him) and Francis all co-existing.

Latest I heard is he's going to the Knicks, as Isiah is envisioning a Zeke-Dumars redux in the form of Marbury and Francis. lol.

2. Roland Hood

Roland Hood JBB JustBBall Member

Well the deal just went down: Francis for Hardaway and Ariza. Knicks didn't have to give up much, although Ariza's a decent player.

Still, you have to wonder about the shot selection with Francis, Marbury and Crawford possibly on the court at the same time.

3. Mr. J

Mr. J Triple Up

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Casual:</div><div class="quote_post">Too bad New York doesn't have any first rounders left, I'm sure we could've pilfered a few.</div>
    We actually have two. One from Denver and one from San Antonio.

4. Casual

Casual JBB First Team

Steve Francis. Stephon Marbury. Jalen Rose. Jamal Crawford. Quentin Richardson. Nate Robinson. Who would have thought that would be the worst guard rotation in the league?

I love the deal for the Magic. They get a super athletic guard to run the break for Jameer Nelson. They're still an unselfish scorer away from being a winning team, but the future looks bright. Rashard would actually be perfect for this club.