Rumor "A leftist mob 'polices' Portland"

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by Rastapopoulos, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Propagandist

Propagandist Well-Known Member

I detest spitting on the sidewalk. And littering. Both represent the world going to pot in my opinion. Jaywalking? Less so, but I get it.

2. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll

People used to spit in the woods. Sidewalks are easier to clean up.

Littering has no place anywhere. ever.

But sometimes, you have something in your mouth you cant swallow.

I spit a bug out of my mouth walking downtown last week onto the sidewalk. I guess i'm guilty of being a degenerate and contributing to this theory....

And Id rather put up with someone spitting on the sidewalk than bashing the side of my vehicle with a stick or being threatened by someone. So I guess I DON'T get it....

I don't get how they are equal...

3. Propagandist

Man, come on. Spitting a bug out of your mouth is different. There are also these things called storm drains. Spit in a fucking storm drain if you need to spit. Or a garbage. Or a tissue. Etc. I don't want to walk through that, or have my kids walk through that.

I'd rather have the car bashers. Because they can be dealt with; and they are clearly, to everyone, fuckasses. It's like the difference between acute and chronic problems though. Look, even you are okay with spitting on the place where I walk. I have no faith in getting rid of the litterers and the spitters and Lanny's jaywalkers because the reality is none of that is a big deal by itself. But those morons hitting cars will get got and be gone, I'm sure. God, I hate those guys.

4. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll

So let me get this straight. In a city that rains alot and washes away saliva off of a sidewalk, you'd rather have someone bash your car with a stick?

Right. Come on man. How would you deal with it. Did you see the video? The only way to deal with it was to drive off. No report was filed, no cop came to help.

This is why i am not taking this seriously and feel like you guys are trolling me.

Now you also go on to say that you have no no faith in getting rid of litterers and spitters and jaywalkers because in REALITY none of it is a big deal, but the MORONS hitting the cars, you HATE. Insinuating, its a bigger deal, correct?

So basically you agree with me. vandalism is a bigger deal than spitting and jaywalking. So back to someone else's post that I felt was not serious, or I didn't take serious, and in not taking it serious I insulted this person?

Anyhow, its clear there wont be any agreement here, so we will just have to agree to disagree on what we find more egregious. Spitting on the sidewalk, or vandalism.

5. Propagandist

You're missing my point. Spitting littering jaywalking are all discourteous. They are symptoms of not giving a fuck about how others feel. Urine is "cleaner" and more easily washed away than spit. But it's insane to okay sidewalk urination. But where to draw the line? Way back. No spit urine litter. Use a reasonable volume when you talk. Etc. Live in your community like you care about the people you share it with. If you don't it means your community is sick.

Now these garbage humans standing in the intersections...they are idiots. They are rejects of the community. If our community wasnt sick, we'd stand up together against them. I'm sure the police were called and arrested at least a few of those douche bags. Like they should have.

Also...I most definitely meant the carbashers in the abstract and not the actual. Ie i wouldn't want my car bashed. However, given the choice between stepping on your spit and you having your car bashed...I'm picking your car, no offense.

6. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll

Again, we will have to agree to disagree. I personally find urine much more vulgar. Having lived downtown and having people piss on the entry door to my musical studio, Id much rather take them spitting on it than pissing on it. Urine stench lasts.

And again, I personally don't find spitting all that repulsive, because I understand it is gone a short time later. It drys up quick and doesn't have an odor.

I do get your point I think, That its all relative to the person as to what is offensive. And this is actually my point at the same time. This is why I started a thread trying to clear the air about what is an insult and what isn't, because i'm not in agreement about somethings being an insult. I think some things considered an insult are merely a statement of fact and the offended isn't able to look back at their own actions or statements that prompted the "insult" to come back at them.

If a person isn't able to recognize when they are obviously toying with another person, then why should I care if they are insulted when I call them out for it and make them aware of what they are doing?

Propagandist likes this.
  7. Lanny

Lanny Original Season Ticket Holder "Mr. Big Shot"

Elec. & Computer Engineer OSU Computer Science PSU
    You are now on ignore. My second person on this list.

8. THE HCP

THE HCP NorthEastPortland'sFinest

Where are you from? I’m going to name my neighborhood and surrounding areas. GOOGLE ‘em or go on RMLS.com.
    -Alameda, Beaumont, Wilshire, Grant Park, Irvington, Mt. Tabor and Laurelhurst

Feel free to tell me if your area can compete with mine on ANY level.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2018
    Propagandist and Lanny like this.
  9. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll

Hey lighten up. Maybe do your research and back history, as it is well publicized in this forum where I am from.

10. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll

Well that is unfortunate that you couldn't say you were done with the conversation. Either way no loss.

11. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
  12. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
  13. Lanny

Lanny Original Season Ticket Holder "Mr. Big Shot"

Elec. & Computer Engineer OSU Computer Science PSU
  14. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
  15. THE HCP

THE HCP NorthEastPortland'sFinest

Welcome to NE Portland.......
    My neighborhood.

Propagandist and Lanny like this.
  16. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll

"Alameda is a neighborhood in Portland, Oregon, United States that is located on the Alameda Ridge with views of Downtown, the Willamette River, and the Cascades. Northeast Fremont Street is the neighborhood's main east-west thoroughfare and NE 33rd, its main north-south thoroughfare, makes up its eastern boundary"

Ive seen homeless up and down 33rd from Hawthorne to Sandy. Ill take some pictures and prove it...

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/lo...ping-portlands-sanctioned-camps/283-535281210

If there aren't homeless camps in laurelhurst, then why would they be asking the city to ban them???? LMAO

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/07/laurelhurst_neighborhood_asks.html

17. CupWizier

CupWizier Well-Known Member

retired
    33rd Ave between Hawthorne and Sandy isn't close to Alameda neighborhood. I just happen to make a round trip from Eastport to Fremont and down to 70th and Sandy Blvd and never once saw a homeless person. Now that doesn't mean they don't exist, but only that the picture you try and paint of homeless people invading pretty much every neighborhood on the eastside is sensationalizing the situation. Also, by your own admission and article there are more homeless in shelters now than a year ago. Wouldn't that be considered "improving" the situation?

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
    Propagandist likes this.
  18. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll

"Alameda is a neighborhood in Portland, Oregon, United States that is located on the Alameda Ridge with views of Downtown, the Willamette River, and the Cascades. Northeast Fremont Street is the neighborhood's main east-west thoroughfare and NE 33rd, its main north-south thoroughfare, makes up its eastern boundary"

I already addressed the homeless in shelters. Homeless in shelters are still homeless, just not as visible to the public eye because they are in the shelter, but the shelter isn't theirs, so they are still homeless.

19. CupWizier

CupWizier Well-Known Member

retired
    Did you recently move? I thought I recalled in a thread awhile back you mentioning you were near 57th and Fremont? That would be Rose City Park/ Cully neighborhood. I had lots of friends that I went to school with that lived in Alameda and my dad's shop was on Cully between Fremont and Prescott. Two of my favorite eating spots are near there on Fremont with Amalfi's and Stanich's.

20. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll

Oh you mean don't do as you do and speak to you condescendingly like you do me????
    So do as you say, not as you do, right???

Dude, I don't want a conversation with you, but you keep fucking quoting me. You have proven many a times you are incapable. The moment someone disagrees with you, you get all snarky, and start calling names and shit. Then you get it back on you and then act all innocent. Your a troll. incapable of a real discussion.

And no, a homeless shelter is just shifting the issue, not creating less homeless people....

Now why don't you quit quoting me cause i'm just a whining annoyance right? Or are you attracted to me or stalking me or something?????