OT A March For Their Lies

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by SlyPokerDog, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Cippy91

Cippy91 Habitual Line Stepper

Not a very logical poster, oh okay. 26 years old is very very different from 14-18 year olds but okay yeah lets just move these things to the side to get your point off. I have no beef with you, I know you wanted me to stay banned. I don't care anymore. Look man I guess I am just the fucking worst here, terrible fuckin poster. You guys are right. Is this what you want? god forbid I have a different opinion than you. Before you go saying this is emotional, it's not. I don't care. I am completely over this OT section. You just don't allow a mellow ass opinion in the OT section, it's insane. You would think by your reactions I have said the worst things imaginable. It is what it is dude, do you

2. BonesJones

BonesJones https://www.youtube.com/c/blazersuprise

If you can't see how that first post is attacking protesters, then I don't know what to tell you.

SportsAndWhine likes this.
  3. BonesJones

You attack protesters that includes one man's family and then try to pass it off as "mellow" and people trying to attack you. You know I'm fair to you Cippy, and you know I'd be one of the last people to defend HCP. But if I have a problem with something you post, when I've spent time having genuine, good conversations with you about stuff, then maybe it's because of what you posted. Nobody is even attacking you right now, they just didn't like what you posted. Nobody is calling you terrible, nobody is shit-talking you because of your age (even though, you're kinda doing the same thing in regards to protesters)...

4. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

I'm attacking all of you.

Rawr!

Fear me!

5. BonesJones

Just because I'm a cat person doesn't mean I'm afraid of dogs...

Orion Bailey and SlyPokerDog like this.
  6. Cippy91

That's considered attacking now? is it not a fact that a lot of young kids in the ages I displayed usually want attention? have you seen the videos where people will interview college kids at different marches and ask simple questions and they know absolutely nothing about what they march about? the same kids that made jokes about this kid being a school shooter in florida and everybody knew something was off including law enforcement and even the FBI? do me a favor and watch this video and tell me who the illogical people are. This is what I am talking about. Yet you believe these kids know what they are talking about. Sure I guess

7. BonesJones

Do a couple spoiled apples make the whole tree bad? That's a question you need to think about before you attack a group of people for the ignorance of a few.

8. Cippy91

That's fine, that's your opinion. I never attacked HCP's family but yeah add that one up in the list too of over dramatic replies. I have no issue with you, I just really don't understand the issue.

9. Cippy91

no you can find a shit ton of videos like that though. I would assume a lot of the kids that marched know jack shit about guns in general. This coming from somebody who doesn't give one shit if assault rifles were banned but if you are gonna show up to protest, you should know your stuff and based on most of the protests on the variety of different subjects, the college kids can't even get anything right so why should I believe all the 14-18 year olds know what they are talking about and not just repeating what they heard on CNN

10. BonesJones

It's not over-dramatic. Maybe you don't realize the way your words come across, and that's why the response seems dramatic to you.

11. Cippy91

Don't know man

12. BonesJones

Yeah, if a tree has 1000 apples and 10% are bad, and half the population believes the whole tree to be bad, I could easily make 10 videos with 10 different spoiled apples, then let the population that wants the tree to be rotten use those videos to act like it's a whole representation of the tree. "Look, there's 10 videos here each with 10 uniquely spoiled apples!". These videos get a ton of attention from the population that wants the whole tree to appear bad, because they enjoy using these videos to make them feel "right" in their opinions and/or they spread the videos to others to show how they're "right". Meanwhile, there's 900 good apples that are being misportrayed as bad due to this. Hopefully this analogy opens you up to a broader point of view.

Orion Bailey and H.C. like this.
  13. BonesJones

I've defended you as much as I've taken issue with you. If I have a problem with something just know it's not coming from a grudge-based point of view (as there's definitely some posters that will say things to you based off past experiences and grudge-based opinions of you).

14. Cippy91

I never said the people in the interview represent EVERY kid who marched but based on other popular protests whether it's a trump protest or feminist protest, I have watched many videos, live streams and most of the people there don't know basic things about what they are protesting about.

15. SlyPokerDog

You're a cat person?!?

Ewwwww....

16. SlyPokerDog

I'm fine with people protesting. There more that get involved with our great American society the better.

And I don't care if people agree with me. You see I have a very large penis.

Titan and BonesJones like this.
  17. Cippy91

I have no issue with you, however I take note of things and honkicracker wants to act like he is so civil but in reality I recall him talking bad about me while I was banned under VPN using a different account. Then wants to call my posts illogical. He is your typical superiority complex type. HCP and me have a past, he has made his snap judgements based off me being from the country and saying I am a racist blah blah blah. So yeah I take issue with people like that trying to address me because there is already a bias. I already know they dislike me or have some issue with me. I just should of never commented on this but little did I know it would be such a problem but if I did know it would be an issue I just would of shut up because that's how it goes on the OT section these days. You're either in or your out and if you have a different opinion, good luck

18. Cippy91

This disgusts me, I can't even believe you. Horrible person

19. SlyPokerDog

Thank you.

20. BonesJones

Honki is a good dude, and you should have no issue with him either. He didn't say anything to you that was unfair, and while he might've said whatever he said in the past, if the dude is being fair to you and not letting a grudge affect the way he's treating you, why should you?

Orion Bailey likes this.