A Tribute to KG

Discussion in 'Minnesota Timberwolves' started by The Legend, Jul 31, 2007.

1. The Legend

The Legend Legend of JBB..

Invalid Video Link

[​IMG]

2. TheFreshPrince

TheFreshPrince JBB JustBBall Member

Ugh, i'm so dang depressed now. That whole video gave me chills. I miss KG already and he hasn't even missed a game with us lol. Hey, maybe if he gets his titles in Boston and our young guys improve he opts out and comes here [​IMG] !!!!!! O and Mchale would have to die most likely because apparently he can do whatever he wants and still keep his job.

3. The One & Only

The One & Only JBB The Orlando Tragic

My first thoughts watching this, are how his "homecoming" will be. Will the fans boo him? Will they cheer? Clap? Chant his name one last time?

4. Legacy

Legacy Beast

I think he will get cheered and he truly deserves it. Every time you thought of the Timberwolves or Minnesota, you thought of KG. Sucks to see him go, but hopefully he could get a title in the near future.

5. AKIRA

AKIRA GO LAKERS!!!

more things
    no player for most NBA fans has been as important to his team and as recognizable as a member of his team and leader of his team than KG has been with the wolves. KG is the wolves and nothing can change that. Jordan played for the wizards and now is in the bobcats front office and everybody sees him as a Bull. same with pippen.