Agent Zero 4 MVP

Discussion in 'Washington Wizards' started by Franchise73187, Feb 3, 2007.

1. Franchise73187

Franchise73187 JBB JustBBall Member

I think when u sit down and compare who is in the top 10 in more catogories
    Arenas is top 10 in 23 categories...go to nba.com
    Nash is top 10 in 13
    Kobe is top 10 in 17
    Wade in 21
    Dirk in 16

Arenas will be the first player in history to led the league in free throws and 3 pointers he's now second in both was first all year.

If u take nash off the suns they will still be a good team.....if u take arenas and kobe off their teams they will be bottom of the barrel. Nash also has 2 other allstars on his team both proven. Arenas has butler who just made the jump and jamison hurt. Kobe has Odom but no one else really. The race to MVP should all start with Gilber Arenas like my man Mike Kahn from Foxsports says Arenas is the MVP choice so lay out the red carpet

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/6425980

2. phunDamentalz

phunDamentalz JBB JustBBall Member

he's been amazing, BUT his team is not dominating like Suns or Dallas - MVP typically goes to the best player on a 60 win team.
    Plus he plays in the East, shoots 43% (Dirk=50%, Nash=54%!!!)
    but he's definitely a candidate

3. Franchise73187

Franchise73187 JBB JustBBall Member

Yeah but he plays betta on defense than dirk and nash. He's 4th in total steals Nash isn't even in the top 50. He doesn't even average 1 a game. U know why besides the fact that he's not better than arenas on defense. Becuase the Suns and Mavericks are both way more of a team effort.

4. tracymcgrady_01

tracymcgrady_01 JBB JustBBall Member

Defense isnt all steals and blocks... Defense is really something that doesnt show up on the stat sheet.. and Yeah I dont think the Wizards will win 55-60 games so I dont think he will get MVP but hes a candidate.. Btw.. Phoenix would lose if they didnt have nash... You can see every time he leaves the game they struggle to score and they dont get the same, thats why Mike D'Antoni has been looking for a Backup PG for 2 years now first with Eddie House who went to the Nets and now Marcus Banks but nobody can really backup what Nash does...