Agree or Disagree

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by ABM, Oct 30, 2008.

1. KingSpeed

KingSpeed Veteran

actor
    Disagree. With a healthy team, we can beat these tough teams and MUST beat these teams. We have the talent to do it. Losing two of our starters during this part of our schedule really really sucks. There is NO UPSIDE to losing Oden, who hasn't played meaningful basketball in a year and a half. He needs to play and re-establish who he is as a player. Ugh. I get so angry when I think about him being out for these next few weeks. It really really sucks. And what next?? Zach and Amare had established themselves before their surgeries and so they knew what they needed to to get back to that level. Greg hasn't proven anything yet. We still don't know if the guy is any good. He needs to frickin PLAY. AGHHHH!!

2. Shooter

Shooter Unanimously Great

advertising
    Funny. Props to you.

3. Sedatedfork

Sedatedfork Rip City Rhapsody

I have faith that he will be fine. Yes it sucks -- Big Time -- but Greg just needs to worry about what he's doing -- not the expectations of others. We haven't seen him play like the Greg Oden we have seen highlights of yet, but I have faith that we will see flashes this year. I just hope he doesn't lose his confidence. Get healthy big fella!