Ah finally

Discussion in 'Denver Nuggets' started by Opal, Jan 8, 2007.

1. Serge

Serge BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BigMo763 @ Jan 13 2007, 06:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I don't think that 25 points and 8-11 assists a night is a stretch for AI once Carmelo returns... he's putting up 25 a night right now, and assuming Karl sticks with his plan of running AI at the SG spot for about 10 minutes a night (mainly when Carmelo and/or JR are on the bench) I think Iverson will get his 25 points a night. But when he's at the PG spot, he'll be looking to penetrate and dish. A lot of his points will come off of transition, and when his man goes to double Carmelo. He won't have as many isolation opportunities as he did in Philadelphia.</div>Exactly man thank's glad some agree with me. They will be running like crazy there be more shots to take. And since Melo, JR, Camby when all playing together will finish shots mostly unlike guys starting before with AI that should = more assists.Exactly!!!Bottom line he will kick out to his teammates. And then if he is got he can always take over.But Yeah 25/10 I think is a safe thing to go with. Can they both average 30 probably. But then he probably would not average also 10 assists. But still evrything is possible more shots with the tempo they will play at.

2. Serge

Serge BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iversonfan268 @ Jan 14 2007, 02:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Might wanna re-read my posts because there's a few things your saying that I said in which I never did. Anyways I don't know what else to say. I've given every point I can think of and your starting to repeat yourself aswell. I guess were gonna have to agree to disagree. I just think 25 and 11 seems like a stretch and I've stated my reasons why. 25 and 9 or 8.5 just seems more likely to me. One thing I did notice though is you said AI will always be PG unless he's resting. Don't forget we got Steve Blake and that yesterday when he and AI were out at the same time Blake was taking down the ball a lot as the PG and Ai was at SG. Just something I thought I'd point out.</div>Aight we agree with disagree.I did not say always don't think I said always atleast. But if I did sorry I know Blake will be at PG, and AI at SG sometimes. I say 25/10 I think if he averages like 8.5 assists though then he can put up 30 with Melo. And last year 33/7.4 so 30/8.5 is not out of the questions since AI is the PG so he is running the offense even though Melo will be taking more shots probably AI still have the position running as a PG.