All I got to say is....

Discussion in 'Washington Wizards' started by Ultimate, Jan 13, 2007.

1. Ultimate

Ultimate BBW Member

F*ck those goddamned referees. This has got to be one of the worst officiating performances I've ever seen. The Wizards should've gotten a lot more calls, same sh*t goes for the spurs. Those referees cost us this game. This is our worst game of the season, and it's not because of us. Mostly anyway. Scared the hell outta me when Horry had a hard fould on Arenas. That was atleast a Flagrant 1 IMO.

2. ballerman2112

ballerman2112 BBW Elite Member

Dude, the wizards didnt lose the game because of the referees. They had it down to 8 in the 4th quarter and Ginobili and Parker went off on the Wizards and put it out of reach. The Wizards had plenty of opportunites to get the game closer and they didnt capitalize. Now, the foul on Gilbert that wasn't called was a bad call, but calls are missed sometimes. The Wizards lost the game becuase they shot like 30% or less from the floor? It wasnt the refs that took their shots. Grow up...

3. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ballerman2112 @ Jan 13 2007, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Dude, the wizards didnt lose the game because of the referees. They had it down to 8 in the 4th quarter and Ginobili and Parker went off on the Wizards and put it out of reach. The Wizards had plenty of opportunites to get the game closer and they didnt capitalize. Now, the foul on Gilbert that wasn't called was a bad call, but calls are missed sometimes. The Wizards lost the game becuase they shot like 30% or less from the floor? It wasnt the refs that took their shots. Grow up...</div>It's a lot different speaking from the winning end, while we have to look at this damn'd pieces of trash we call officials. Don't even lie, Greg Willard DIDN'T EVEN SEE THE PLAY where Arenas got obviously fouled. Eddie Jordan does not get mad or frustrated that easily, in fact that's his first ejection in a LONG time. Don't come here telling us who lost the game for us if you aren't going to be able to see it our way.

4. ballerman2112

Dude, that was one f*cking play in the entire game. Of course it was a bad call.....but the coach didnt have to freak out and give points to the opposition. And you think that the Wizards lost because of bad officiating? Give me a break dude....When your team shoots 29% from the floor, of course you are going to lose. That has nothing to do with officiating. It is actually funny how biased you are.....The Wizards had 11 more free throw attempts than the Spurs did that game....So how can you even say that it was "the refs" that screwed you over? Give me a break dude....Your team lost because they had a bad night shooting. It happens when most of your shots come from the perimeter. Get over it...

5. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

[quote name='ballerman2112' post='259971' date='Jan 13 2007, 10:50 PM']Dude, that was one f*cking play in the entire game. Of course it was a bad call.....but the coach didnt have to freak out and give points to the opposition.[/quote]1 f*cking play? Do you think we're upset with just 1 f*cking play? There's no f*cking reason for Ultimate to create a thread complaining how bad the officiating is. Just ask any other Wizards fan here too, they'll say the same thing. Once again, you're speaking upon the Spurs behalf, so you're not feeling how bad the officiating affected us, and you're calling me biased. I'll bet you this right now. Ask any Wizards fans who watched the play on CSN, they will tell you that they don't blame Eddie Jordan. You know why? because we agree with him. I'll tell you the situation again. The bi*ch ref Greg Willard didn't see the f*cking play whatso f*cking ever. Imagine this:You and a bball teammate on the court against someone from the other team. Your friend gets punched in the face by the other guy because the ref didn't see the damn hit. That's exactly what the F*ck happened there.
    I'm not gonna lie, the Spurs played great defense out there, but you're acting like the refs had no affect on the outcome whatso f*cking ever. By that, you are dead on f*cking WRONG. Yet again, ask any f*cking Wizards fan you encounter, they'll tell you how bad the officiating F*cked us up. Did we not cut the game into 4 at the end of the first half? Yet we shot like sh*t in that first half. Tell me that.
    Nothing? Not all. Please reply and say that one more time. Just say this sentence: The officiating did not affect the outcome of the game for the Wizards.
    Um yeah, F*ck you. Yet again, you're talking from the winning side, so you're cheering when the Spurs get the ball back, while we're getting mad over all the missed calls. That's biased right there. Just pretending to be a Wizards fan and watch that game again, you'll know how bad the officiating affected the game.
    We should've had more to tell you the truth because the Wizards are that good from the line. We've shooting from the line even more than the opponent throughout the whole season.
    Once again, watch the game from our point of view pretending to be a Wizards fan and you'll know exactly how the F*ck we feel. Or to save you some time, ask other Wizards fans.
    We had a bad shooting night, but tell me how we were able to keep the game in check and keep it into single digits before the Refs noticably got involved in it? You tell me that.
    Stop trying to act like you know us or the Wizards in general, and feel that you must say that in order to make yourself feel superior or big whatsofucking ever.

6. Ultimate

Ultimate BBW Member

Do me a favor, and watch the game again. If you still don't see how many plays that could've been a foul on the Wiz/Spurs, then get your damn eyes checked. That call on Arenas that got Jordan ejected, how the hell can you miss that? 2 referees at the same damn time, cannot have missed that. It's a simple fact that almost 20,000 somethin eyes including the godamn referees, will have their eyes focused on the player handling the ball. That was even out in the open, no one in the court could've gotten in the way of officials from seeing that.Also, when Arenas' hand got slapped, every player (even 4 spurs players) paused. Because everyone on that court knew it was a foul that should've been called. If you can't come up with a plausible excuse, get the f.u.c.k. out of this part of the boards.

7. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ultimate @ Jan 13 2007, 11:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Also, when Arenas' hand got slapped, every player (even 4 spurs players) paused. Because everyone on that court knew it was a foul that should've been called. If you can't come up with a plausible excuse, get the f.u.c.k. out of this part of the boards.</div>That's usually my job to tell people to get the F*ck off this board, but well said, :dribble:.DeShawn Stevenson couldn't have been any more frozen that he was after the no-call.

8. ballerman2112

Once I hear what Zards has to say, I will reply. Because I am not going to waste my time arguing with two people who have no idea what they are talking about. In both of your posts, I probably have enough for both of you to get suspended for some time. After Zards posts, I will reply.

9. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ballerman2112 @ Jan 13 2007, 11:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Once I hear what Zards has to say, I will reply. Because I am not going to waste my time arguing with two people who have no idea what they are talking about. In both of your posts, I probably have enough for both of you to get suspended for some time. After Zards posts, I will reply.</div>Stop trying to act hard and try to belitte us. Our opinion doesn't alter just because we're new around here and hop off Zards dick because he'll tell you the same thing.Don't ignore our comments just because you know we're right.

10. Zards

Zards The People's Champ

I wasn't able to watch the game, but by looking at the box score I can tell it was ugly.. :no1:Arenas really needs to break out of this slump he's having. He's been barely getting over 20 points these last 3 games.. A pissed Eddie Jordan needs to let these guys know that this 'sh*t' (the Wizards' play) needs to be done with. He better let them know that he wants to see a rejuvenated Wizards team at home against Utah on Monday. Andray Blatche had a really nice game. 10 points, 8 rebounds, 3 blocks, and 2 steals. All that production in just 14 minutes.. EJ really needs to play this kid way more.

11. ballerman2112

Zards won't be biased like you two are being. I dont respect either of your opinions because yall are both irrashional. I will tell you what Zards is probably going to say. That there were a few bad calls, but that isnt the reason that the Wizards lost.How about in the 4th quarter when the Wizards had it back down to 8 points, and Ginobili and Parker went off on the Wizards. Manu hit two threes, and then Tony hit two layups, and Tony got a steal and an assist to Ginobili. THAT is when the Wizards got out of the game.....Not becuase of poor officiating. I am not denying that there were a couple bad calls, but that isnt why the Wizards lost. To blame a loss on officials is childish. Especailly when you have facts like 29 % shooting and the fact that the Wizards shot 11 more Free Throws than the Spurs.

12. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ballerman2112 @ Jan 13 2007, 11:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Zards won't be biased like you two are being. I dont respect either of your opinions because yall are both irrashional. I will tell you what Zards is probably going to say. That there were a few bad calls, but that isnt the reason that the Wizards lost.</div>There you go again calling us biased like you're not acting the same way. Zards did not see the game so we cannot acknowledge his thoughts at all (Damn you, :ranting:.... [​IMG]). Ask any Wizards fan who watched it and they'll act the same way.<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>How about in the 4th quarter when the Wizards had it back down to 8 points, and Ginobili and Parker went off on the Wizards. Manu hit two threes, and then Tony hit two layups, and Tony got a steal and an assist to Ginobili. THAT is when the Wizards got out of the game.....Not becuase of poor officiating. I am not denying that there were a couple bad calls, but that isnt why the Wizards lost. To blame a loss on officials is childish. Especailly when you have facts like 29 % shooting and the fact that the Wizards shot 11 more Free Throws than the Spurs.</div>I barely even saw that part being mad as sh*t, but I did watch it, but way before that, I was just out of it and didn't care anymore. Yet against the Wizards are one of the top teams in the NBA to get to the line and the Wizards should have gotten to the line a lot more.

13. ballerman2112

When you are a team like the Wizards, and you are mainly a jumpshooting team, you arent going to get alot of free throws. Especially when you are playing against one of the better defensive teams in the NBA. The fact that you got 11 more free throws than the Spurs is amazing considering the Spurs get alot of their points off of points in the paint. I am not biased, because I am admitting that their were a couple bad calls, but that isnt the main reason that they lost the game. For every bad call that wasnt called for the Wizards, there was a bad call for the Spurs. Its just that the foul on Arenas was very noticable. It should have been called.....but it wasn't, and if the Wizards just played on and didnt let it effect them as much, things would have been alot better for them.

14. Ultimate

Ultimate BBW Member

While I admit that you're right about Ginobili and Parker plying well around mid-late 4th quarter, I won't count out the fact that the officials did poorly tonight, and they're part of the reason why we lost this game. We were hanging around for pretty much the whole game. Down by 17 mid 2nd quarter, but were only down by six at the end of the half. We got close to atleast 4 points early-mid 3rd quarter, and that's when everything fell for us, due to the blind officials. As soon as Ginobili and Parker did well in the 4th,that's when the officials picked up the pace. Try and get more people here who watched the game, hop off Zard's d*ck, and try to hear what others have to say. Wiz fan, Spurs fan, or w/e team they support, they'll all tell you the same thing: Officials cost us the game. And Ming, only way to get through this elitist idiot is if you explain it well. Cussing after each sentence won't do you good. [​IMG].

15. Mobruler

Mobruler BBW VIP

Simmer down!

16. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

Yeah, blame the referee's...real classy...maybe if you shot over 30% you would have scored more points. [​IMG]

17. ballerman2112

Gosh, it is sad that you are blaming the entire game on the refs. You are saying that there was nothing wrong with the entire 1st half of the game officiating wise. And there was nothing wrong with alot of the 4th quarter. So what you are telling me is that within like 12 minutes of time, there were ALOT of bad calls that ruined the game for the Wizards? Not the fact that they shot 29% from the field? Things just dont add up. Im sorry....

18. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrewCityBuck @ Jan 13 2007, 11:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Yeah, blame the referee's...real classy...maybe if you shot over 30% you would have scored more points. [​IMG]</div>Shut the F*ck up. Suspend me all you want, but you haven't seen the damn game. You don't see me going to other boards and gloat the sh*t out of the losing team. Fact is, you did not see the damn game and watching the highlights isn't going to help the f*cking cause. You didn't see the game and you're not funny, so stop trying to act like you know what's going on here.

19. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ballerman2112 @ Jan 13 2007, 11:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Gosh, it is sad that you are blaming the entire game on the refs.</div>If you read any of my argument, you would know that I did not blame the entire game of the refs.<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>You are saying that there was nothing wrong with the entire 1st half of the game officiating wise.</div>No, the first half wasn't the prettiest half ever, but there was some missed calls that I recall, but no video evidence to show. <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>And there was nothing wrong with alot of the 4th quarter. So what you are telling me is that within like 12 minutes of time, there were ALOT of bad calls that ruined the game for the Wizards? Not the fact that they shot 29% from the field? Things just dont add up. Im sorry....</div>Yeah, it did ruin the game for the Wizards. They shot 29%, but they weren't knocked out of the game because out of all this, the defense didn't play so bad only allowing 93 points. I said it before and that's I do not blame the entire game on the refs, but they did affect the outcome.

20. ballerman2112

I did watch the game, and I saw it from both perspectives. I know that the Spurs got away with a couple calls, but there werent more than 2 bad calls that were noticable. The fact of the matter is, the Wizards lost because the Spurs played good defense and forced the Wizards to shoot 29% from the field. You arent going to win a game when that is how well you shoot.