All I got to say is....

Discussion in 'Washington Wizards' started by Ultimate, Jan 13, 2007.

1. ballerman2112

ballerman2112 BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ming637 @ Jan 14 2007, 12:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>If you read any of my argument, you would know that I did not blame the entire game of the refs.No, the first half wasn't the prettiest half ever, but there was some missed calls that I recall, but no video evidence to show. Yeah, it did ruin the game for the Wizards. They shot 29%, but they weren't knocked out of the game because out of all this, the defense didn't play so bad only allowing 93 points. I said it before and that's I do not blame the entire game on the refs, but they did affect the outcome.</div>ok fine, the refs affected the outcome by 4 points. So the Spurs win by 7 points instead of 11. Actually, the Spurs would have kept in their starters and sustained their 18 point lead that they had late in the 4th. Is that what you want?

2. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ming637 @ Jan 14 2007, 12:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Shut the F*ck up. Suspend me all you want, but you haven't seen the damn game. You don't see me going to other boards and gloat the sh*t out of the losing team. Fact is, you did not see the damn game and watching the highlights isn't going to help the f*cking cause. You didn't see the game and you're not funny, so stop trying to act like you know what's going on here.</div> What your saying is...I can't comment on anything unless I've seen the game? Common sense tells me that when you shoot 29% from the floor, your not going to win...and probably don't deserve to win...you can cuss me out and act like a baby over a basketball game all you want...I have an opinion, I'm going to post it.

3. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrewCityBuck @ Jan 13 2007, 11:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>What your saying is...I can't comment on anything unless I've seen the game?</div>No, but no one's going to take it seriously and acknowledge it because basically it shows you don't really know what you're talking about.<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Common sense tells me that when you shoot 29% from the floor, your not going to win...and probably don't deserve to win</div>We shot pretty bad the entire game, but our defense has been better than we usually been playing keeping us in the game.<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>you can cuss me out and act like a baby over a basketball game all you want...I have an opinion, I'm going to post it.</div>And here's mine, you're no better than anybody else, so stop trying to belittle me.

4. ballerman2112

The Wizards defense was actually terrible this game. Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili were able to do whatever they wanted on the Wizards. The only reason that his was a game because the Wizards run to end the first half. And that only happened because the Spurs had over 8 turnovers in the 2nd quarter alone.

5. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ming637 @ Jan 14 2007, 01:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>And here's mine, you're no better than anybody else, so stop trying to belittle me.</div> Belittle you? I didn't direct anything to you...then you called me a f*cking idiot out of nowhere....I'm not better than anyone else? I don't know why your getting so pissy at me.

6. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrewCityBuck @ Jan 14 2007, 12:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Belittle you? I didn't direct anything to you...then you called me a f*cking idiot out of nowhere....I'm not better than anyone else? I don't know why your getting so pissy at me.</div>Whatever. Looking at the boxscore one time, we shot 31%, not 29%

7. ballerman2112

The Wizards were shooting 29 percent until all the scrubs came in at the end of the game....That is all that really matters. And like 31% makes things that much better. haha

8. Ultimate

Ultimate BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ballerman2112 @ Jan 13 2007, 11:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>When you are a team like the Wizards, and you are mainly a jumpshooting team, you arent going to get alot of free throws. Especially when you are playing against one of the better defensive teams in the NBA. The fact that you got 11 more free throws than the Spurs is amazing considering the Spurs get alot of their points off of points in the paint.</div>That's because we shot 12 freethrows in the fourth. Arenas' all five free throws were in the fourth. Evrybody else especially daniels started taking the rock to the hole. And you know how good he is at getting fouled. We're not mainly a jumpshooting team. we've got players (Butler,Arenas,Daniels,blatche) who take it to the hole, and didn't get calls we should've gotten. If the officials played fair, we would've gotten more trips to the charity line. As do the spurs. I can keep on complaining about this game, and how bad the officials did,but I'm going nowhere. It's w/e, I'm sure we'll be ready next time we meet.Damn, I'm gone for ten minutes, and there's 10 new posts? o_OYes, 29% shooting is bad, and basically is the main reason we lost, but we still were able to hang around, until EJ got ejected.

9. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ballerman2112 @ Jan 14 2007, 12:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>The Wizards were shooting 29 percent until all the scrubs came in at the end of the game....That is all that really matters. And like 31% makes things that much better. haha</div>You must feel so cool...

10. ballerman2112

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ultimate @ Jan 14 2007, 01:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>That's because we shot 12 freethrows in the fourth. Arenas' all five free throws were in the fourth. Evrybody else especially daniels started taking the rock to the hole. And you know how good he is at getting fouled. We're not mainly a jumpshooting team. we've got players (Butler,Arenas,Daniels,blatche) who take it to the hole, and didn't get calls we should've gotten. If the officials played fair, we would've gotten more trips to the charity line. As do the spurs. I can keep on complaining about this game, and how bad the officials did,but I'm going nowhere. It's w/e, I'm sure we'll be ready next time we meet.Damn, I'm gone for ten minutes, and there's 10 new posts? o_OYes, 29% shooting is bad, and basically is the main reason we lost, but we still were able to hang around, until EJ got ejected.</div>That is all that I wanted to hear.....I wasnt trying to argue that the refs didnt have some bad no calls, I just wanted somebody to admit that it wanst the main reason yall lost. Because it was probably a difference of like 4 or 6 points out of the bad no calls for the Wiz. And then, there were missed calls on the other end too...It was just the fact that two calls were so blatantly obvious and they werent called.Ming- Why would you even post the percent that they actually shot in the first place? A dumb post deserves a response.

11. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ballerman2112 @ Jan 14 2007, 12:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Ming- Why would you even post the percent that they actually shot in the first place? A dumb post deserves a response.</div>Because I wanted to make it clear, how's that even a dumb post? 31% is a fact, while 29% isn't...

12. ballerman2112

Because you posted it to try and make the game sound better for the Wizards, and to try and say that the refs played a bigger role than they did. When all of the starters went out of the game, the percentage was at 29% (that is exactley what they said on the T.V.) and within the last couple minutes, it raised to 31% when the game was already over. Your post was pretty much unnessesary because 31% and 29% are both terrible.I am done posting in this thread....I already got what I wanted.

13. Ultimate

Ultimate BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ballerman2112 @ Jan 14 2007, 12:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Because you posted it to try and make the game sound better for the Wizards, and to try and say that the refs played a bigger role than they did. When all of the starters went out of the game, the percentage was at 29% (that is exactley what they said on the T.V.) and within the last couple minutes, it raised to 31% when the game was already over. Your post was pretty much unnessesary because 31% and 29% are both terrible.I am done posting in this thread....I already got what I wanted.</div>But you've got to admit, being able to still stay in the game for most of the 3 quarters while only shooting 29% is pretty good. We even got close to 4 points. I don't watch that many Spurs games, but I think that was bad. If a team is shooting 30% or lower, you should be able to put the game away, and get a blowout win.If Ginobili hadn't had 2 3 pointers in a row, we would've had a chance. If it was the other way around, Wiz would've had a blowout win. And the spurs only had 93 points, I was expecting them to get atleast 100 considering we played bad D throughout the game....Arenas didn't do fairly well the last three games. He'll most likely explode for 40 or more on monday against the Jazz. Whether it's 40 or 10, we need the win...

14. ballerman2112

The Spurs played retarted when they had big leads. In the first half when the Spurs were up 17 or 18, Tony Parker came in for Beno and got 2 quick turnovers. Robert Horry came in for Bonner and got a turnover which resulted in a layup for Arenas. The game was kept close in the first half because of Turnovers. And in the 2nd half, the Spurs didnt start the half off strong at all. The Wizards shouldnt have been in that game going in to halftime, but the Wizards stuck in somehow. I dont know how any team could be in a game after shooting that poorly.

15. Agent0

Agent0 BBW Member

It was a bad game for us, we played poor defense the whole way so I'm not even going to blame the refs if we couldn't take advantage of playing a little better. I credit Parker and Ginobili on the Spurs' win tonight, because they really outplayed us as a whole in the 4th quarter, and while the refs sound like a valid excuse, to me it doesn't; I can't get over how poorly we played when we had so many opportunites to make a huge run. Oh well; good win by the Spurs.

16. Ultimate

Ultimate BBW Member

We've had some bad plays during the 3rd and 4th. Stevenson comitted 2 turnovers in the fourth. We had a couple offensive fouls aswell. I don't know if it's fatigue or something, but I've never seen us play that bad this season....We missed layups, jumpshots, everything. And we only had 8 assists....

17. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ballerman2112 @ Jan 13 2007, 11:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Once I hear what Zards has to say, I will reply. Because I am not going to waste my time arguing with two people who have no idea what they are talking about. In both of your posts, I probably have enough for both of you to get suspended for some time. After Zards posts, I will reply.</div>

BEEAASSTTT you're so much cooler than all the other Wiz fans, and you got such more bball knowledge, uh oh......hahahahhahahahaha.

18. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GArenas @ Jan 17 2007, 06:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>BEEAASSTTT you're so much cooler than all the other Wiz fans, and you got such more bball knowledge, uh oh......hahahahhahahahaha.</div>Nah, he just wants to hear Zards' opinion because he thinks he's that much smarter than we are and respects his opinion. We feel so bad, because we're not worthy. [​IMG]

19. ballerman2112

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ming637 @ Jan 17 2007, 11:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Nah, he just wants to hear Zards' opinion because he thinks he's that much smarter than we are and respects his opinion. We feel so bad, because we're not worthy. [​IMG]</div>Am I suppossed to respect somebody's opinion who blatantly cusses me out, and the only reason he gives to defend his statement is "ask any other Wizards fan". Notice how in the end, you are the only Wizards fan biased enough to still believe that the main reason for their loss was because of "the refs". Give me a break...EDIT: And Zards is smarter than you are...

20. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ballerman2112 @ Jan 18 2007, 01:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Am I suppossed to respect somebody's opinion who blatantly cusses me out, and the only reason he gives to defend his statement is "ask any other Wizards fan". Notice how in the end, you are the only Wizards fan biased enough to still believe that the main reason for their loss was because of "the refs". Give me a break...</div>Only, how many have you asked again? <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>EDIT: And Zards is smarter than you are...</div>He doesn't even watch all of the games. I've talk to him all the time on AIM, (no disrespect) he's not any smarter than I am or GArenas.Ask him yourself.