All I got to say is....

Discussion in 'Washington Wizards' started by Ultimate, Jan 13, 2007.

1. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

Ballerman, STFU, you don't really know anything at all about Wizards fans or the Wizards, why are you even posting in this forum. Sure the main reason the Wizards lost wasn't because of the refs but even Zards agrees that they were responsible. I know Zards personally and although he knows a little more generally about the NBA its not substantial and our Wizards knowledge is pretty much equal at this point. Ballerman, can u just reply one more time so we can laugh at you more and just don't post in the Wizards forum again....

2. ballerman2112

ballerman2112 BBW Elite Member

Why wouldnt I post in the Wizards section? Their was a topic made and I disagreed with the extent of what the person was saying. I agreed that the refs made a couple bad calls, but to say that was the reason for their loss angered me. If you and ming didnt cuss me out, I would have taken what yall had to say a little bit more seriously. I am not going to respect somebody's opinion when he is blatantly cussing me out. You wouldnt do it either....I will post in the wizards section as long as I feel it is neccessary. And in this case it was. You and Ming were the ones that made this "arguement" more than it should have been.

3. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ballerman2112 @ Jan 19 2007, 12:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Why wouldnt I post in the Wizards section? Their was a topic made and I disagreed with the extent of what the person was saying. I agreed that the refs made a couple bad calls, but to say that was the reason for their loss angered me. If you and ming didnt cuss me out, I would have taken what yall had to say a little bit more seriously. I am not going to respect somebody's opinion when he is blatantly cussing me out. You wouldnt do it either....

I will post in the wizards section as long as I feel it is neccessary. And in this case it was. You and Ming were the ones that made this "arguement" more than it should have been.</div>
    I didn't say sh*t till you started dissing ming, go look back.....

4. ballerman2112

Actually GArenas, I didnt say anything to you in the entire thread. You first posted on the 3rd page when you quoted me and made fun of me....So good call on that one buddy! [​IMG] And when you made a post mocking me, I didnt even respond to you. I responded to ming's, and then you posted a comment where it started off saying "stfu" and "dont ever post in the wizards section again because you dont know anything about the wizards or their fans". So once again, YOU started everything with me.

5. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

I made my first comment when you started being a bi*ch to ming buddy....

6. ballerman2112

Why dont you go read the first page and see why I was being a "bi*ch".

7. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

Uh yeah, I just did....you got angry at them because Ming was saying that the officiating had alot to do w/ this game and said you can't see the game in our eyes because your not a wizards fan.

8. ballerman2112

I commented that the refs werent the main reason that they lost, and the manner that I did it in wasnt hostile or anything remote to "getting angry at them". I got angry at Ming when he said "F*ck you" to me. How am I suppossed to react. And it's not like I am blind. I know that there were a couple bad calls, I admitted that, but it wasnt the main reason that they lost the game. It was the poor shooting.....

9. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ballerman2112 @ Jan 13 2007, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Dude, the wizards didnt lose the game because of the referees. They had it down to 8 in the 4th quarter and Ginobili and Parker went off on the Wizards and put it out of reach. The Wizards had plenty of opportunites to get the game closer and they didnt capitalize. Now, the foul on Gilbert that wasn't called was a bad call, but calls are missed sometimes. The Wizards lost the game becuase they shot like 30% or less from the floor? It wasnt the refs that took their shots. Grow up...</div>
    Maybe you did not mean to seem hostile, but comments like that at the end of your posts make it seem like u were.

10. ballerman2112

Maybe that comment was unneccessary, but I just didnt feel that blaming the loss on the refs was right what so ever, especially when a team shoots 30 percent from the field.....

11. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

The refs made the Wizards lose the entirity of their momentum in the game, and basically killed the team's ability to win.

12. ballerman2112

Thats not true what so ever. The Wizards had the game at 5-8 points in the 3rd quarter and the Spurs went on a huge run with Manu and Tony leading the way. That is what killed the Wizards towards the end of that game. Whatever, I am done arguing this. The game happenned a long ass time ago. haha