Allen Iverson Tribute

Discussion in 'Philadelphia 76ers' started by Really Lost One, Dec 19, 2006.

1. Notorious

Notorious JBB Fear is Death

Now the Sixers forum has to change their Title, its "You have questions, we have the Answer"

2. SteveNash4MVP

SteveNash4MVP BBW Member

<div class="quote_poster">Kafiah Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Hmmm, I don't know if you remember or just not knew but do you know of the incident of which a fan was killed because he had on an A.I. jersey? You know what A.I. did? He helped pay for the funeral and other services, he was planning to go to the funeral itself but was unable to because of a scheduled game. Is that what you would call trash?</div>

No, thats what I call a publicity stunt.

3. Midnight Green

Midnight Green NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class="quote_poster">kris13nash Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">I'll admit, I can't get pretty arrogant at times but still. Do you guys really have respect for this guy? Hes a thugg. Hes trash. He gives it his best but hes a punk. The NBA doesn't need players like him. If he wouls straiten up his image and be a true PG then I would have some respect for him.</div>

So you must be really close to AI to make all these assumptions about his personality? All you know about AI is what you see on TV stop trying to act like you know anything about AI as a man.

4. Kafiah

Kafiah JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">kris13nash Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">I'll admit, I can't get pretty arrogant at times but still. Do you guys really have respect for this guy? Hes a thugg. Hes trash. He gives it his best but hes a punk. The NBA doesn't need players like him. If he wouls straiten up his image and be a true PG then I would have some respect for him.</div>

<div class="quote_poster">kris13nash Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">No, thats what I call a publicity stunt.</div>

A publicity stunt? Or just pure ignorance on your part?

5. B.e.

B.e. The One Who Score Touchdowns and Spikes Mics

<div class="quote_poster">kris13nash Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">No, thats what I call a publicity stunt.</div>

Which is why he refused to talk to the media about it right?

Stop running your mouth, sure AI has made some mistakes off the court, but people make mistakes in life all the time. What makes the difference is iff you learn from your mistakes, Allen Iverson has so hop off his jock.

This is obviously an AI "tribute" thread, so don't come in here veering off topic about how he is a thug when you know his fans are in here.

His images has nothing to do what he brings to the basketball court either. Be a true PG? He isn't a true PG and he doesn't have to be. Allen Iverson is a scorer, and one of the best of all time at that.

6. Notorious

Dang kris13nash, you should really respect the people who have been here longer then you, ive not been here very long either, but at least i respect everybody. If you want to ever be respected on this thread,forum, or even site then youll want to change your attitude right now. Your really pissin me among other people off. In order to help continue the growth of this site, i think you should either change your attitude or leave.

7. Karma

Karma The Will Must Be Stronger Than The Skill

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">
    If he wouls straiten up his image and be a true PG then I would have some respect for him.
    </div>

Why the hell would he be a "true PG" all of a sudden now?
    That's pointless and that's not Iverson's game.

He doesn't even need to be a "true PG" to average 7 apg like he has the past two seasons.

If he plays facilitator as well as scorer in Denver, can you imagine how many assists he can rack up with teammates that can actually SCORE and finish plays he sets up?

Again, check the numbers. 30+ ppg, 7+ apg the past two seasons don't lie. Your arguement holds no merit.

8. Really Lost One

Really Lost One Suspended

Don't bother with him. I've argued with him before, and the guy has nothing relevent to say. All he does is talk crap for attention. Just ignore him and move on. kris13nash, you better stop all this crap about AI. This is supposed to be a Tribute, to remember all the contributions he has had as his career in a Sixers uni. Like Smitty said, don't come in here and start trashing up this thread. We all have our opinions, and so do you. But I highly suggest you keep them to yourself if you have nothing respectful to say

9. Notorious

<div class="quote_poster">Brian Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Don't bother with him. I've argued with him before, and the guy has nothing relevent to say. All he does is talk crap for attention. Just ignore him and move on. kris13nash, you better stop all this crap about AI. This is supposed to be a Tribute, to remember all the contributions he has had as his career in a Sixers uni. Like Smitty said, don't come in here and start trashing up this thread. We all have our opinions, and so do you. But I highly suggest you keep them to yourself if you have nothing respectful to say</div>

Somemod should delete his posts, their trash, clean up this thread, that way it will be something to remember.

10. Mamba

Mamba The King is Back Staff Member Global Moderator

kris13nash,

You've received two infractions tonight. Stop stirring the pot. Nobody wants to here what you have to say, it's all negative. I really suggest you stop posting for the night and re-think why you're here at this site.

11. Really Lost One

<div class="quote_poster">CPaulDWade#3 Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Somemod should delete his posts, their trash, clean up this thread, that way it will be something to remember.</div>

I'm sure they will. Either way, like I said, the guy is only in here for attention. So just ignore him. All he ever does is go on other team's forum and starts talking trash about the opposing team. You can't argue with guys like that because all they want is just attention. This is the same guy that wouldn't trade Boris Diaw and Raja Bell for Kevin Garnett. LMAO.

Just ignore him guys. All he wants is attention

12. Butter

Butter JBB Blood Sugar Baby

Listen up, kris13nash.

Iverson has earned more respect from Philadelphia fans than ANY athlete has or will forever. And if you are going to not bother to read this post because you think I am going to go on about the 2001 Finals, then you're wrong.

You have to be a Philly fan and live in or near the city to understand. The guy is courageous, fearless and an icon for all. Obviously you are like media, stupid, and all you pay attention to is the negative things in his career like being arrested or not going to practice. That just shows how mindless and uneducated you are about Iverson. Iverson has matured GREATLY over the past few years. Sure he missed a team event this year, but are you going to judge someone for one mistake? Iverson's had more than one mistakes, but if you think he's a "thug" then you haven't met real people buddy.

You're stuck in 2001 buddy. Fans everywhere couldn't stand Iverson because he was a dominant scorer. How do you bring him down? Call him a ball hog or not a true point guard. Great for you. Philly never had a system with a true point guard since Eric Snow was around. Iverson was a mix with two wingmen hence why we haven't made it to the Conference Finals. Still Iverson was kept here to work with various coaches and players and the roster hasn't looked the same 2 years straight since. Every game AI left everything on the court, played through injury and gave Philly fans hope.

I am not mad or think your opinion is ridiculous, because you have no knowledge of what its like to have AI on your team. You simply are ignorant to anything about Iverson, hence why you should keep your mouth shut before being proven wrong and wrong again.

13. Really Lost One

^ Great post Butter. [​IMG]

<div class="quote_poster">Butter Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Sure he missed a team event this year, but are you going to judge someone for one mistake? Iverson's had more than one mistakes, but if you think he's a "thug" then you haven't met real people buddy.</div>

Remember how he sat out games this season with a tooth ache? The medicine he was taking was acting up, so that was the reason why he missed the event. He didn't miss it just because he had "other things to do." He had a legitimate reason

14. Pakman

Pakman JBB ITS ON ME!!!

<div class="quote_poster">Butter Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">
    You have to be a Philly fan and live in or near the city to understand. </div>
    Not true there, Butter. Iverson has been so big to the 76ers franchise that you dont even have to live in or near Philly to respect the guy. If you watch NBA, you know automatically.

15. Mamba

Mamba The King is Back Staff Member Global Moderator

Guys, you don't have to worry about him for the next 24 hours. I suspended him and I'll let Hunter take further action.

Please, ignore his posts that he's already made. We're in the process of deleting them.

16. Really Lost One

<div class="quote_poster">TheBlackMamba Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Guys, you don't have to worry about him for the next 24 hours. I suspended him and I'll let Hunter take further action.

Please, ignore his posts that he's already made. We're in the process of deleting them.
    </div>

Thank you! [​IMG]

17. Really Lost One

[​IMG]

Posted by AllNet in the Nuggets forum

18. Notorious

<div class="quote_poster">TheBlackMamba Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Guys, you don't have to worry about him for the next 24 hours. I suspended him and I'll let Hunter take further action.

</div>

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I love you BlackMamba!!! But he did get bring some excitement to the site, it was fun to argue with him.
    <div class="quote_poster">Brian Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">[​IMG]

Posted by AllNet in the Nuggets forum</div>

LOL,did he do that? its some nice editing.

19. AIFan

AIFan JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Brian Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">[​IMG]

Posted by AllNet in the Nuggets forum</div>As taken from the ESPN website

20. Notorious

<div class="quote_poster">AIFan Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">As taken from the ESPN website</div>

Lol, ooooooh.