Anderson Silva wants to rematch Michael Bisping on neutral ground or fight Conor McGregor

Discussion in 'MMA - Mixed Martial Arts' started by speeds, Jan 27, 2017.

1. speeds

speeds $2.50 highball, $1.50 beer Staff Member Administrator GFX Team

Silva thinks he was jobbed in the fight with Bisping despite doing almost nothing in 3/5 rounds. The judges were British Bisping fans. It's everyone else to blame.

He's also interested in fighting Conor McGregor. "Eating two breakfasts" McGregor weighed 168-lbs. Silva walks around, according to some, at 210-lbs or more.

Calling out someone 2-3 weight classes below you is pretty bad.

The one and only time Silva was tested out-of-competition he failed. He says that's a conspiracy. Since then he's been on a campaign to ruin his reputation further.

Why is Silva doing this to himself? Is he a narcissist?

2. speeds

Jacare caught wind of this and is unimpressed.

"Friendship continues. (But) I’d definitely be upset because I’m the next in line,” Souza said during a UFC 208 media day. "I’m not a hypocrite and say ‘Oh, cool.’ No, it’s not cool at all. I’d be super upset, but God blessed him.

Laughed Souza: "Man, God really likes Anderson because he does many things and almost everything works. Even when he does it wrong, it's right after all. I want to be friends with a guy that is so loved by God."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/1/2...t=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

3. speeds