Andray Blatche

Discussion in 'Washington Wizards' started by CelticBalla32, Feb 21, 2007.

1. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

Brad Miller, Earl Boykins, Raja Bell, Carlos Arroyo, Tony Parker, Josh Howard...just to name a few more players that was thought to be trash.

2. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

Nobody thought Tony Parker and Josh Howard would be trash, they were both first round picks, nobody knew they would be as good as they turned out to be, but hardly trash. Your telling me Andray Blatche will be as good as Kevin Garnett, a HOF'er, that would be a first for a second rounder since the two round format I believe.

3. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrewCityBuck @ Mar 4 2007, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Nobody thought Tony Parker and Josh Howard would be trash, they were both first round picks, nobody knew they would be as good as they turned out to be, but hardly trash.Your telling me Andray Blatche will be as good as Kevin Garnett, a HOF'er, that would be a first for a second rounder since the two round format I believe.</div>Ok, you cleared your case for Parker and Howard, but what about everyone else I mentioned?I meant earlier than Andray Blatche had the potential to be that 20 and 10 guy with the KG type athletecism and skill. I never stated that Andray would be a hall of famer, but he has that potential to be an allstar and a decent talent in this league.