Andre Got Robbed!!

Discussion in 'Philadelphia 76ers' started by Really Lost One, Feb 18, 2006.

1. Butter

Butter JBB Blood Sugar Baby

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting j0se:</div><div class="quote_post">
    Agruing = for girls
    </div>

...and you joined a message board. I guess that makes you and me females [​IMG]

2. j0se

j0se JBB Banned Member

Laker_fan, keep it cool, no me jodas mas...you're like...not in this.

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting BigMo763:</div><div class="quote_post">I'm angry sexually frustrated, overweight, unemployed, I can't handle a diss, I'm sensitive, so I run to moderators and bomb people with racist messeges and depressed frustrated anger. Never mind that, I'm going to fly all the way to Florida to kick yer ass!!! [​IMG]</div>

Keep on throwing up your fits...lol you're mad weird kid.

Listen, how you deny the fact that man with stumpy legs, no wing span and a height of 5"7 is an advantage of a long wing player? Its harder to dunk, its simple. You haven't played basketball before cause you if you did, you would understand simply.

You obese dork....lol how were Nate's dunk simple? You never dunked before, you never held a basketball either, if you knew about dunking then you would know

-Nate has small hands, people will small hands makes it extremely difficult to dunk
    -Iggy Dala has long arms and big hands, his dunking difficultly is minor compared to Nate.

"Um" lol, you talk like that in real life? No wonder why you stay home all day sending me messeges.

"Michael Finley was ridiculed for doing a cartwheel before a dunk. So, now the rules have changed?"

Again, you show you have never even stepped on a basketball court.

Hitting a pass off the board, catching, then doing a modified dunk together is distant from just doing a cartwheel, and then dunking it.

-You need perfect timing
    -You need big hands, and long arms, which Nate didn't have, but still managed to do it, thats why its difficult, mamao
    -You need a perfect pass to catch it off the board, on the direct spot, from the 3pt line, running towards it and catching.

For a nonatheletic out of shape person like you, you'll be the last man in the world to ever accomplish anything like that.

Iggy Dala, Josh Smith, and Warrick don't have the skills to throw it off the board accurately, and then catch, and then do a modified dunk.

Go learn something about that, atleast pick up a basketball and get some experience, rather than send me racist PM's.

No one stated Nate Robinson was a finesse dunker, all his dunks he came strong with.

Oh oh , I'm a "jerk".

When I read your post, I just see a kid crying behind his computer, slamming his keyboard in frustration.

[​IMG]

That is you.

Like I said, you couldn't handle a debate you couldn't bring up anything logical or factual in the debate, so you cried out, show frustration, repeated over and over "Andre got robbed" showing zero experience playing basketball, and the result was you got your friends to bomb Hunter with PM's complaining about the pressure you was in. Its the internet, if you can't handle that, then just lock yourself in the room. People who get frustrated too easily seem the ones to live the lives of anxiety, depression and lonelyness, I kinda feel bad at the same time, thats probably the reason why you wanted to talk on AIM.

Yet again, this kid attempts to sound like me, tries to call me sexually frustrated, he's so angry he's totally out of ideas and is at the point he's mad at himself for being such a failure.

3. j0se

j0se JBB Banned Member

I have nothing against 76ers or their fans, Allen Iverson if one of my favorite basketball players, BigMo doesn't represent all 76ers, so other fans...don't feel I'm beefnig with you guys.

Atleast I was kind enough to give "Big" Mo "Fall back", He likes to copy what I say I guess, but too bad all I got was racist PM's, telling me to swim back to Puerto Rico.

4. Avery

Avery JBB IDIOT!! GOSH!!!

<font color=""Red"">Okay, that's enough folks. I don't think BigMo sent those racist PM's but that doesn't mean he didn't send them. That's my personal opinion but at the end of the day btoh of you guys need to take it down a notch. If you're going to talk about the dunk contest, talk about it, the extras stuff is not necessary. So play safe. If not I'm going to have to LOCK this thread.</font>

5. jbbBigMo763

jbbBigMo763 JBB JustBBall Member

Hey man, way to answer all my questions! Again, by refusing to refute my points and arguments, you have shown your inability to support your argument.

Oh yeah, dude, you are so mature! I mean, you say somebody has no life for looking up your birthdate, but you have a life despite scouring all over the internet for cool pictures of your relatives? Keep on doing it man... it's cool with me. I mean, is that how you handle beefs in real life? Somebody calls you stupid, and you run home, print a picture of your uncle, and then show it to them? [​IMG]

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Listen, how you deny the fact that man with stumpy legs, no wing span and a height of 5"7 is an advantage of a long wing player? Its harder to dunk, its simple. You haven't played basketball before cause you if you did, you would understand simply.</div>

Hey man, why don't you read that bold statement again, and think about how you just proved my point. It might take a while for you, but I'm sure eventually you'll get it. And, continue with the personal insults, because that's the best chance you have of winning! I mean, seriously, you can't debate like a normal, civilized human being? You have to throw insults in there after every point to look cool? Yeah, you are definitely 18!

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">You obese dork....lol how were Nate's dunk simple? You never dunked before, you never held a basketball either, if you knew about dunking then you would know</div>

I never said they were simple. I said they were simpler than what you are making them out to be. You sad they were creative, and I asked you what was creative about them. You answer with the same thing over and over: "Nate is 5'7"." Get something better, or realize that you're making a charity case out of your boy Nate. He should be treated special because he's under 6 foot? Answer my question about how each dunk was "original."

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">"Um" lol, you talk like that in real life? No wonder why you stay home all day sending me messeges. </div>

Yeah man, I'm definitely the only one staying at home all day, when you're doing the same thing sending me even more messages! Think about that one again, chief!

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">"Michael Finley was ridiculed for doing a cartwheel before a dunk. So, now the rules have changed?"

Again, you show you have never even stepped on a basketball court.

Hitting a pass off the board, catching, then doing a modified dunk together is distant from just doing a cartwheel, and then dunking it.</div>

Again, you show why you have understanding of how to read and comprehend. I never compared Finley's cartwheel to Nate's dunk. I compared the cartwheel to Nate's toss, which was the only "creative" thing about that dunk. Read before answering, how many times do I have to tell you this?

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">-You need perfect timing
    -You need big hands, and long arms, which Nate didn't have, but still managed to do it, thats why its difficult, mamao
    -You need a perfect pass to catch it off the board, on the direct spot, from the 3pt line, running towards it and catching.</div>

Yes, you need perfect timing. I mean, eventually you should time it perfectly, especially since it takes him what 14 tries to time it perfectly? Nice argument there, buddy. What the hell is "mamao"? English please. Again, it took him 14 tries to get the dunk down, so, you tell me, did he time it perfectly the first time, or did it not take him a while to time it perfectly? Think about it.

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">For a nonatheletic out of shape person like you, you'll be the last man in the world to ever accomplish anything like that.

Iggy Dala, Josh Smith, and Warrick don't have the skills to throw it off the board accurately, and then catch, and then do a modified dunk.

Go learn something about that, atleast pick up a basketball and get some experience, rather than send me racist PM's.</div>

Yeah man, I'm definiely nonathletic! I mean, why not first see me in person before making a judgement like that. And, since when do you have the power to talk about being athletic? You yourself say you are "Not atheletic, quick or strong". Don't believe me? Click the link, and read for yourself.

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">No one stated Nate Robinson was a finesse dunker, all his dunks he came strong with.</div>

Wait, so you didn't type this:

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting j0se:</div><div class="quote_post">He's a finnese dunker.</div>

Nice try!

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Like I said, you couldn't handle a debate you couldn't bring up anything logical or factual in the debate, so you cried out, show frustration, repeated over and over "Andre got robbed" showing zero experience playing basketball, and the result was you got your friends to bomb Hunter with PM's complaining about the pressure you was in. Its the internet, if you can't handle that, then just lock yourself in the room. People who get frustrated too easily seem the ones to live the lives of anxiety, depression and lonelyness, I kinda feel bad at the same time, thats probably the reason why you wanted to talk on AIM.</div>

j0se, do you not understand that whatever you say about me, also pertains to you? Think about it. Everything you say about me: I'm a crybaby, I'm frustrated, I'm a kid sitting behind a computer screen, I'm a girl because I'm arguing with you, I have no life because I post on a message board, etc.. So, you are not a crybaby, even though you are arguing when your boy won the contest? You're not frustrated, even though you are throwing more insults out there than everybody else combined? You're not sitting behind a computer screen? You're not a girl, even though you're arguing with me? You have a life, even though you're also spending the day sitting behind your computer posting on a message board? You're not a geek, even though you also post on a message board? Think about that, and please, answer those questions buddy.

Dude, you are making so many generalizations about me that are way off base. Can you prove that I asked people to report your posts? No. Did I talk to Hunter? No. Ask him, he'll tell you. You are the one feeling the pressure, so you make up things like that to cover yourself. And, when exactly did I ask you for your AIM screenname? Never. It wasn't me... it was somebody else. Read your PMs again, buddy, and stop making things up.

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Yet again, this kid attempts to sound like me, tries to call me sexually frustrated, he's so angry he's totally out of ideas and is at the point he's mad at himself for being such a failure.</div>

Again, why would I want to sound like you? That would only make me look as stupid as you. You don't understand that I'm mocking you? That offer of me buying you a dictionary still stands.

I'm calling you sexually frustrated? Yeah, whatever, you were the one who brought up sexual frustration in the first place. Yes, I'm so mad at myself for being a failure! I mean, I'm a failure for studying business at the University of Texas (National Champs!), when it's one of the top 10 business schools in the country, right? I'm a failure because I already have a job that pays me over $4,000 a month, when I'm a freshman in college, right? I'm a failure because I have a girlfriend who I've been with for two years, right? Think about it, little boy.

6. jbbBigMo763

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Avery:</div><div class="quote_post"><font color=""Red"">Okay, that's enough folks. I don't think BigMo sent those racist PM's but that doesn't mean he didn't send them. That's my personal opinion but at the end of the day btoh of you guys need to take it down a notch. If you're going to talk about the dunk contest, talk about it, the extras stuff is not necessary. So play safe. If not I'm going to have to LOCK this thread.</font></div>

That's what I'm saying. Dude thinks I'm sending him racist PM's, when I'm not.

I've told him that everybody has their opinions, and not everybody is going to agree with each other. I've told him that if he wants to discuss this like a mature person, then let's do it. But what does he do? He continues with insults and personal attacks.

I mean, you'd think he'd learn after MrJ, his own favorite team's team leader, locked a thread in the Knicks forum after I totally destroyed j0se's argument. But, I guess not.

Dude is on the internet trying to start e-beef. [​IMG]

If there is one thing I've learned from all this, it's that you should never argue with a stupid person. They just bring you down to their level, and then beat you with experience... but j0se couldn't even do that!

7. Really Lost One

Really Lost One Suspended

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Avery:</div><div class="quote_post"><font color=""Red""> If not I'm going to have to LOCK this thread.</font></div>
    no! dont lock this up avery! im enjoying seeing how j0se makes himself look like a fool after every post. [​IMG]

8. Super_Sixer_Fan

Super_Sixer_Fan JBB JustBBall Member

On a side note, Andre Iguodala is averaging 15.6 PPG in 2 games after the Slam Robbery Contest.

9. Iggy

Iggy Iggy

am i the only one here that noticed that kobe doesnt like nate? kobe was on iggy's side givin' him pointers, and when nate kept missing they showed kobe and lebron and they looked mad. also, when nate brought spud out, you could see kobe say WTF?

10. Midnight Green

Midnight Green NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting azn_iverson:</div><div class="quote_post">am i the only one here that noticed that kobe doesnt like nate? kobe was on iggy's side givin' him pointers, and when nate kept missing they showed kobe and lebron and they looked mad. also, when nate brought spud out, you could see kobe say WTF?</div>
    Kobe and Iguodala have the same managers I think so they have trained together each off season Dre has been in the league, need less to say they have become good friends. That is the reason you saw Kobe supporting Dre during the dunk contest, and not Nate it had nothing to do with Nate?s character.

11. jbbBigMo763

Yeah, but I think that was moreso because of his close friendship with Andre, rather than hate for Nate.

A lot of players were angry when Nate won, because they thought Andre was screwed/robbed, and that Nate got way too many tries for his dunks.

I really can't see how anybody can argue that Andre was robbed, seeing as all the players, announcers, fans, and everybody else there felt he was robbed.

But hey, it's your opinion, no need to get all worked up over it j0se.

I'm done with this kid j0se... he's the most immature dude I've ever met. Keep sending me immature, and insensitive PMs j0se... I mean, that is all you can do. If that is what makes you feel good about yourself, go ahead and continue to do it, because that shows your lack of self confidence and inferiority complex.

Hey, and if you go far enough, I might just let everybody know what you really do. I have so much dirt on your internet trail, it's not even funny!

Have fun little boy!

I'm done with this kid.

12. j0se

j0se JBB Banned Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting BigMo763:</div><div class="quote_post">Real mature dude. I guess you really have a lot of "Boricau pride," right? But hey, I guess you should be proud of yourself for swimming all the way from Puerto Rico to Florida! [​IMG]</div>

^ No one from Puerto Rico swims to Florida, we have planes, we don't use cows or hoses for transportation like you cowboy.

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting BigMo763:</div><div class="quote_post">

I never said they were simple. I said they were simpler than what you are making them out to be. You sad they were creative, and I asked you what was creative about them. You answer with the same thing over and over: "Nate is 5'7"." Get something better, or realize that you're making a charity case out of your boy Nate. He should be treated special because he's under 6 foot? Answer my question about how each dunk was "original."

Again, you show why you have understanding of how to read and comprehend. I never compared Finley's cartwheel to Nate's dunk. I compared the cartwheel to Nate's toss, which was the only "creative" thing about that dunk. Read before answering, how many times do I have to tell you this?

why not first see me in person before making a judgement like that.

Wait, so you didn't type this:

</div>

Simple? Simplier? Why are you changing what you say now? This is proof that my statements are logical, and you're forcing yourself to change your word. You're confused, like I said before, you can't present a logical agruement, and you're pressure yourself into making yourself look like a guy, who basically is limited in basketball discussion, I mean, lol when I read your stuff, all you is "chief, man, dude" Something dorky.

When I watch MrJ and Tribute to H20 debate, I accually learn something from their logical post.

But you're just a guy who needs attention, I mean look here.

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">why not first see me in person before making a judgement like that. </div>

Why do you want to meet me off the computer now?

I don't get it mamaguebo, I call you lonely, desperate, depressed...and after that you say you want to meet me? Is there any other bigger way to make me look completely right?

[​IMG]

You ugly human being, where did I say he was a finnese dunker? Link it, don't make up a quote.

Learn how to debate.

When I make a logical point like

-Nate has small hands, people will small hands makes it extremely difficult to dunk
    -Iggy Dala has long arms and big hands, his dunking difficultly is minor compared to Nate.

Do you agree or no?

Your respone is nothing, you don't agree, you don't agree, you don't even present yourself as a respectable man, you sound like you have ADD, cause whenever I ask you a clear question, you go off board, avoiding it.

I'm not here to agrue, you're again agruing like a girl who didn't get her doll, stop whining like Iggy, don't waste my time either.

Having small hands and short legs, and stumpy over all body makes everything difficult for you to dunk. Its a fact you cannot deny, its not a charity case, its not a gift to Nate.

When Nate preforms a dunk alone, its a great accomplishment, cause of his physical talent. Not only he preformed difficult challenging dunks, he came with something creative each dunk, and had the most creative ideas.

Nate's first dunk was a catch in mid air, pumped the ball with two hands in mid air 180 dunk. Andre's was just a wind mill, many swing man can do, He's a long guy, it was nothing special. Andre's 2nd one was his best, it was the same wind mill, but off the back board, which was great, I enjoyed that.

So at this point, Nate and Dala are tied up

His second dunk was the worst, with Richardson.

Nate came with a between the legs dunk with one hand, which is extremely difficult consider Nate's small hands and small wingspan, and Andre's was a over the back dunk that was smooth.

At this point, still evened up.

Nate took the show with the Spudd Webb dunk, which gave him instant populuarity control from everyone
    Andre's dunk after that was a between the legs dunk, something Nate did before, He accually got alot of votes he didn't deserve, considering the Spudd Webb dunk.

Even Magic Johnson said he didn't deserve to win on that one, so Nate got deaded there, and Andre got the welfare assisted there.

The dunk off, Nate won, off the back board, from the 3pt line, under and between the legs self pass off of the board to himself with a wind mill dunk.

What did Andre do? the same dunk, a between the legs coming horizontally towards the basket.

Nate deserved it, without question.

Everytime I watch, I get more impressed with Nate, Iggy is a great player, and dunker, but its about time a little man won it.

2005 Josh Smith, Atlanta
    2004 Fred Jones, Indiana
    2003 Jason Richardson, Golden State
    2002 Jason Richardson, Golden State
    2001 Desmond Mason, Seattle
    2000 Vince Carter, Toronto
    1997 Kobe Bryant, L.A. Lakers
    1996 Brent Barry, L.A. Clippers
    1995 Harold Miner Miami
    1994 Isaiah Rider, Minnesota
    1993 Harold Miner, Cleveland
    1992 Cedric Ceballos, Phoenix
    1991 Dee Brown, Boston
    1990 Dominique Wilkins, Atlanta
    1989 Kenny Walker, New York
    1988 Michael Jordan, Chicago
    1987 Michael Jordan, Chicago
    1986 Spud Webb, Atlanta
    1985 Dominique Wilkins, Atlanta
    1984 Larry Nance, Phoenix

Dee Brown, Webb and Robinson were the only little guys to ever win the gold in this....the rest were clearly dominated by Wing players, Nate was the underdog and did the impossible.

phiLA, go start a fantasy league you geek, you have nothing to contribute to this thread only saying my name randomly.

Super_Sixer_Fan
    , Theres no question Andre I is one of the all around promosing young players, I've been disappointed with Nate Robinson this season he needs to learn how to run the offense, play defense and take smart shots. Andre Ig has a future on this team as a franchise player after Iverson leaves, I'm not debating that.

Anyway, this debate is done, I've stated so many logical points, I see no other reason to give this guy another class anymore, he doesn't appreciate my education I'm giving him. All he's going to do is cry, whine, "Andre was robbed"

You might as well locked this, he's not going to say anything new or creative.

13. B.e.

B.e. The One Who Score Touchdowns and Spikes Mics

Nobody cares any more, you are trolling, you brought up a thread that was four days dead.

Lock this up.

14. jbbBigMo763

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting j0se:</div><div class="quote_post">^ No one from Puerto Rico swims to Florida, we have planes, we don't use cows or hoses for transportation like you cowboy.</div>

That's not even worth commenting on. Why don't you go post that on the SA, Dallas, or Houston forums, and get made fun of even more?

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Simple? Simplier? Why are you changing what you say now? This is proof that my statements are logical, and you're forcing yourself to change your word. You're confused, like I said before, you can't present a logical agruement, and you're pressure yourself into making yourself look like a guy, who basically is limited in basketball discussion, I mean, lol when I read your stuff, all you is "chief, man, dude" Something dorky.</div>

Wait, did I really change what I said? Why don't you read my previous posts before making a ridiculous statement like that. Stop changing my words to make it look like you have a point, but then again that's the only way you can make it look like you know something. I'm dorky? Nice try man. Why don't you stop making personal attacks, and actually try discussing basketball? By not doing so you show how limited your basketball knowledge and discussion is.

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">When I watch MrJ and Tribute to H20 debate, I accually learn something from their logical post.

But you're just a guy who needs attention, I mean look here.

Why do you want to meet me off the computer now?

I don't get it mamaguebo, I call you lonely, desperate, depressed...and after that you say you want to meet me? Is there any other bigger way to make me look completely right?</div>

Wait, so you watch people debate? [​IMG] Yes, they are smart guys, and I respect them because they do not flame, nor do they back down like little girls when they are proven wrong. They also know when to drop things, and move on with their lives. You, on the other hand, don't do any of those things. Also, I never said I want to meet you. Why would I want to meet a guy who posts on porn message boards (yes, you do, don't even try to hide it, I have proof!). All I said was that you need to stop making generalizations about me when you have never met me. Again, you show your lack of ability to read and comprehend. How am I making you look right? Ask anybody on JBB to read this thread, and they will tell you to shut up and stop making a fool of yourself.

[/quote]lol...I swear to god thats you man, you're probably buying a ticket to Central Florida right now [​IMG][/quote]

Wait, so now you want me to meet you? Whose the depressed loner now? And man, please stop posting pictures. We know you have too much time on your hands, but come on, is that what you do with your free time? Look for pictures of ugly fat men? You're even more queer than I thought!

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">When I make a logical point like

Do you agree or no?</div>

Yes, I agree, and I have said I agree. And then I have said why that is an advantage for him. But, you obviously refuse to see that point, so I'll make it again: He received higher scores for doing mediocre dunks because of his height and short stature. Care to respond?

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Your respone is nothing, you don't agree, you don't agree, you don't even present yourself as a respectable man, you sound like you have ADD, cause whenever I ask you a clear question, you go off board, avoiding it.

I'm not here to agrue, you're again agruing like a girl who didn't get her doll, stop whining like Iggy, don't waste my time either.</div>

Wait, I am avoiding your points? [​IMG] Please, learn to read! You're making up stuff again! I have responded to ALL your points, but you just continue to show your ignorance by not even acknowledging or refuting them. I'm not the one with ADD, you are! I asked you to post a list of your points, and you did. I responded, destroyed your argument, and you have not responded to my questions. Whose the one avoiding the conversation?

You are not here to argue? Then what are you doing?! I'm arguing like a girl? What are you doing?! I'm wasting your time? Then why are you responding?! You make ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE!

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Having small hands and short legs, and stumpy over all body makes everything difficult for you to dunk. Its a fact you cannot deny, its not a charity case, its not a gift to Nate.

When Nate preforms a dunk alone, its a great accomplishment, cause of his physical talent. Not only he preformed difficult challenging dunks, he came with something creative each dunk, and had the most creative ideas.</div>

Excuse me, but I can do all the dunks he did, with the exception of the Spud dunk, so do I deserve to have a Slam Dunk Championship trophy? No. I have to prove that I deserve it, which he didn't do in a lot of people's eyes.

When Nate performs a dunk alone it is a great accomplishment? Dude, please, get off his nuts! It's not a great accomplishment! The man is athletically gifted, it doesn't mean it's a great accomplishment! He's a very good dunker, but not better than Iguodala, do you agree with that? Regardless of whether it's in a dunk contest, but who is the better dunker? Iguodala, hands down.

And you still have yet to explain to me how each of his dunks were creative. Don't talk until you answer these questions. The only "creative" dunk of his was the Spud dunk. Every other one of his dunks have been done before.

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Nate's first dunk was a catch in mid air, pumped the ball with two hands in mid air 180 dunk. Andre's was just a wind mill, many swing man can do, He's a long guy, it was nothing special. Andre's 2nd one was his best, it was the same wind mill, but off the back board, which was great, I enjoyed that.</div>

Again, you are adding stuff to Nate's first dunk. Take a look at it again, there is no pumping of the ball! Don't believe me? Look:

http://www.youtube.com/?v=eTggGUHKJY8

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Andre's dunk after that was a between the legs dunk, something Nate did before, He accually got alot of votes he didn't deserve, considering the Spudd Webb dunk.

Even Magic Johnson said he didn't deserve to win on that one, so Nate got deaded there, and Andre got the welfare assisted there.</div>

Did you not see how Kenny Smith first put up a 9, and then brought it down, looked at another judge, and then put up an 8 on Iguodala's last dunk in regulation to send it into a dunk off? Who got assisted there? Nate.

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">The dunk off, Nate won, off the back board, from the 3pt line, under and between the legs self pass off of the board to himself with a wind mill dunk.</div>

See, now, you are changing your statement. Now, I had already addressed why you cannot take into account the between the legs prior to the toss, yet you still don't see why. Go back and read the posts, kid. Before, you said it took timing and precision, right? Well, when I said it took him 14 tries to get the timing and precision down, what was your response? Nothing! You had no response! Please, address that! The dunk was good, but nothing special, which your making it seem like it was the greatest dunk ever. Stop ignoring my statements, and answer them, otherwise stop posting. All you have been doing is giving your points, but when I address them, you don't respond. Why? Because you have no response!

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Nate deserved it, without question.</div>

Really? Without question? That's why everybody, including all media outlets, continue to say that Iguodala was robbed... to this day, even though a week has passed. Face it, you are in the minority when saying he deserved to win it. Also, if you feel so strongly about it, why are you here arguing? Your dude won it, but you continue to feel the need to validate the win? Why? Because you know he didn't deserve it.

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Everytime I watch, I get more impressed with Nate, Iggy is a great player, and dunker, but its about time a little man won it.</div>

Nate put on a great show, as did Iguodala. However, your statement "its about time a little man won it" proves my point, and pretty much expresses my anger towards the judging. They felt the need to make the little man win it, as did the league. The league changed rules to make up for his "deficiencies" (i.e., eliminating the two-attempt rule). Care to take a crack at that?

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Dee Brown, Webb and Robinson were the only little guys to ever win the gold in this....the rest were clearly dominated by Wing players, Nate was the underdog and did the impossible.</div>

Again, you are making it sound like he should have solely because of his side, which should not have been the case. I agree that he was the underdog, but that ties into my previous point. The league knew he was the underdog, and of course everybody likes to see the underdog win it, right? The league changed the rules to make up for his deficiencies.

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Anyway, this debate is done, I've stated so many logical points, I see no other reason to give this guy another class anymore, he doesn't appreciate my education I'm giving him. All he's going to do is cry, whine, "Andre was robbed"

You might as well locked this, he's not going to say anything new or creative.</div>

I've been saying this debate has been over for a long time. You did not "educate me." It is the exact opposite. Have you not noticed that I have the backing of a lot of posters, whereas you don't? Now, don't even come back to that by saying "they are all Sixers posters," because they are not. Where is your support? You have none! Well, atleast none that are willing to back you up because they see how ridiculous your points are, and how horrible you are at debating.

Yeah, I'm not going to say anything new or creative. Why? Because I continue respond to the same mundane posts you make. When you continue to bring up the same points, without any variety, how do you expect me to respond to them in different ways repeatedly? You are bringing up the same points over and over again.

I'm glad you FINALLY realized that everybody has their own opinions, and that your opinion isn't going to change based on what I say, and mine isn't going to change based on what you say. You have finally realized that you have no point, and have finally done the smart thing and have stopped posting. Good move on your part. Save whatever shred of dignity and pride you have left...if that's even possible.

You have accepted defeat, so don't post in this thread again. You're done with this, because you know you lost. Now, it's time to take it like a man, and accept it. Go and take a good, long hard look at yourself, and realize that it is time for you to grow up, and stop acting like an immature 13 year old, otherwise you will not get far in life.

Peace, and it was fun humiliating you! [​IMG] Anytime you are in the mood of being humiliated, you know where to find me.

You heard the boy, Avery. It's time to lock this thread. [​IMG]