Anonymous NBA Scouts Dish Dirt On Western Conference Teams

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by SlyPokerDog, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Blazer4ever

Blazer4ever Finding a Way BANNED

Agricolture
    I think Leonard, once he's healthy and in game shape would be a very good player for us. He's a unique offensive player, he's dedicated and determined and before the injury last year he already showed flashes of greatness. His defense is still poor but not terrible like in previous years, he plays hard and has good attitude.
    Vonleh has great potential, he's solid on both ends of the floor, smart, sets good screens, plays inside, I think he could give us very solid minutes both at PF and Center.
    Harkless is a great defender and solid on offense and could be used as a strong SF or as a quick PF. I think he'd be more effective as a small ball PF but we have too many players and not enough minutes as it is.

I think a trade to make more minutes for the inside players is needed. We have maybe 8 or 9 players deserving of minutes only in the front-court (SF, PF, C) and we need to trade at least two of them to make enough room. The question is who to let go and IMO it should Not be any of the 3 players mentioned above.

Orion Bailey likes this.